Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over if you've ever been told that you're "polite" or "well-mannered"

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
From a young age all of my friends' parents and distant relatives used to compliment me for my manners. I remember being so proud of myself and using that to cheer me up whenever I felt upset.
All it means is that i'm a pushover cuck who can't stand up for himself. I find it very hard to say no to people, even holes. This is another one of my major flaws that my piece of shit mother is responsible for.
I just want to be low-inhib. It would make my life so much easier :feelsrope:

Same here dude, as a child I was told how such a "polite and nice kid" I was.

I still am polite to this day, but the circumstances have changed and life has taken a complete 360. So it isnt worth it.

Tbh this happened to me. They all want you to be so "nice" when you're but they hate you because of that when you grow up.
I'm still polite tbh, also very high-inhib.

never been told that, i do chew with my mouth closed and stuff though

Im still polite and high inhib.

"At least your nice!" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

You know it's over when you're purposely being a dick and people still say you're nice, have a good personaliteehee, etc...

Yes many times I am a calm person most of the time (and of course giga high inhib)

Once again, this goes to show that personality is a meme.

If they want your manners, show them your mannERs. :feelzez:
Don't be a pushover, br0.
They all want you to be so "nice" when you're but they hate you because of that when you grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back