Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your're not white, it's over.

If your not white, it's over.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
W

Wok22

Greycel
I believe this to be true. I saw my family members be jealous of whites simply because they just exited. For example, my sister always hated the Snapchat filter for blue eyes because that reminded her of never being white. I wish I were white as that would greatly improve my SMV and I might get a girlfriend. I tried to get into relationships with people of my race but that failed and I just embarrassed myself. I don't like saying it's over, but now I think it is finally over. I also have a YouTube channel where I will document my personal experiences with the black pill (I only have one video so far).

Another reason why "if you're not white, it's over" is that throughout the history of mankind, whites have always been conquerors of other races. One example are the Indo-Europeans since they established cultures that dominated over the nonwhites and they still exist to this day (Hinduism for example), and a more recent example is the United States of America as it was built by strong, tall, white men and they influenced the rest of the world by their nature and nurture.

I honestly don't know why nonwhites have not been culled yet and whites were populated the m. This would mean humanity would be 100% white and worth defending. Also, just a side note, have you ever noticed that in fictional shows that aliens on other planets are always the same race and there is little to no diversity among them? This is because we imagine aliens being one species, hence why human beings should see themselves the same way and kill all non-whites and then repopulate with whites.

Last edited:
Non-whites = primitive archaic humans.
It’s like if humans had let homo Erectus survive. This is the true harsh reality.
@tehgymcel420

Last edited:
It’s not about whether you’re white or not, it’s about how white you look
It’s a white to curry spectrum, curry being the worst and white being the best
You can be white and land on the curry side making you an incel and you can be indian landing on the white side making you a non-incel

I believe this to be true. I saw my family members be jealous of whites simply because they just exited. For example, my sister always hated the Snapchat filter for blue eyes because that reminded her of never being white. I wish I were white as that would greatly improve my SMV and I might get a girlfriend. I tried to get into relationships with people of my race but that failed and I just embarrassed myself. I don't like saying it's over, but now I think it is finally over. I also have a YouTube channel where I will document my personal experiences with the black pill (I only have one video so far).

Another reason why "if you're not white, it's over" is that throughout the history of mankind, whites have always been conquerors of other races. One example are the Indo-Europeans since they established cultures that dominated over the nonwhites and they still exist to this day (Hinduism for example), and a more recent example is the United States of America as it was built by strong, tall, white men and they influenced the rest of the world by their nature and nurture.

I honestly don't know why nonwhites have been culled and whites were populated all over the globe. This would mean humanity would be 100% white and worth defending. Also, just a side note, have you ever noticed that in fictional shows that aliens on other planets are always the same race and there is little to no diversity among them? This is because we imagine aliens being one species, hence why human beings should see themselves the same way and kill all non-whites then repopulate with whites.
stormcel cope. i am white and subhuman.

JBW only works outside of white countries. Also for JBW to work you need to be NT and at least average height

trump-this-post-was-fact-checked-by-real-american-patriots.gif

Low inhib drug dealing thugmaxxed ethnics >>> average law abiding white

You can be white and land on the curry side making you an incel and you can be indian landing on the white side making you a non-incel
so what about blacks and yellows then? Are they not even on the spectrum? I guess it is because curries have caucasoid skulls, but their shit skin tone and shortness fucks them over. The yellow man is still seen as weak and the black man is still seen as an ogre.

Being white definitely increases your SMV. But it is not over just because you are not white

literally the bane of my existence

if you are non white ( or black ) the sub 8 law actually applies to you and isn't just a meme. as a 5/10 5'11" white guy you can get women easily if you are NT

If you're not attractive, then it's over.

Being white won't save you if you're ugly.

jbw is legit, ive seen too many statistic, i wish its not true but i cant change reality :feelsrope:

BBCs mog me, Kpopfags mog me, Chadpreet mogs me, Darktriad mexican guy mogs me
Race is not important
Id rather be tall and handsome as any other race than be stuck in this ugly manlet autistic white body

I honestly don't know why nonwhites have not been culled yet and whites were populated the m. This would mean humanity would be 100% white and worth defending. Also, just a side note, have you ever noticed that in fictional shows that aliens on other planets are always the same race and there is little to no diversity among them? This is because we imagine aliens being one species, hence why human beings should see themselves the same way and kill all non-whites and then repopulate with whites.
More like if you’re yellow you’re automatically truecel otherwise you have a chance at ascension

White-Chink spectrum

BBCs mog me, Kpopfags mog me, Chadpreet mogs me, Darktriad mexican guy mogs me
Race is not important
Id rather be tall and handsome as any other race than be stuck in this ugly manlet autistic white body
Kpopfags don’f mog joseph merrick

quite the opposite in the west

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: You are only making the title more true

If race is your biggest problems as an incel, you are a fakecel

If your're not white, it's over.

If your're white, it's over.​

If you aren't black your life is ruined.

JBB is law

I'm white but it doesn't matter because 99% of people where I live are white

This site is holds too many antimonies for intelligent conversation on the matter of racial preference in dating. Race has nothing to do with it.

Beauty and personality. That's it.

Objective fact.

stormcel cope. i am white and subhuman.

Non-A implies B doesn’t mean that A implies non-B

Ex : without water you can’t live does not mean that with water you can’t die

I am surprised to see that there are a lot of mixed views on this. After I reading all the posts so far I believe that both opinions are right in their own way.

I like this post in particular:
I'm white but it doesn't matter because 99% of people where I live are white

If you are brown and live among other browns, then a couple of white people in your area will stick out and naturally be seen as pretty because they are unique compared to the majority population (unless those whites are ugly and/or short then they will not be noticed as much). This works the other way around too, but since browns are usually short/ugly there is little hope for them to breed with the majority white population causing them to die out (mainly the men) and the women will usually get chad or chadlite.

this is a big cope made by deathnics/white truecels

usa is rubbing off on all countries got niggas in kazakhstan scared of BBC

I have kind of a unique perspective because I look brown, 3 of my grandparents are Iranian, but my maternal grandmother is a white American. I have lots of both white and nonwhite looking relatives in all 3 generations, so I have seen how dating for Iranian men in America has progressively gotten worse with each generation.

My grandfather moved to a rural USA town from Iran in the 1950s, and attended a community college, and dating white American was easy mode for him. White American girls would tell him to his face that he was cute, and on several occasions would ask him out on a date. He ended up marrying my grandmother who was a white teenage girl who grew up on a farm. It seems surreal, doesn't it? That you hear all this stuff about how Americans were racist in the 1950s, and yet it was so easy for my grandfather to date as a brown man.

By the generation of my father and uncles, they say dating was a struggle, but most of them ended up marrying decently attractive white American women.

For my generation however, my white looking cousins (those who are 1/2 or 1/4 Iranian) have no trouble getting girlfriends. The brown looking ones, however, are all either incel, or they had to network through their ethnic social circle in order to find a woman to marry.

So from my family's perspective, America gradually went from being a paradise for ethnics, to being an incel hell. And how white someone looks seems to be a very strong indicator of how incel one will be, within my family.

Last edited:
I have kind of a unique perspective because I look brown, 3 of my grandparents are Iranian, but my maternal grandmother is a white American. I have lots of both white and nonwhite looking relatives in all 3 generations, so I have seen how dating for Iranian men in America has progressively gotten worse with each generation.

My grandfather moved to a rural USA town from Iran in the 1950s, and attended a community college, and dating white American was easy mode for him. White American girls would tell him to his face that he was cute, and on several occasions would ask him out on a date. He ended up marrying my grandmother who was a white teenage girl who grew up on a farm. It seems surreal, doesn't it? That you hear all this stuff about how Americans were racist in the 1950s, and yet it was so easy for my grandfather to date as a brown man.

By the generation of my father and uncles, they say dating was a struggle, but most of them ended up marrying decently attractive white American women.

For my generation however, my white looking cousins (those who are 1/2 or 1/4 Iranian) have no trouble getting girlfriends. The brown looking ones, however, are all either incel, or they had to network through their ethnic social circle in order to find a woman to marry.

So from my family's perspective, America gradually went from being a paradise for ethnics, to being an incel hell. And how white someone looks seems to be a very strong indicator of how incel one will be, within my family.
I am from Nepal, and my family is a mix of brown and light-skinned. I somehow came out very dark brown when my dad had light skin and my mom was slightly brown. My sister came out the same skin tone as my mom though which is probably why she gets asked out a lot by different races of boys in her school (she looks like a Latina).

Black BBC game > dark triad black > JBW
This is fact checked btw

FUCK OFF WHITES JUST FUCK OFF STOP BEING RACIST GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY FUCK OFF ME

I honestly don't know why nonwhites have not been culled yet and whites were populated the m. This would mean humanity would be 100% white and worth defending. Also, just a side note, have you ever noticed that in fictional shows that aliens on other planets are always the same race and there is little to no diversity among them? This is because we imagine aliens being one species, hence why human beings should see themselves the same way and kill all non-whites and then repopulate with whites

If youre an ethnic (except black) and sub 6, its over for you.

Ethnic women (except blacks) are race traitors and run for the white men.

If youre white, you can lookmaxx, surgerymaxx or get some chicks in asia.

Otherwise, its over.

It never began.

FUCK OFF WHITES JUST FUCK OFF STOP BEING RACIST GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY FUCK OFF ME
You already have our money, our banks and our media kikecel