Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re white or black, 5’9+ and average - little below average face

5'10 but my face is around 3.5 on a good day, as in not bad enough to be pitied by normies but bad enough to be completely socially and romantically excluded, and I am not a sperg or a nutcase either, just a dude who's too ugly to get poontang for 25 years.

NT non NT is cope, it's all about the face, women will excuse any weird or creepy behavior over a face and HEIGHT
Neurotypicals claiming the NT pill is a cope is equivalent to attractive people telling people to just be confident. You don’t suffer, understand or go through what we do. Your outliers don’t disprove the stats all proving

NT > EVERYTHING

Doesn’t disprove anything it actually proves my point. Attractive autist has his looks FUCKING WASTED DUE TO NON VERBAL AUTISM
He is an "angel baby :o" and all the foids are thirsting after him and want to take care of him you bet it will be the same as he grows up height & face is all that is needed, you can be a vegetable and some foid will milk you and use a test tube to get chad babies

i live in a 99 percent white country so shit

He is an "angel baby :o" and all the foids are thirsting after him and want to take care of him you bet it will be the same as he grows up height & face is all that is needed, you can be a vegetable and some foid will milk you and use a test tube to get chad babies
That’s absolute tales from Mumbai. Who cares what virtue signaling foids think

That’s absolute tales from Mumbai.

Maybe a bit excessive of an example but still rings true for the lenght a foid will go to obtain good genes for her children (and child support in lieu of vegetablechads affection they are about on par for a foid)

If "non-NT" translated into a normal language means something like "invisible" (literally, like an invisibility cloak) then I'm probably non-NT. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View attachment 958441

Maybe a bit excessive of an example but still rings true for the lenght a foid will go to obtain good genes for her children (and child support in lieu of vegetablechads affection they are about on par for a foid)
Cope foids hate non NTs and being incel doesn’t equal bad genes necessarily

niggers are immune to the blackpill