Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you're white and over 6 foot, you should not be allowed to join this site or post on it.

So Lanza for instance was a fakecel in your book?

All the fakecels exposing themselves in this thread

So you're what happens when a race coper and a height coper are crossed: a greencel with an IQ of a toddler and the profile picture of an edgy 13 year old with a severe case of down-syndrome.
fuck you cunt. lol.

do facts make you mad fakecel?
All the fakecels exposing themselves in this thread

if you're legit ugly you will be incel

Thank good I'm green.

as a 5'7 pakistani, this is 100% based. at the very least, i want a section where we can all see fellow genetically damaged folk

as a 5'7 pakistani, this is 100% based. at the very least, i want a section where we can all see fellow genetically damaged folk
there is r/incelselfies but its full of fakecels so not really worth bothering with.

Basement Dweller IQ Cope

Roasties already do that here in Texas :feelswhat:

They would rather fuck with a 5-6/10 white guy who stands at 5'7" instead of an 7-8/10 ethnic male that cracks 6 feet.
Based and racepilled.

if you think we mayocels cant be incels in western countries like UK and US, your a moron

Or perhaps we should ban retards like you who are desperate to be the winners in the oppression Olympics.
I agree.

In the spirit of OP, though, I would like to propose that all neurotypicals should not be allowed to join this site, since the scientific evidence from the autism pill shows that roughly 50% of autistic men (70% if we don't count prostitution) are unable to get anything from the opposite sex whatsoever, throughout their entire lives, which is certainly a much higher percentage of the autistic population than the general population, or say, the population of ethnics.

Respect and accept your neurotypical privilege.

I agree.

In the spirit of OP, though, I would like to propose that all neurotypicals should not be allowed to join this site, since the scientific evidence from the autism pill shows that roughly 50% of autistic men (70% if we don't count prostitution) are unable to get anything from the opposite sex whatsoever, throughout their entire lives, which is certainly a much higher percentage of the autistic population than the general population, or say, the population of ethnics.

Respect and accept your neurotypical privilege.
Do you have any sort of mentally diagnosed autism? Have you ever run any sort of test that proves it or has a professional ever acknowledged this?

If not I simply don't believe that you are autistic. If so, the data (that is correct) does not apply to you

Do you have any sort of mentally diagnosed autism? Have you ever run any sort of test that proves it or has a professional ever acknowledged this?
Yes, Asperger's Syndrome shows on my medical records.

Fuck you.
Being white and 6ft is literally the norm in many European countries.
Scandinavia, Netherlands, Germany.
In these countries being white and 6ft tall won't benefit you in any way.

It's like being a 170cm rice in Thailand.

Fuck you.

white yes but 6ft is the norm in europe in your dreams. The norm is at most 5'10 ,on a sunny day, excluding the Netherlands because these guys had way too many hypergamous whores.

white yes but 6ft is the norm in europe in your dreams. The norm is at most 5'10 ,on a sunny day, excluding the Netherlands because these guys had way too many hypergamous whores.
Oh wow, because being 4cm taller than the average gives you such a huge advantage.

But after your logic we should also ban curries, ethnics, rices, blacks who are above average height in their native country.

Oh wow, because being 4cm taller than the average gives you such a huge advantage.

But after your logic we should also ban curries, ethnics, rices, blacks who have above average height in their native country.
between 6' (183cm) and 5'10 (177cm) there is exactly a 6 cm difference, which isn't to be neglected. This goes considering for every extra 5 cm, you are 10% less likely to suicide as a man and overall way happier, so 5-6 cm do mean quite a bit.

Also I don't necessarily agree with the second statement. If a curry/rice is 6 foot, that's likely not enough, but if their height is blatantly tall (like @Legendarywristcel who is around 6'3-6'4) then that is definitely volcel territory.

There is a nuance to those things, I don't have black and white beliefs.

between 6' (183cm) and 5'10 (177cm) there is exactly a 6 cm difference, which isn't to be neglected. This goes considering for every extra 5 cm, you are 10% less likely to suicide as a man and overall way happier, so 5-6 cm do mean quite a bit.

Also I don't necessarily agree with the second statement. If a curry/rice is 6 foot, that's likely not enough, but if their height is blatantly tall (like @Legendarywristcel who is around 6'3-6'4) then that is definitely volcel territory.

There is a nuance to those things, I don't have black and white beliefs.
So a 6' white guy in Germany (avg. 5'9") shouldn't be tolerated.
But you're fine with a 5'10 rice in the Philippines (avg. 5'4").

Both of these guys have a very similar SMV in their native countries.
I agree that the white guy is technically in a better situation, because he could SEAmaxx or whatever.
But in Germany he has the same chances than the rice guy in the Philippines.

You're just mindlessly attacking white incels.

Fuck you.

So a 6' white guy in Germany (avg. 5'9") shouldn't be tolerated.
But you're fine with a 5'10 rice in the Philippines (avg. 5'4").

Both of these guys have a very similar SMV in their native countries.
I agree that the white guy is technically in a better situation, because he could SEAmaxx or whatever.
But in Germany he has the same chances than the rice guy in the Philippines.

You're just mindlessly attacking white incels.
I agree, there are huge differences in how you are perceived in different countries, I was just trying to apply a more general consensus but I guess it didn't work too well.

Also, I'm white but I can't not acknowledge that my race is a privilege.

Or perhaps we should ban retards like you who are desperate to be the winners in the oppression Olympics.
agree. You cannot decide who is an incel or not. No incel is incel by choice.

I agree, there are huge differences in how you are perceived in different countries, I was just trying to apply a more general consensus but I guess it didn't work too well.

Also, I'm white but I can't not acknowledge that my race is a privilege.
I agree, the mods should question the "incel status" of some members more.
I even think that more gatekeeping would be beneficial.

I agree, the mods should question the "incel status" of some members more.
I even think that more gatekeeping would be beneficial.
what are your suggestions?

They always turn out to be fakecels so yeah I agree

Face > everything
foids will not touch a man if hes 6'+ and has an incel tier face

Tallfags can get a girlfriend easily if they just get a good haircut and some social skills and stop chasing Stacies.

You would have to have a deformed face to be a 6'0"+ tall incel.
Face > everything
foids will not touch a man if hes 6'+ and has an incel tier face
That's only true to a certain extent. Height is also very important. If you're tall you will at least be considered a man to foids.

Last edited:
Well a tall white guy may be between 5 and 6 and not exactly sub 5 incel tier.
But within this group its still a 50/50 endeavor so most likely not a fakecel but a failed normie.

ethnic cope central

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back