Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you're white and over 6 foot, you should not be allowed to join this site or post on it.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
I think its a reasonable rule, unless they can provide evidence they are physically deformed(genetic malfunctions, car accidents, acid victims etc) they should be banned/not allowed to join this community.
I also think people who are over 6 foot but of another race than white are somewhere in between. Though in this scenario, it's somewhat possible to be ugly enough to be incel. But those tall non whites posts' should be constantly monitored for fakecel activity.
I think it would be a great measure to increase the overall amount of REAL incels on this site.

Do you count as white if your a sandcel but look white
race is in the way you look so if you look white to foids you are WHITE.

yoooooo based

There's white incels taller than 6ft. I think @ionlycopenow is one of them.

I'm still seething at that vice documentary, which represented all incels as tall and white

Whitecels will attack you without mercy but its true.

muh sub 8 law.

"80% of the male population doesn't have sex ... you're stupid if you don't believe the same."

I'm still seething at that vice documentary, that had that tall white "mentalcel"
JFL that guy was a 6. If he decided to gym or do sports he could've even rocketed to an 8. Those retards literally have no clue about our lives.

Tallfags shoudln't be allowed regardless.

Whitecels will attack you without mercy but its true.

muh sub 8 law.

"80% of male population is not having sex.. you're stupid if not believe the same."
I know, that's the biggest fakecel redflag. Normies ARE having sex, enough to make them feel good, anyone who denies that is a braindead degenerate who wants to validate their 'inceldom' (notgettingstacydom)

Tallfags shoudln't be allowed regardless.
It's true, but there are maybe curries/niggers that are tall and ugly enough for the height not to compensate for it(this works until maybe 6'1-6'2, then it's fakecel territory even for non-whites) But white + tall is automatically fakecel.

most whitecels are volcels tbh

What about white tallfags with 4.5 inch dicks like me?

It's true, but there are maybe curries/niggers that are tall and ugly enough for the height not to compensate for it(this works until maybe 6'1-6'2, then it's fakecel territory even for non-whites) But white + tall is automatically fakecel.
Faggot cope. Do u really believe any roastie would rather date a 5'6 whitecel instead of a 6' nigger or curry?
Faggot cope.
Height is obligatory and universal meanwhile race is a flavour for some noodlewhores or currywhores.

What about white tallfags with 4.5 inch dicks like me?
Dickcels are disadvantaged only at the actual moment of sex when she gets to see your dick. But you can attract women, makeout, grope, foreplay etc with no problem and that would make you fakecel.

.co has attracted many high tier normies since the bannings on reddit/ and on other alt right platforms. This forum should only be for manlets and ethnics unless the the tall white dude is disfigured/ burn victim... not sure I buy the autism thing but havn't looked into it much.

Faggot cope. Do u really believe any roastie would rather date a 5'6 whitecel instead of a 6' nigger or curry?
Faggot cope.
Height is obligatory and universal meanwhile race is a flavour for some noodlewhores or currywhores.
That's pretty true when you put it like that ngl.

I think its a reasonable rule, unless they can provide evidence they are physically deformed(genetic malfunctions, car accidents, acid victims etc) they should be banned/not allowed to join this community.
I also think people who are over 6 foot but of another race than white are somewhere in between. Though in this scenario, it's somewhat possible to be ugly enough to be incel. But those tall non whites posts' should be constantly monitored for fakecel activity.
I think it would be a great measure to increase the overall amount of REAL incels on this site.
I could only excuse poverty stricken eurocels who are absolutely subhumans facially, and not a single hope to locationmaxx

@LastGerman are you poor?

.co has attracted many high tier normies since the bannings on reddit/ and on other alt right platforms. This forum should only be for manlets and ethnics unless the the tall white dude is disfigured/ burn victim... not sure I buy the autism thing but havn't looked into it much.
Autism is often an excuse for the people who never tried. I think MUCH fewer than we think are genuine autists here.

They just refuse to try with non-stacies, so they back off. Fakecels and hypocrites.

Like that balding Lebron avi fagit said, you'll get treated like a Rockstar in Chinkland if you're tall and white

Autism is a death sentence

Like that balding Lebron avi fagit said, you'll get treated like a Rockstar in Chinkland if you're tall and white
Noodlewhores are so pathetic. Anything for white tall cock

Do u really believe any roastie would rather date a 5'6 whitecel instead of a 6' nigger or curry?
Basement Dweller IQ Cope

Roasties already do that here in Texas :feelswhat:

They would rather fuck with a 5-6/10 white guy who stands at 5'7" instead of an 7-8/10 ethnic male that cracks 6 feet.

Basement Dweller IQ Cope

They would rather fuck with a 5-6/10 white guy who stands at 5'7" instead of an 7-8/10 ethnic male that cracks 6 feet.
if the ethnic goes over 6'1-6'2, in your scenario he wins.

Height over 6' is a trigger for me. For some reason, most tall people under 30 have beautiful faces.

Faggot cope.
it's not like noodles and curry foids can all get white guys, more like a preference

but I'm pretty sure that white women don't even consider a non-white man. Very few dig into ethnics. In this case I'd imagine she's just going to reject both and seek a taller white guy.

if the ethnic goes over 6'1, in your scenario he wins.
Cope with white holes

Massive Cope when we talk about ethnic holes. If the white guy isnt a complete subhuman facially, they'll forgive his height for potentiallly having blue eyed children with him.

If you're sub5, it never began anyways, skin/eye color doesnt even matter at this point.

Basement Dweller IQ Cope

Cope with white holes

Massive Cope when we talk about ethnic holes. If the white guy isnt a complete subhuman facially, they'll forgive his height for potentiallly having blue eyed children with him.

If you're sub5, it never began anyways, skin/eye color doesnt even matter at this point.
Many of us are broke locationcels, rather than truecels. Perhaps I'd had have more of a chance at ascention if I wealthmaxxed so I can move to where women worship blue eyed whiteness, but reality is I'm still KHHV at 26.

So I'm not even white. It is sad.
By the way, how will a child have blue eyes if his mother has brown eyes?
Genetic combination dependent on luck. That's why I said potentially.

It's a worthless attempt for most blacks and 100% guaranteed failure with noodles

Genetic combination dependent on luck.
And if a white man has brown eyes and dark hair, is he not white?
How are ethnic foids treated such men? Well, I mean, unless he's ugly.

JFL that guy was a 6. If he decided to gym or do sports he could've even rocketed to an 8. Those retards literally have no clue about our lives.

He doesn't even need to hit the gym. If you are average height & face, white, you just need to shower and not be anti-social.

I am ethnic, manlet, recessed face. I workout, shower, skincare and I get rejected by lonely low-tier beckies. I am incel.

I live in an all white country where average height is 5'11, including old people so likely over 6'. Your dumb laws, if they apply to anyone apply to ameriniggers.

Basement Dweller IQ Cope

Cope.
it's not like noodles and curry foids can all get white guys, more like a preference

but I'm pretty sure that white women don't even consider a non-white man. Very few dig into ethnics. In this case I'd imagine she's just going to reject both and seek a taller white guy.
The taller white guy is what they all want. But they would rather a tall guy than a manlet white.

And if a white man has brown eyes and dark hair, is he not white?
How are ethnic foids treated such men? Well, I mean, unless he's ugly.
He would atleast have a lighter skin, an advantage over most ethnics

But again, none of this even matters for sub5males.

The game of preference begins at 5/10 for most males and get halo'd by whatever unique features they may have. Could be jaw,chin,eye area, eye color, skin color, hair, height etc etc

Facts, no such thing as a tall white incel

Basement Dweller IQ Cope

Number of chess moves possible IQ

Height is a looks multiplier. I look like fucking quasimodo, girls havent even so much as looked at me let alone wanted to fuck me. Get real, as with everything else Chad only

Yesterday I learned that trumps youngest son is like 6’5-6” and it felt so much anger and rage inside of me , he’s like fucking 14, it truly never began for manlets while tallfags have the world on a platter.

So you're what happens when a race coper and a height coper are crossed: a greencel with an IQ of a toddler and the profile picture of an edgy 13 year old with a severe case of down-syndrome.

6ft white guy could slay ethnic girls, 5ft10 also if he has OK face

Bubble8

Or perhaps we should ban retards like you who are desperate to be the winners in the oppression Olympics.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back