Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion if you’re volcel do you lose your right to complain?

Does being volcel invalidate your complaints of loneliness?

• Yes (you had a chance, stop being picky)

• No (everyone deserves to be with someone they like)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
Title.

If you have had a foid interested in you but weren’t interested back does that mean you aren’t allowed to complain about being alone, since you could have theoretically dated her?

Personally I have mixed feelings since you can’t really be “alone” but at the same I assume rejecting free sex and friends, then crying about it is such a foid move

Past doesn't determine what you are now if you can't get any now.

A lot of guys think as soon as you have any unpaid sexual interaction you'll just be on a constant upward trajectory.

Title.

If you have had a foid interested in you but weren’t interested back does that mean you aren’t allowed to complain about being alone, since you could have theoretically dated her?

Personally I have mixed feelings since you can’t really be “alone” but at the same I assume rejecting free sex and friends, then crying about it is such a foid move
Depends on the situation. Is a guy a volcel for rejecting a pimply landwhale? Is a guy a volcel for rejecting a troon? Is a guy a volcel for rejecting a perfectly average woman? These are all separate answers.

Past doesn't determine what you are now if you can't get any now.

A lot of guys think as soon as you have any unpaid sexual interaction you'll just be on a constant upward trajectory.
True. Being a KHHV who's both ugly and unmanly is still the absolute worst, but cutecels for example "had positive female attention in their teenage years" until they reach adulthood where even ogrecels mog them brutally.

Depends on the situation. Is a guy a volcel for rejecting a pimply landwhale? Is a guy a volcel for rejecting a troon? Is a guy a volcel for rejecting a perfectly average woman? These are all separate answers.
Yeah, there's nuance to it. But I'd put it in relative terms, not absolute ones - did he reject his looksmatch or not. If he rejects someone 2+ points below himself, then maybe he shouldn't be called a volcel especially if it happened a long time ago. Also, giving attention to foids below your league only exacerbates Juggernaut law anyway. (As for trannies, I don't even count them as potential mates; dating a tranny is the same as gaymaxxing)

Where is your Avi from

Yeah, there's nuance to it. But I'd put it in relative terms, not absolute ones - did he reject his looksmatch or not. If he rejects someone 2+ points below himself, then maybe he shouldn't be called a volcel especially if it happened a long time ago. Also, giving attention to foids below your league only exacerbates Juggernaut law anyway. (As for trannies, I don't even count them as potential mates; dating a tranny is the same as gaymaxxing)
I'd agree if a guy rejects his looksmatch then he is a volcel. The time that said interaction happened is only important for oldcels. Guys are their most attractive from 18-24 aesthetically.