Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you’re under 18 on this site. You’re not a truecel.

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★
Men don’t even fully mature until 25. There’s 15/16 year old fakecels on here larping. Lol if your 18-20 and still a virgin then there’s a problem.

Men don’t even fully mature until 25. There’s 15/16 year old fakecels on here larping. Lol if your 18-20 and still a virgin then there’s a problem.
I'm 22 FUCK FUCK FUCK

NUKE THIS WORLD :feelsohgod:

Context. Did a guy who made out with 5 girls and dind't have sex is incel? Ofc not. The bar would be something like, being 19-20 without any intimacy. Kiss/sex

Context. Did a guy who made out with 5 girls and dind't have sex is incel? Ofc not. The bar would be something like, being 19-20 without any intimacy. Kiss/sex
To me and I’m being subjective here. if you’ve never put your dick in a pussy then you’re a incel. If you had the opportunity and didn’t do it then you’re a volcel.

too many kids on this site

To me and I’m being subjective here. if you’ve never put your dick in a pussy then you’re a incel. If you had the opportunity and didn’t do it then you’re a volcel.
I had this chadlite friend of mine who didn't have sex till he was 19, he kissed some of the most attractive girls in my school and he was clearly a chadlite. He's an incel? ofc not.

Making out with girls = sex, in some cases is a more valid sign of attraction. As some whores won't even make out with their clients.

8730E210 0BAD 48FA A964 2CFD30DEDE7B

Wrong if you look like this at 16 it’s over for you and won’t get any better

I had this chadlite friend of mine who didn't have sex till he was 19, he kissed some of the most attractive girls in my school and he was clearly a chadlite. He's an incel? ofc not.

Making out with girls = sex, in some cases is a more valid sign of attraction. As some whores won't even make out with their clients.
Still incel - involuntary celibacy

22 kissless virgin shit trash subhuman invisible trucel

He has long golden hair and blue eye halo

18th birthday is coming up
which means im about to become a truecel

25? Give me a break.

You reach 20 and you're screwed.

25? Give me a break.

You reach 20 and you're screwed.
All I said was we mature at 25. I agree at 20 its probably over. At 30 its completely over and should go rope

Everybody under 18 should be banned on the spot but that's not gonna happen since most of the users here/mods are fakecels zoomer kid larpers.