Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If youre ugly, Looking at foids = rape.

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
This week 3 years ago I was falsely accused of sexual harrassing a foid on a train by another foid and they nearly called the cop on me.
truth is I was minding my own business and I just took a picture of my own feet to send to a friend to show him that Im off wageslaving yet she thought I was taking a pic of the foid's feet. had to beg for her in front of everyone not to call the cops on me. never have I felt so humiliated.

Should've raped her on the spot.

This week 3 years ago I was falsely accused of sexual harrassing a foid on a train by another foid and they nearly called the cop on me.
truth is I was minding my own business and I just took a picture of my own feet to send to a friend to show him that Im off wageslaving yet she thought I was taking a pic of the foid's feet. had to beg for her in front of everyone not to call the cops on me. never have I felt so humiliated.
Should have told her to fuck off with her brainlet accusations, and that your uncle is a big lawyer that will shag her out of her last shekel for slander.

Man im trying to avoid them as much as possible on public transport. So many jew roasties are utterly unhinged.

It's true. I already went throught 2 similar experiences althought it was in a way worse since I didn't even had a phone in my hand. Lucky me neither case didn't go further to the point of a #MeToo allegation but It's still a risk and I don't doubt it will not get worse in the future. Foids are retarded schizofrenic low IQ toddlers.

When I was in highschool, there was a rumor going on that I was a rapist, some stacies were spreading it because I was (and still am) ugly. I never did anything wrong to anyone, but they still came after me and tried to make my life miserable simply because I existed and they apparently couldn’t stand that.

if some foids take pic of me,I'll be very glad

Sounds like LARP, but brutal if true

Even if you were, taking pictures of someone else's feet isn't a crime :feelshaha: unless you were trying to perv up her skirt or some shit.

Foids literally take minute long videos of Chads on the subway and there's like 50 instagram accounst with millions of followers dedicated to that shit.

Should have told her to fuck off with her brainlet accusations, and that your uncle is a big lawyer that will shag her out of her last shekel for slander.
tbh

Damn these foids show no mercy.

you should've just left instead of begging

there is no point in reasoning with femoids

I would have just shown her the picture I just took of my own feet and said what you just said here, then told her to fuck off and stop overestimating how hot she thinks she is

You kinda just cucked yourself, there's no way I would beg any bitch
When I was in highschool, there was a rumor going on that I was a rapist, some stacies were spreading it because I was (and still am) ugly. I never did anything wrong to anyone, but they still came after me and tried to make my life miserable simply because I existed and they apparently couldn’t stand that.
Damn, sorry

That’s why I never look at foids or talk to them
tbh. I already have fucking shit life. can't risk more problems.

We can't even exist without being accused.

I like watching foids at work making direct eye contact with them and then watch them frown when they see it is me looking at them as if I've insulted them somehow just staring at them silently. I'm sure if cunts could make it illegal looking or staring at them they probably would, they're that fucking crazy.

"How dare he look in my general direction!"

Women always have this insulted look when our eyes meet. "How dare you look at me you gross creature?" :feelspuke:

Women always have this insulted look when our eyes meet. "How dare you look at me you gross creature?" :feelspuke:
Yup, that's exactly what it is.

she was ugly af btw, in the range of 3/10 jfl she still smv mogged me

she was ugly af btw, in the range of 3/10 jfl she still smv mogged me
Doesn't matter, the lowest female common denominator sees themselves as princesses, queens, and goddesses, female self conceit is at an all time high anymore.

Last edited:
I stare down foids

That’s a very complicated question in this situation.

Should the incel beg for excuses even if he was not wrong at all and not doing that?
or
Should the incel try to argue with the foid for minutes even though everyone around will agree, support the foid no matter what.

I don’t have the right answer so far. Which one is less worse.

That’s a very complicated question in this situation.

Should the incel beg for excuses even if he was not wrong at all and not doing that?
or
Should the incel try to argue with the foid for minutes even though everyone around will agree, support the foid no matter what.

I don’t have the right answer so far. Which one is less worse.
idk bro I was so terrified of being arrested I just started begging for my life

water is wet thread

Should have called the pigs on them instead. :feelzez:

there are bettER CHOices to be made (in minecraft)

If you are ugly, existing = rape