Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're sub-Chad you need a social circle to ascend

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
How else are you supposed to do it? Going out to bars and nightclubs alone is autism. Sitting around doing nothing hoping a foid will be interested is also not a good strategy.
I'm too boring and autistic to find a real group of friends. My highschool friends are all retarded lazy voluntary losers that don't do anything and I luckily managed to find a group of acquaintances in college that I go out with sometimes but not during summer.

There's also Tinder which i'm hoping will ascend me, but I doubt it tbh since I can't take NT pictures.
I see the most retarded, dumbass normies with big friend groups and gfs as a result because they're NT. It's hell out there for aspies/ weirdos.

Yeah, I have no friend group irl at the moment. And I'm too ugly

Indeed being isolated in today's world is an instant social death in reality being alone sometimes can be satisfying but you should absolutely not stay like that and socialize if possible, the big worry is that as an incel the fact of not having good social skills is recurrent and damaging. :feelsrope:

I do have friends but no foid wants to have sex with me. I got rejected by every single one by the slightest attempt to approach a foid and also i never get IOI‘s.

friend circle dating meta is dead... it was also good for incels as it gave a fair opportunity to them to ascend with some ugly land whale
its why I was a failed normie few years ago and now I am a full blown incel

social media and by extension dating apps not only cucks incels but any non chad man. its why they must be be banned

I don't even know where or how to break into social circles. I'm fucked because my high school was all boys too, so I'm high inhibmaxxed around foids.
I went to a mostly-girls school and I'm still high inhib :feelsbadman:

Its not hard to take a fucking selfie jesus christ.

I have no social circle because of family (taking me out of school and treating me like shit)

How do you resist bringing up blackpills around people? I think I've managed to burn my final bridges from it, its hard not to when people who'd fit in here start talking about girls despite the writing being on the wall.

Of course you do women don't approach you have to make the first move

Brutal, I wish I went to one of those to have a chance to ascend. The school in the neighbourhood next to me was 70/30 ratio girls way.
There were lots of girls but it's hard to get into a relationship unless you were sociable, outgoing, and NTmaxxed or good looking enough to make up for being a weirdo

If it's almost exclusively male nerd group what then?

After college every foid is taken so not even social circle maxxing will work.

How else are you supposed to do it? Going out to bars and nightclubs alone is autism. Sitting around doing nothing hoping a foid will be interested is also not a good strategy.
I'm too boring and autistic to find a real group of friends. My highschool friends are all retarded lazy voluntary losers that don't do anything and I luckily managed to find a group of acquaintances in college that I go out with sometimes but not during summer.

There's also Tinder which i'm hoping will ascend me, but I doubt it tbh since I can't take NT pictures.
I see the most retarded, dumbass normies with big friend groups and gfs as a result because they're NT. It's hell out there for aspies/ weirdos.
Yup. I hate foids because they are so NT and always go for the loud and extroverted NT fags. It´s over for introverted boyos.

Of course you do women don't approach you have to make the first move
Women do approach, but usually it's at bars, nightclubs, parties etc where it's autistic to be alone.

I have a very large social circle

Friends/acquaintances never did much for me. First because they tend to be losers, but maybe there is also the problem that I never ask them to help me to get a gf.

And to have a social circle, you need to be NT, never began for non-NTcels. :feelscry:
And even this is not enough.
If you are NT, yes, it would be a lot easier for you to have friends.
But if you are incel-tier in looks, no foid would want to have sex with you.
It doesn't matter if you have 1 or 100 foid "friends", if all of them think you're ugly, you won't ascend.

And to have a social circle, you need to be NT, never began for non-NTcels. :feelscry:
And even this is not enough.
If you are NT, yes, it would be a lot easier for you to have friends.
But if you are incel-tier in looks, no foid would want to have sex with you.
It doesn't matter if you have 1 or 100 foid "friends", if all of them think you're ugly, you won't ascend.
God damnn !!

My chad friend told me to become a walk-on, stand in extra actor to get a social circle and get a gf.
And he told me to just take a shower and dont forget perfume maxxing:feelswhat:

I seear these chad have life on easy mode

Yes you do.

To get a decent girl: having the looks gets their attention and then having the traits of a good partner keeps them around. We don't have the looks so we need friends to vouch for our values, that's the only way a girl would give us a chance.

But it doesn't work if your friends have questionable personalities. So it's important to get people who you know are solid, even better if they have their own long term partners.

Cold approaching would never work for us, no one would give us the time of day.

Low IQ post as always. You didn't disappointed me, I'm proud of you, you're a good Hund.

Low IQ post as always. You didn't disappointed me, I'm proud of you, you're a good Hund.
Great argument. Which one of the faggots I BTFO with facts and logic are you?