Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL if you're still in high school

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
you guys are wasting your lives here. Go enjoy whatever is left of your youth. You will NEVER have this opportunity again. These are the best years of life, all the freedom of being an adult with none of the responsibilities/expectations. Not even talking about foids, just go have fun with ur friends

what if they have no friends

yup. even us guys in our 20s don't know how good we have it until one day we wake up and we're 40. i was talking to my dad about it the other day. he said he still feels like he's younger than his 40s and thinks its crazy how fast time went by. even if you're life sucks while you are young, imagine you're life now but on top of that you're an older man.

I browsed /r/incels and /r/foreveralone as early as 16 maybe earlier. had no ability to make friends or enjoy anything about high school

I browsed /r/incels and /r/foreveralone as early as 16 maybe earlier. had no ability to make friends or enjoy anything about high school
Worth it for your GOD posts ngl

no bluepill here. Just wait a few years and you'll see what i mean. It only gets worse

It did get worse for me, but my looks have increased by a point or maybe even two points. My advice to youngcels is to stay in school and get a decent paying job. Some of us age well and while everyone's looks will be deteriorating yours could actually increase.

It did get worse for me, but my looks have increased by a point or maybe even two points. My advice to youngcels is to stay in school and get a decent paying job. Some of us age well and while everyone's looks will be deteriorating yours could actually increase.
I would say the EXACT OPPOSITE. Make your social life a priority. You can always go back to school or take a different career path later on. You'll NEVER get your youth back

cope, my hs graduation is the 25th, no friends, no female friends, no ioi's or anything, im a 5'2 dicklet, its ogre bro

no bluepill here. Just wait a few years and you'll see what i mean. It only gets worse

Almost 30 and graduated a long time ago.
Just that line he threw out sounded like something a cuck would say.

Almost 30 and graduated a long time ago.
Just that line he threw out sounded like something a cuck would say.
oh, true. I just replied bc you said the "thread" is bluepilled

Nah. I wish I would've been smart enough to LDAR in high school. Would've saved suffering. If it's over, it's over, no matter the age.

Last edited:
I got lifemogged hard by some kids today. The agepill is killing me bro, can't believe what I missed out on. Guess I never paid much attention when I was younger
I know them feels bro. I'm an oldcel too. A couple weeks ago I was brutally mogged by middle schoolers, just lol @ my life. Everyone my age is life mogging me; getting married, careers, kids, buying houses...it's fucking over, pass the rope boyo.

You will NEVER have this opportunity again. These are the best years of life
I hated those kind of speech when I was in High School, I'm still hating it as it is bluepill as fuck. "Old" guys are so delusional about youth, since they idealize it too much. Life was already shit byt the time, it only got worse because there are more problems to take in consideration then (financial, future, having a descendance, etc.), and not only resolving some math problems or eventually have the gut to talk to Stacey about dogs. Why are old people so delusional despite having lived a shitty youth as everyone else here ?

You're beyond salvation if you can't make friends/girlfriends in high school tbh tbh. No point in telling younglings lies.

I hated those kind of speech when I was in High School, I'm still hating it as it is bluepill as fuck. "Old" guys are so delusional about youth, since they idealize it too much. Life was already shit byt the time, it only got worse because there are more problems to take in consideration then (financial, future, having a descendance, etc.), and not only resolving some math problems or eventually have the gut to talk to Stacey about dogs. Why are old people so delusional despite having lived a shitty youth as everyone else here ?
It's still preferable to be young than old. No one wants to be a fat balding wrinkly man with a limp dick.

High school or my whole school life was shit for me they treated me like shit

You're beyond salvation if you can't make friends/girlfriends in high school tbh tbh. No point in telling younglings lies.

It's still preferable to be young than old. No one wants to be a fat balding wrinkly man with a limp dick.
Low tier desperate ugly old woman would hit. For an old male, well it can be decent, the generation gap is not big anyway and the physical gap, well is not that obvious. Now for youngcels / gymcelling / trying their best celing, who actually tried one day to make something with this kind of female profile because of the lack of possibilities in our own generation, it's definitely over.

friends are so grossly overrated. it is female or bust

My time in school is almost done

I just want to get out

My life got radically better when I left school. My school responsibilities (having to learn things I wasn't interested in for no money) were replaced with work responsibilities (learning/doing things I was interested in for money). I remember buying a Geforce Ti 4600 for $400 from my first paycheck like it was a packet of gum and marveling at how powerful I felt to be an adult with money. And I had rare and valuable technical skills, so I was respected for a change. So much better than school in every way.

Very blue pilled thread.

you guys are wasting your lives here. Go enjoy whatever is left of your youth. You will NEVER have this opportunity again. These are the best years of life, all the freedom of being an adult with none of the responsibilities/expectations. Not even talking about foids, just go have fun with ur friends

Even if I was still in high school I couldn't do anything and I knew that back then already.

It was never enjoyable because (1) I was bullied too much, (2) had barely friends and (3) couldn't keep up and still can't keep up with subjects.

I don't have friends.

Making friends is impossible without already having friends to begin with. Stop lying.
a notrmie can make new friends from nothing, its just that we cant

high school was by far the worst years of my life.

My life got radically better when I left school. My school responsibilities (having to learn things I wasn't interested in for no money) were replaced with work responsibilities (learning/doing things I was interested in for money). I remember buying a Geforce Ti 4600 for $400 from my first paycheck like it was a packet of gum and marveling at how powerful I felt to be an adult with money. And I had rare and valuable technical skills, so I was respected for a change. So much better than school in every way.
This is extremely true. I hate idiots who say they want to be children again. No you don't. Being an adult in your 20's is the best time of your life.

Cope. The SECOND you find this website you're too far gone. For high school to work, you need to have 4 years of experiences.

yup. even us guys in our 20s don't know how good we have it until one day we wake up and we're 40. i was talking to my dad about it the other day. he said he still feels like he's younger than his 40s and thinks its crazy how fast time went by. even if you're life sucks while you are young, imagine you're life now but on top of that you're an older man.
Bone chilling post tbh

cope, my hs graduation is the 25th, no friends, no female friends, no ioi's or anything, im a 5'2 dicklet, its ogre bro
I feel sorry for you bro, at least I have BBC even if I never get to use it :feelscry::feelscry:
How do you cope with 5ft2?

its over for anyone on this site, regardless of age.

I couldn't imagine what high school is like now with all the cuckoldry that's poisoning the youth

It‘s not being old that‘s the worst, it‘s being young and being unable to do anything about missing out on teen experiences. I get to see other teens enjoy life while every effort I make is completely futile. Even if you reversed your age, you would be dragged back out kicking and screaming like I am right now.

completely unrelated, the further back I push my laptop screen the blicker your avatar gets, and if I push it forwards it becomes more lightskin
ive noticed that too tbh tbh

:feelsgah::feelsgah:

I didn't have friends in high school

This is extremely true. I hate idiots who say they want to be children again. No you don't. Being an adult in your 20's is the best time of your life.
tenor.gif

Graduate this Friday, couldn’t be more happier tbh.