Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want my youth back

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I went to some stupid street festival today and I legit feel like killing myself right now. Saw so many teenagers having the time of their lives. Nothing will ever compare to those years. Sure, I might get a girl or social circle someday, but it'll never be the same. I'll never share any first times with my peers or experience young love. I'll never have the opportunity to just let loose and have fun. Everything is serious and overly structured when you're an adult. People become jaded and boring, everything is about maintaining an image. They don't want to do fun stuff like go on carnival rides, play stupid midway games, have water fights, get drunk/high, or act immature. Nope, they would rather make small talk over dinner at some shitty restaurant. I'm starting to realize that even college can't compare. I fucking hate my life. I'll never get my youth back. It's no wonder I can't connect with anyone my age. I missed out on critical social experiences and nothing can make up for it. And to think, these kids are doing this stuff on a regular basis. I would kill for just ONE DAY of it. This post is all over the place but I'm drunk so whatever. I wasn't expecting this much sui fuel tonight. I low key feel like I need to be hospitalized

Last edited:
Theres no cope that will ever fix the soul of a man who missed out on his youth. Its over for us.

Play some vidya and wank one off. You'll feel better

ThERe is only one option for oldcels you know what you need to do, you will never get that time back, your whole life is destroyed, at best you can be a beta bux to some old used up roastie else you will just die a kissless virgin. Don't be a victim any longer, your life is not worth living, every second you spend coping or LDARing you are letting the normies and femoids win. Death is your best option and getting revenge is the only honorable way of ending it. Make us proud iNCel brothER.

Last edited:
yeah normies all do that type of stuff every SINGLE day, for us it would seem like an insane event.

middle school was the pinnacle of my life. Grabbing girls asses in the hallways with my friends and cracking up when they turned around and couldn't figure out who did it, going over to my bros house playing smash bros, pulling our dicks out in class and seeing who could shoot the farthest, cheating on that history test together, ditching class just to look cool in front of our classmates, shooting ropes of semen to Naruto characters. Fucking lol at adult life. Gotta be a big boy now. Gotta get a serious job and provide for some used up whore. And if you're incel you don't even get to do that. All you get to do is rot and watch your peers pass you by.

middle school was the pinnacle of my life. Grabbing girls asses in the hallways with my friends and cracking up when they turned around and couldn't figure out who did it, going over to my bros house playing smash bros, pulling our dicks out in class and seeing who could shoot the farthest, cheating on that history test together, ditching class just to look cool in front of our classmates, shooting ropes of semen to Naruto characters. Fucking lol at adult life. Gotta be a big boy now. Gotta get a serious job and provide for some used up whore. And if you're incel you don't even get to do that. All you get to do is rot and watch your peers pass you by.

Lmao what the fuck

fuckin idiots in here get triggered whenever oldcels get dates. JFL, that shit is WORTHLESS compared to the high school experience

I feel you, OP.

Some young people on this site can't fathom how devastating the agepill is. Even if you're an ugly subhuman truecel, at young age, you still have at least some remnant of hope; you can looksmaxx, become a famous artist or something, and still get to experience young love with prime-aged females who are not only way more attractive but also way more able to truly love, commit and not jaded/poisoned by feminism and deceptions that much.

When you're close to 30, IT'S FUCKING OVER, even if you got the money to looksmaxx to the fullest, even if you became a celebrity, prime-aged pussy and love are now FORBIDDEN to you, forever, it's fucking closed for you, if you try anything your life gets fucking destroyed in jail. You won't EVER, POSSIBLY, experience true, young, jaded-free love, you'll never be the first anything to anyone, you'll never hear things like "I'm afraid of doing it, b-but if it's with you I want to do it".

We should better start praying to St. BO2cel that Thiel or any other of those guys interested in slowing down or potentially stopping the normal rate of biological ageing come up with smth in the next 20 years.

LOL...if it's over for guys that are 25 what am I gonna say? I am 36 and I spent half my life at home.

never wanna grow up