Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy If You’re Still A Virgin You Need To Watch This

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPWXdqCL4tY

I'm here to tell y'all boys that have not touched a woman, yet you still got your V card not to feel bad about yourself and the reason you shouldn't feel bad about yourself is because you have leverage you have power over a lot of these women today in the dating market bro and you have to understand that bro you have to understand that by holding on to your seed you put yourself in a position where most guys cannot go right most guys cannot enter this position because they've been with a woman before you feel me but you ain't touched a girl you ain't been laid up with a female before bro and that is a good thing that is a positive bro don't let nobody ever tell you otherwise and let me explain why you have powers bro you literally have superpowers :feelstastyman::soy::bluepill:

Since you ain't never slept with nobody before now you can demand that out of a woman. Because you have never slept with nobody before you still have your V card when you are looking for your ideal women you can demand like okay your body count has to be zero :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

This fucking retarded room temperature IQ nigger doesn't seem to understand virgin foids are almost nonexistent and the ones who are virgins always go for high body count Chads. Or maybe he knows this and is trying to stop his incel in denial viewers from finding out his advice is bull shit by getting them to "save themselves" for a "trad wife" either way he is fucking stupid and should be lynched by the KKK for tricking and brain washing incels in denial (in Minecraft).

I suggest we go to his comment section and give him a not so warm welcome from incels.is. And we should also try to convince his incel in denial viewers the blackpill is true.

Last edited:
big black cock

11A6C89D 194C 46F3 871E A1EC9355712A

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPWXdqCL4tY

This fucking retarded room temperature IQ nigger doesn't seem to understand virgin foids are almost nonexistent and the ones who are virgins always go for high body count Chads. Or maybe he knows this and is trying to stop his incel in denial viewers from finding out his advice is bull shit by getting them to "save themselves" for a "trad wife" either way he is fucking stupid and should be lynched by the KKK for tricking and brain washing incels in denial (in Minecraft).

I suggest we go to his comment section and give him a not so warm welcome from incels.is. And we should also try to convince his incel in denial viewers the blackpill is true.

Another video for shy or mental cel chad

Normies don't know anything

He does not realize that most foids do not have a body count, spoiled already by the usual hypergamy, moral degeneracy, and Chad-worshipping of the modern foid; any foid who does magically have one won't wish to lose her count of 0 by going for the average sub 5 male... :feelshaha:

More false-hope inducing, delusional bluepilled drivel. :feelsclown:

I find it hard to understand what he is saying, he speaks too niggerishly

I'm sure women are hunting for virgin men

Didn't watch, cause nigger

Im a retard faggot who has fantasies of gay pedophile on teenager imtercoursehappening netween me,hers of this forum. I am obviously a homo infiltrator and should be banned asap. Mods kick me out like the waste of air I am

cant watch a tyrone speak.

A video of a nonvirgin talking down to virgins, oh how original. :feelsseriously:

Oh okay so I won't watch this. Thanks for the heads-up