Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you’re so much better than IncelTear then why have there only been two pedophiles here?

The awnser to all of those questions are simple

We are based as fuck!

the mods literally banned pedophile stuff
and probably 80% of IT users are pedophiles

Bold of this foid to assume that she'd be able to answer any question I ask her. She has an inferior little female brain, so how could that possibly work?

"Why have there been only 2 pedos on here"

I refuse to believe that isn't one of you guys making a bait post on IT :feelskek:

"Only 2"

Holy mother of copes.

I think we only ever had 1 proven pedo. Also, questions written by someone who doesn't bother reading the forum jfl

The only reason anyone on IT is thinking they are somehow not incels is because they target kids and rape them. Meanwhile people here don’t rape kids. That’s the difference between an ITcel and a regular incel.

I think being soy makes you more likely to be pedo. You may have noticed the surge in popularity in shoota hentai in recent years. You don't have to look it up its jsut hentai featuring little boys- and its very popular with women. See, the instinct for child care evolved from the instinct for pair bonding and partner care. In men there is a greater separation between the two because obviously fucking your prepubescent children with your dick is bad for gene survival. In women though there is less separation because its less harmful so there was less selective pressure, and thus men who are more like women are quite possibly more pedo.

Bold of this foid to assume that she'd be able to answer any question I ask her. She has an inferior little female brain, so how could that possibly work?
:yes::yes::yes::feelskek::feelskek::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

theres barely any unironic pedos here. ITcels just cherrypick any obvious bait/troll thread that is attracted to 5 year olds and they fall for the bait everytime

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back