Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If you're single right now, you're most likely going to be single FOREVER.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Everybody already has who they want. Do you really think if you were worth loving, somebody wouldn't have made it obvious to you already? If nobody wants you, then stop coping about ascending in the future.

If you were not ugly, you'd be in a relationship right now. Stop lying to yourself brothers.

Maybe not.

It really depends on how far you're willing to settleby 40 there will be some fat single mom available

Kind of a stupid thread. There will always be whores looking to use men as an ATM. Even guys here may be able to have rare starfish sex if they open their wallet and keep it open for some roastie.

lots of desperate grandmacels once you reach 60. just got to hang on for another few decades :feelzez:

The future looks bleaker every year.

Kind of a stupid thread. There will always be whores looking to use men as an ATM. Even guys here may be able to have rare starfish sex if they open their wallet and keep it open for some roastie.
I think the point is that none of us will be desired

Money talks in my country my friend. I've seen brothers that look worse than me get foids. Its all about the money

Everybody already has who they want. Do you really think if you were worth loving, somebody wouldn't have made it obvious to you already? If nobody wants you, then stop coping about ascending in the future.

If you were not ugly, you'd be in a relationship right now. Stop lying to yourself brothers.
Brutal

Maybe surgeries and seamaxx are a cope, but I will for sure try them in the next years

I wonder how much happier the super-rich who are ugly are, knowing that the whores around them only care about their money. I bet they feel just as lonely at times, knowing they're around a bunch of soulless, money-grubbing husks.

I wonder how much happier the super-rich who are ugly are, knowing that the whores around them only care about their money. I bet they feel just as lonely at times, knowing they're around a bunch of soulless, money-grubbing husks.
I hope they are blackpilled as fuck and treat them like shit

The future looks bleaker every year.

I'm almost 30 and I've been single all my life, so now that I'm starting to get bald, look older and grow some grey hairs, the chances are each day lower and lower.

So yeah, OP is right.