Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you’re shorter than the average for young people then give up

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
You will never be seen as an equal if you’re a manlet, you will never receive respect from anyone
When they look at you it’s as if they’re looking at a small insect that can’t do anything
Only way for manlets to even receive respect from others is if we were to hold everyone in the room at gunpoint or something
It never even began for us, fuck this gay earth

Just lol at people on places like Reddit cope with their manletism by saying “Be confident bro!!” “Just be funny bro!!!”. Yeah, being a laughing stock will surely improve my overal situation

FUCK NIGGERS

Thank God I'm not a manlet

during my high school a guy who was only 5'3'' was very confident, always raising his head high

why short people cannot be confident
They can be confident but there's no way they're going to gain respect for it at all
I walk and talk with a great deal of confidence but I'm always looked down upon because of my height and not taken seriously
A shy tall guy gets more respect than a confident manlet