Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you're pro progressive and an incel you're a faggot, and why we should use "the jail analogy"

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
We are all in jail right now. There are 3 types of people in said jail, the people who want to sit and just live out their time (The LDAR rotters), the people who want to break out (based anti progressives) and there are people who want to side with the police (pro progressive NWO people). Really? You wanna side with the police? We're in jail, who do you think put us here?

It's important to use the jail analogy, because while we are a community it is not voluntarily. Much like a jail, it is a community built out of a necessity of being in a shit situation. Like a mix between "Well incels aren't a community or a movement" and "Well incels are a community and self identified incels are a movement".

How do you look at this and think "hmm yes the way the world is going ideologically is very good". Even if you're not white (which let's be frank most progressives here are nonwhite immigrants and feel the need to align themselves with progressivism for survival, which is not true and actually it's better for you to be conservative) I can't see how any braindead idiot would genuinely support the new world order.

It's time to start realizing that social liberalism is the main cause of inceldom. Any rise of something over atleast 300% is not natural. Something happened. I think we all know what happened because said male virginity rise is parallel with globalism, immigration, feminism, secularism, and civil rights.

>b-b-b-b-but genetics!!! You're saying genetics/X Doesn't matter!
False. Genetics play a biological factor hence why male virginity was never at 0%. However, the people it affected (The vegetated, braindead, lepers, etc.) are not posting here.

Last edited:
High IQ and recommended reading material for IT

Nice read, IT will never touch stuff like this.

Bummer you need a bigger better quality pic of that graph but I agree. Progressivism is the reason for our inceldom and any nigger that supports it is retarded.

We are all in jail right now. There are 3 types of people in said jail, the people who want to sit and just live out their time (The LDAR rotters), the people who want to break out (based anti progressives) and there are people who want to side with the police (pro progressive NWO people). Really? You wanna side with the police? We're in jail, who do you think put us here?

It's important to use the jail analogy, because while we are a community it is not voluntarily. Much like a jail, it is a community built out of a necessity of being in a shit situation. Like a mix between "Well incels aren't a community or a movement" and "Well incels are a community and self identified incels are a movement".

View attachment 438673
How do you look at this and think "hmm yes the way the world is going ideologically is very good". Even if you're not white (which let's be frank most progressives here are nonwhite immigrants and feel the need to align themselves with progressivism for survival, which is not true and actually it's better for you to be conservative) I can't see how any braindead idiot would genuinely support the new world order.

It's time to start realizing that social liberalism is the main cause of inceldom. Any rise of something over atleast 300% is not natural. Something happened. I think we all know what happened because said male virginity rise is parallel with globalism, immigration, feminism, secularism, and civil rights.

False. Genetics play a biological factor hence why male virginity was never at 0%. However, the people it affected (The vegetated, braindead, lepers, etc.) are not posting here.
I'm not progressive, but can't one argue that a true progressive would advocate for the redistribution of the means of reproduction?

High IQ and recommended reading material for IT

Nice read, IT will never touch stuff like this.
I don't go on there but iirc they repost progressive stuff all the time. There's a reason every "w-w-w-w-why are there so many nat sees on this forum" get reposted by IT, the (should be) antithesis of us. We should be against the people who are the antithesis of us, right? But apparently no

I don't go on there but iirc they repost progressive stuff all the time. There's a reason every "w-w-w-w-why are there so many nat sees on this forum" get reposted by IT, the (should be) antithesis of us. We should be against the people who are the antithesis of us, right? But apparently no
@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?

I'm not progressive, but can't one argue that a true progressive would advocate for the redistribution of the means of reproduction?
Not always and it would depend on what you meant specifically. Sexual marxism can be allied with (and almost always is) with some type of national bolshevism. Although I don't think sexual marxism is the way to go but rather forced monogamous marriages, adultery laws, and a complete annihilation of womens rights in favor of a more historical marriage program.

Instead of giving the means of sex (or women) to the government to distribute I think it’s a much better idea to put it in the hands of the individual families, like it was done historically.

>what if their fathers won’t give me their daughter
Can’t happen because if you’re a father your daughter is basically useless except for arranged marriages. Remember, no feminism/women in the workforce.

>what if there’s not enough women/harems
Forced monogamy

Now if you meant a completely sex filled society where it’s the exact opposite where sex is desensitized and even more casual that would be progressive but also cause more inceldom as we’ve seen and are seeing (women are not voluntarily fucking us)
Bummer you need a bigger better quality pic of that graph but I agree.
tbhngl

Bummer you need a bigger better quality pic of that graph but I agree. Progressivism is the reason for our inceldom and any nigger that supports it is retarded.

I'm on team LDAR. Zero motivation (except to postmaxxx the fuk outta this 4um)

Ngl I agree. I have said this from the beginning. How can anyone who calls themselves incel or blackpilled also shill for progressives. Yet many users(that I shouldn't have to name) do exactly that.

people who want to break out (based anti progressives)
people who want to side with the police (pro progressive NWO people).
I think I'm very confused about the usage of "progressive"

Isn't it "conservatives" who want to maintain established law and order and "progressives" who want to create "social progress" by changing established order?

social liberalism is the main cause of inceldom
I don't agree with this. Inceldom predates social liberalism. You just need to look at the "1 male reproduces for every 13 females" history of humanity to know this, inceldom dates back to the stone age.

Inceldom is probably the natural order of might-makes-right natural selection on a brutal level of genetics
1) chads beat incels who want to impregnate females to death
2) incels willing to stop trying and maybe coom from occasional pity-handjob when Chad lends out his harem can survive but don't reproduce

What eventually evolved was a memetic revolution of society (marriage, democracy, etc) where men who traditionally wouldn't get to reproduce got to do so more often because they got wives and sometimes their wives babies were actually theres (50% of the time the mailman cucked you)

Social liberalism isn't so much the "cause" of inceldom as much as it destroyed traditional famiyl units/values which were the dam holding back the river of hypergamy.

So by degrading that, things reverted to their degenerate roots

I think I'm very confused about the usage of "progressive"
Catch all term for social liberalism, any surge of social liberal policy.
Isn't it "conservatives" who want to maintain established law and order and "progressives" who want to create "social progress" by changing established order?
Conservatives want to conserve the traditions of their respective country.
I don't agree with this. Inceldom predates social liberalism. You just need to look at the "1 male reproduces for every 13 females" history of humanity to know this, inceldom dates back to the stone age.
Well obviously I and nobody else is saying to return to the stone age. If I did I would be saying to do away with tradition (which the stone age really didn't have). It's just to return to the traditions that stopped inceldom (Forced monogamy, cultural and ethnic homogenity, etc.)
Inceldom is probably the natural order of might-makes-right natural selection on a brutal level of genetics
1) chads beat incels who want to impregnate females to death
2) incels willing to stop trying and maybe coom from occasional pity-handjob when Chad lends out his harem can survive but don't reproduce
Well why are things like testosterone levels dropping then? I could agree with this if the future generations were more genetically superior than the inferior but the opposite is happening. It's easy to say we're in a eugenic period but previous generations were more superior to us genetically.
What eventually evolved was a memetic revolution of society (marriage, democracy, etc) where men who traditionally wouldn't get to reproduce got to do so more often because they got wives and sometimes their wives babies were actually theres (50% of the time the mailman cucked you)

Social liberalism isn't so much the "cause" of inceldom as much as it destroyed traditional famiyl units/values which were the dam holding back the river of hypergamy.

So by degrading that, things reverted to their degenerate roots
Well if the dam breaks the flood is caused by the person that broke the dam.

Not always and it would depend on what you meant specifically. Sexual marxism can be allied with (and almost always is) with some type of national bolshevism. Although I don't think sexual marxism is the way to go but rather forced monogamous marriages, adultery laws, and a complete annihilation of womens rights in favor of a more historical marriage program.

Instead of giving the means of sex (or women) to the government to distribute I think it’s a much better idea to put it in the hands of the individual families, like it was done historically.

>what if their fathers won’t give me their daughter
Can’t happen because if you’re a father your daughter is basically useless except for arranged marriages. Remember, no feminism/women in the workforce.

>what if there’s not enough women/harems
Forced monogamy

Now if you meant a completely sex filled society where it’s the exact opposite where sex is desensitized and even more casual that would be progressive but also cause more inceldom as we’ve seen and are seeing (women are not voluntarily fucking us)
Libertarian regulated free market sex distribution instead of command and control or full blown free market, damn that's some high level economic theory application.
They only problem I see is that when people look at their supposed family trees and compare it to genetic testing, there is a 10% disrepency among people of European ancestry.
Maybe it might be less or more from other societies, but what it does show is that whores were cheating and cucking men and getting away with it for centuries.

View attachment 438673

Based and agreed

View attachment 438673

Based

Meanwhile, conservatism puts men in actual jail.

Ngl I agree. I have said this from the beginning. How can anyone who calls themselves incel or blackpilled also shill for progressives. Yet many users(that I shouldn't have to name) do exactly that.
Incels are apolitical. You can disagree with others. Disagree with @PPEcel for example but he has a right to his views and imo is still based on civil liberties.
Meanwhile, conservatism puts men in actual jail.
Neither side has your back.

Incels are apolitical. You can disagree with others. Disagree with @PPEcel for example but he has a right to his views and imo is still based on civil liberties.

Neither side has your back.
I disagree. I think there are ideas that suit incels better than others. For me conservatism is one of those environments. But I will agree that in the current climate none of the major political forces are on our side. Primarily because they are all controlled by industrial capitalists and their financiers. I mean we have the Republican party trying to show support for lgbt cause to remain relevant while the Conservative party is conservative only in name. Imo inceldom is a big enough problem that one should consider their voting pattern over it. One could maybe argue that its more of a social problem than a political one and many would say its not a problem at all. But I believe political organization is one nice way to go about addressing it.

I disagree. I think there are ideas that suit incels better than others. For me conservatism is one of those environments. But I will agree that in the current climate none of the major political forces are on our side. Primarily because they are all controlled by industrial capitalists and their financiers. I mean we have the Republican party trying to show support for lgbt cause to remain relevant while the Conservative party is conservative only in name.
Yeah there's plenty of conservatives and traditionalists that hate incels and low SMV males. Also a lot of culturally progressive people on reddit have centrist to centrist-right neoliberal type politics. It's not a clearcut spectrum. Don't forget that before conservatives were deplatformed from social media like youtube a lot of them would opportunistically hate on incels and try to co-opt them for their political cause. The left wing does this too.

Imo like mylifeistrash once said it's probably best to choose something close to where the government governs least or oppositely like some others have said a sort of system of guaranteed minimum income for autistic and ugly socially awkward men that is in place.

Imo inceldom is a big enough problem that one should consider their voting pattern over it. One could maybe argue that its more of a social problem than a political one and many would say its not a problem at all. But I believe political organization is one nice way to go about addressing it.
tbh with talk of stolen elections by some here @DonezoTheClown @CrackingYs is it even worth considering your voting pattern when you have little say in the first place? Even if not rigged your vote anyway can be canceled out by many others. And tbh look at the direction the world is trending and that's what's happening.
One thing that is increasingly clear is neoliberal type politics sets itself against the interests of people here both financially (they support childcare and tax benefits to families which is out of the pocketbook of any single males) and culturally (woke culture has a lot of clout with modern neoliberals). Why some people still vote for those parties though? Probably out of personal interest and because all things equal they like the status quo and a certain measure of stability.

Last edited:
Yeah there's plenty of conservatives and traditionalists that hate incels and low SMV males.
They live in the 60s. They think every guy is eventually gonna end up with a girl so incels are an anomaly to them. They do not realize that the system they base this assumption on has been dying for some time. They still think women are something to be protected from harm. They do not realize that their own daughters are fucking around like crazy, not settling down early, refuse to accept a patriarch, do not want to be protected. They would rather take a BBC in public just to spite their fathers. And incels have no chance with the vast majority of them. Infact these "conservatives" themselves perpetuate some of the things that led to this downfall of values. Think about the strict conservative American dad with a shotgun to scare boyfriend troupe. If he was actually "strict" or "conservative" he wouldn't allow his daughters to have boyfriends in the first place. They are so deep inside the lib-progressive thought process that they don't even realize it themselves. That's why this goes beyond political parties, the entire schkit is set up against us.
Also a lot of culturally progressive people on reddit have centrist to centrist-right neoliberal type politics.
Of course they do. It actually makes more sense than them acting all leftist. It depends more on their economic class than anything else. I would expect a soyboy bugman simp who works in google and makes 6 figures to champion women's rights all the while protect his stash of cash. I think the rest would be neo-liberal types too if they weren't so fucking poor. @PPEcel is not poor so his position becomes clear. He even acts like a redditor to complete the act lol.
Imo like mylifeistrash once said it's probably best to choose something close to where the government governs least or oppositely like some others have said a sort of system of guaranteed minimum income for autistic and ugly socially awkward men that is in place.
The first option sucks. Government is the only say many people have. Even if its a corrupt crony brought out government voted in by street busting niggers. The vote is the only little say the weak man has. Neetbux on the other hand is a bit complicated topic.
tbh with talk of stolen elections by some here @DonezoTheClown @CrackingYs is it even worth considering your voting pattern when you have little say in the first place? Even if not rigged your vote anyway can be canceled out by many others. And tbh look at the direction the world is trending and that's what's happening.
One thing that is increasingly clear is neoliberal type politics sets itself against the interests of people here both financially (they support childcare and tax benefits to families which is out of the pocketbook of any single males) and culturally (woke culture has a lot of clout with modern neoliberals). Why some people still vote for those parties though? Probably out of personal interest and because all things equal they like the status quo and a certain measure of stability.
I get what you are coming at. I'm more of a whatever little you could do kind of person. If you are aware of the blackpill might as well use it to do whatever little you can to undermine gynocracy. Even if its too less. You see they are not wrong when they think of us as a fringe extremist and possibly dangerous group. Sexism is literally outlawed in the west and here we are asking men to practice it. Our ideology is polar opposed to theirs. Through social engineering they have changed shit so quickly that you don't know what would be outlawed next. We shouldn't really be surprised or offended if they think of us as terrorists.

They live in the 60s. They think every guy is eventually gonna end up with a girl so incels are an anomaly to them. They do not realize that the system they base this assumption on has been dying for some time. They still think women are something to be protected from harm. They do not realize that their own daughters are fucking around like crazy, not settling down early, refuse to accept a patriarch, do not want to be protected. They would rather take a BBC in public just to spite their fathers. And incels have no chance with the vast majority of them. Infact these "conservatives" themselves perpetuate some of the things that led to this downfall of values. Think about the strict conservative American dad with a shotgun to scare boyfriend troupe. If he was actually "strict" or "conservative" he wouldn't allow his daughters to have boyfriends in the first place. They are so deep inside the lib-progressive thought process that they don't even realize it themselves. That's why this goes beyond political parties, the entire schkit is set up against us.
Exactly tbh they still think it's the civil rights era. Talking both liberals and conservatives here. Even their rhetoric is stuck in the civil wars era with all the obsession about race and white privilege and white males keeping down black people.
Of course they do. It actually makes more sense than them acting all leftist. It depends more on their economic class than anything else. I would expect a soyboy bugman simp who works in google and makes 6 figures to champion women's rights all the while protect his stash of cash. I think the rest would be neo-liberal types too if they weren't so fucking poor. @PPEcel is not poor so his position becomes clear. He even acts like a redditor to complete the act lol.
There's something seriously wrong with the kind of culture at tech companies. Idk where it comes from tbh and clearly it didn't spring up all one day. A lot of it might be because previously unsuccessful ugly guys that made it big think it was men oppressing them and bought into the virtue signaling by women even though women probably looked down on them as well and indirectly encouraged a lot of the bullying they received. So they feel they owe a debt to women by always siding with them.
The first option sucks. Government is the only say many people have. Even if its a corrupt crony brought out government voted in by street busting niggers. The vote is the only little say the weak man has. Neetbux on the other hand is a bit complicated topic.
Idk something like what western countries had prior to the world wars and buildup of surveillance doesn't seem like a bad compromise. There was still government but it was limited.
I get what you are coming at. I'm more of a whatever little you could do kind of person. If you are aware of the blackpill might as well use it to do whatever little you can to undermine gynocracy. Even if its too less. You see they are not wrong when they think of us as a fringe extremist and possibly dangerous group. Sexism is literally outlawed in the west and here we are asking men to practice it. Our ideology is polar opposed to theirs. Through social engineering they have changed shit so quickly that you don't know what would be outlawed next. We shouldn't really be surprised or offended if they think of us as terrorists.
tbh ofc a lot of the opposition to incels and the manosphere is rooted in ideology but people come at us from all fronts. The most common being western liberal (but increasingly illiberal) democracy and feminism advocates and statists of all stripes that see no use for men that can't attract women if they can't use them for their ends (tankies, white nationalists, fascists, intersectionalists, SJWs).
Then there's extreme individualists that see no use for incels and want them gone because they can't really profit from them and incels are taking up space that to them could be more valuable for their progeny and large families.

So again there's no side here. It may seem otherwise tbh but remember that when the rightwing individualist side was more prominent on youtube they also had authoritarian tendencies toward incels.

Last edited:
There's something seriously wrong with the kind of culture at tech companies. Idk where it comes from tbh and clearly it didn't spring up all one day. A lot of it might be because previously unsuccessful ugly guys that made it big think it was men oppressing them and bought into the virtue signaling by women even though women probably looked down on them as well and indirectly encouraged a lot of the bullying they received. So they feel they owe a debt to women by always siding with them.
Its not as if the ugly guys are all like that. I have a friend whose brother works at google(cali). He was a young interviewer and was supposed to interview a bunch of applicants to the next round. He did it fairly and selected all the stemmaxed high iq incel coders. Later all his selections were rejected by hr(and you know who sits in hr) . This reflected badly on him so next time he chose all the dressed up makeupmaxxed thots and they were all selected. His seniors do it, his colleagues do it and anyone who doesn't is ostracized.

This guy also worked at amazon where he saw high earning coders simp for some hr becky who made peanuts in comparison. They would allow her to play squash all the time while they themselves made a line to wait for their turn with her lol. Best part is her bf was some roided out gymmaxxed chad who probably didn't know what a kernel is.

So I would say 80% of men are just natural simps in that industry. And 20% are forced into it. I have many more stories, you have no idea how low simps can stoop. The executives and investors don't gaf as long as they make bank. Plus many of them are ideologically sided with women anyway. Like they literally believe women are at some oppressive disadvantage lol.

Idk something like what western countries had prior to the world wars and buildup of surveillance doesn't seem like a bad compromise. There was still government but it was limited.
I don't think government itself is a bad thing but it should be under power of voters and not some rich elitists who can fund campaigns to change results or let out a bunch of niggers to chimp out on the streets to steer public opinion in election year. When they turn against the people that's when big government becomes a problem. I don't think we can go back to freedoms of pre ww era. We are not living in self build log homes and hunting deers on the frontier anymore.

tbh ofc a lot of the opposition to incels and the manosphere is rooted in ideology but people come at us from all fronts. The most common being western liberal (but increasingly illiberal) democracy and feminism advocates and statists of all stripes that see no use for men that can't attract women if they can't use them for their ends (tankies, white nationalists, fascists, intersectionalists, SJWs).
Then there's extreme individualists that see no use for incels and want them gone because they can't really profit from them and incels are taking up space that to them could be more valuable for their progeny and large families.

So again there's no side here. It may seem otherwise tbh but remember that when the rightwing individualist side was more prominent on youtube they also had authoritarian tendencies toward incels.
From what I can remember the internet right wing was kind of sympathetic to the greater manosphere. The redpill was tied to anti-feminist thought.

Being an incel and supporting any ideology or group that mocks or antagonizes subhumans is cucked.

That refers to quite a few groups/ideologies, unfortunately...

Its not as if the ugly guys are all like that. I have a friend whose brother works at google(cali). He was a young interviewer and was supposed to interview a bunch of applicants to the next round. He did it fairly and selected all the stemmaxed high iq incel coders. Later all his selections were rejected by hr(and you know who sits in hr) . This reflected badly on him so next time he chose all the dressed up makeupmaxxed thots and they were all selected. His seniors do it, his colleagues do it and anyone who doesn't is ostracized.

This guy also worked at amazon where he saw high earning coders simp for some hr becky who made peanuts in comparison. They would allow her to play squash all the time while they themselves made a line to wait for their turn with her lol. Best part is her bf was some roided out gymmaxxed chad who probably didn't know what a kernel is.

So I would say 80% of men are just natural simps in that industry. And 20% are forced into it. I have many more stories, you have no idea how low simps can stoop. The executives and investors don't gaf as long as they make bank. Plus many of them are ideologically sided with women anyway. Like they literally believe women are at some oppressive disadvantage lol.
Idk how that many simps end up in a profession. I don't think it's necessarily anything to do with sexual starvation either because the time of guys in nerdy hobbies being ostracized is over and it's all about looks now. Plenty of chadlites and chads in stem and coding jobs. Maybe it's just a remnant of the naturally revenge of the nerds culture. Leftover from the guys that previously believed in women's virtue signaling once they became successful but still retained animosity toward men that they felt were responsible for keeping them down. Now reinforced by the nerdy females there that want to the option to trade up any time they want (having a strongly pro female culture helps enable this) and the more senior males in positions that want to root out competition from younger males and like boomers and Gen X naturally look down on younger less successful, less established males.
I don't think government itself is a bad thing but it should be under power of voters and not some rich elitists who can fund campaigns to change results or let out a bunch of niggers to chimp out on the streets to steer public opinion in election year. When they turn against the people that's when big government becomes a problem. I don't think we can go back to freedoms of pre ww era. We are not living in self build log homes and hunting deers on the frontier anymore.
Well then at least then the pre reality tv show and sensationalist era. Although just like pre ww eras the pre sexual revolution era isn't coming back while things like birth control, smartphones and social media still exist. But ngl that seems like something you want to return to.
From what I can remember the internet right wing was kind of sympathetic to the greater manosphere. The redpill was tied to anti-feminist thought.
Civic nationalists like of the tea party wing were okay with the manosphere and even repeated a lot of redpill concepts because it fit with their view of the world already. But the far right hated the manosphere despite co-opting a lot of concepts from it because they don't like low status sexually unsuccessful males and they knew the manosphere had a lot of such males. Richard Spencer even said it.

Last edited:
Idk how that many simps end up in a profession. I don't think it's necessarily anything to do with sexual starvation either because the time of guys in nerdy hobbies being ostracized is over and it's all about looks now. Plenty of chadlites and chads in stem and coding jobs. Maybe it's just a remnant of the naturally revenge of the nerds culture reinforced by the nerdy females there that want to the option to trade up any time they want (having a strongly pro female culture helps enable this) and the more senior males in positions that want to root out competition from younger males and like boomers and Gen X naturally look down on younger less successful, less established males?
I think nerds are just naturally inclined to be simps. So are ugly men. Just because they are high iq in one area doesn't mean they couldn't lack all self awareness. Different intellectual talents are mutually exclusive. They could be really stupid and naive outside their professions.
Well then at least then the pre reality tv show and sensationalist era. Although just like pre ww eras the pre sexual revolution era isn't coming back while things like birth control, smartphones and social media still exist. But ngl that seems like something you want to return to.
Its never gonna be like the way it was. I think the key here should be control. Liberals believe they are free to do whatever they want outside of any morals based control. But that's not true, they are still controlled by capital. Their freedoms determined by their ever shrinking paychecks. So control never goes away. What we need is a method of control independent of capital. Religion used to take that role but now its gone. I personally think that with proper control all this birth control and smartphones can coexist with old values if the right kind of control is exercised on every level. Remember smartphones and birth control did not turn women into sluts on their own. Neoliberals who held power over these did. I am thinking of a system inspired bt China or Iran.
Civic nationalists like of the tea party wing were okay with the manosphere and even repeated a lot of redpill concepts because it fit with their view of the world already. But the far right hated the manosphere despite co-opting a lot of concepts from it because they don't like low status sexually unsuccessful males and they knew the manosphere had a lot of such males. Richard Spencer even said it.
Far right should be the last ones to talk lmao. They are the incellest of them all. I mean what more fortune example than the OP of this very thread

To be fair, a lot of men on the conservative "right" are just as female worshiping simp cucks as the leftists.

Not as bad, but still very common.

I think nerds are just naturally inclined to be simps. So are ugly men. Just because they are high iq in one area doesn't mean they couldn't lack all self awareness. Different intellectual talents are mutually exclusive. They could be really stupid and naive outside their professions.
Don't think so for ugly men. Again many chads and chadlites in stem nowadays and the 'simping' is worse than before. But yeah outside of their professions they could be pretty bluepilled. Nothing that says you have to be good in one area and also good in the other.
Its never gonna be like the way it was. I think the key here should be control. Liberals believe they are free to do whatever they want outside of any morals based control. But that's not true, they are still controlled by capital. Their freedoms determined by their ever shrinking paychecks. So control never goes away. What we need is a method of control independent of capital. Religion used to take that role but now its gone. I personally think that with proper control all this birth control and smartphones can coexist with old values if the right kind of control is exercised on every level. Remember smartphones and birth control did not turn women into sluts on their own.
Disagree tbh once smartphones and birth control happened it was over for any hopes of long lasting relationships and serial monogamy became more common.
Neoliberals who held power over these did. I am thinking of a system inspired bt China or Iran.
China restricts copes for guys that can't make it. Iran might be better but good look establishing anything like that in western countries. Also @RREEEEEEEEE has pointed out that Iran still bends to the culture.
Far right should be the last ones to talk lmao. They are the incellest of them all. I mean what more fortune example than the OP of this very thread
The two underlined statements are in opposition. But as for relying on talking to political extremes? No way. That's only if they see themselves as sexless first and whatever view/outlook second. @BlkPillPres has talked about this with VBS and how many incels still see themselves socially as part of society even though they were cut off from society long before.
If there is anyone that's neutral to incels (like the ones from iwh) it's tea party conservative types and the rare anti neoliberal person that sees attacks on low SMV males as attacks on working class males and a diversion from people in power. And even then not always. So still not a lot.

Retarded thread. No shit. No real incel supports progressivism