Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're not tall, you're doomed.

A

Adolf Hit-her

Greycel
It doesn't matter how handsome, rich or popular you are, in the end Princess Fiona chose a literal ogre over Lord Farquaad. Shrek's 8ft height overpowered all of Farquaad's good qualities. :fuk:

Shrek has 99th percentile height and FWHR, so he mogs majority of humans.

Elliot roger was right. foids preference is perverted

:feelsseriously: then why am I here
Face > Height

I want all of you to really think about what makes up a face. There are so many things that could go wrong. Eye position, shape, tilt, etc, and that’s just one part of the body! Height is literally only one factor. Sure it’s important, but it doesn’t outweigh the hundreds of factors found in the face that will ultimately decide your fate.

Face > Height

I want all of you to really think about what makes up a face. There are so many things that could go wrong. Eye position, shape, tilt, etc, and that’s just one part of the body! Height is literally only one factor. Sure it’s important, but it doesn’t outweigh the hundreds of factors found in the face that will ultimately decide your fate.
Well said

Only manlets claim height > face :blackpill:

It doesn't matter how handsome, rich or popular you are, in the end Princess Fiona chose a literal ogre over Lord Farquaad. Shrek's 8ft height overpowered all of Farquaad's good qualities. :fuk:
Cope, facial beauty is everything, there are plenty of tallfags among incels

big ears :giga:
big nose :giga:
6+ feet :feelsLightsaber:

if you tall nothing else matters whore foids

If you aren't a Sean O Pry doppleganger in 2022, might as well rope.

Even Adolf hitler was a manlet, but he compensated for that by becoming one of the greatest leaders this world has ever known, meanwhile chad nazi soldiers died on the frontlines for him.

The only way for a manlet to get some pleasure in this world is to reach a position of power from which he can take revenge against the world.

Only manlets claim height > face :blackpill:
Because you have to be short to feel on your skin how people treat you because of it. Jfl even most bluepilled faggots admit the importance of height, there were studdies and documentaries on how much short people face discrimination. Only here people think dwarfs and NT goblins can slay without a single example of it happening.

Last edited:
Because you have to be short to feel on your skin how people treat you.
Handsome short guys can score prime JB tho, while ogremaxx is a meme.

Even Adolf hitler was a manlet, but he compensated for that by becoming one of the greatest leaders this world has ever known, meanwhile chad nazi soldiers died on the frontlines for him.

The only way for a manlet to get some pleasure in this world is to reach a position of power from which he can take revenge against the world.
Franco was 5 ft 4. He made up for that by winning a civil war.

I legit can't take Shrek seriously anymore because of all the memes.

Incredible post and username. 10/10. This is a high IQ thread right here. You'll do well here greycel

If your ugly have a repulsive face like myself your doomed.

Yes. You don't even exist below 6'0. And this is not a joke. Tallfags (cut their legs in minecraft) can't even imagine how it is.

Height>Face, both are important btw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back