Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're not NT its over

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
this guy was just a bit socially awkward on his tinder date and she makes a 40 minute video complaining about it. Lets ignore how awkward it is to meetup with a rando and just put your genitals in them let alone meetup. JFL tinder == chad only.

Even existing as an ugly male can land you on jail

Why do black foids always do that thing where they lean forward, clap, and reiterate a point they already made in a manic tone of voice?

How does she even know he was an incel?

If Chad acted that way it would have been "cute."

Jfl how did he have sex if he was an incel?

Autist chad would slay tho

Why do black foids always do that thing where they lean forward, clap, and reiterate a point they already made in a manic tone of voice?
Low self esteem , toxic shame about their body image , they know that being black is itself inferior , so they act a certain way to get attention to their fragile ego . She is ashamed of her self being blacks skinned .
Sorry my fellow nigger cels . But black are lesser but still better then Curries lol .

Another dumb bitch and a racist cunt to boot with that coffee mug

His problem wasn't being non NT it was mostly just being ugly.

His problem wasn't being non NT it was mostly just being ugly.
He was able to get a Tinder date though, but I guess he didn't have the looks to override his weird behavior so true in a sense.

Autistim may not mean that it's absolutely over but it's just as bad as being 5'4. You better have some pretty Chad like qualities to make up for it.

He was able to get a Tinder date though, but I guess he didn't have the looks to override his weird behavior so true in a sense.
this is more correct

These days it seems everyone is called an incel.

Even this guy

Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot 1

I just skipped to 5:23 and it seems like she's still explaining the set up

Total retarded cope disproved so many times by my lived experience that it's embarassing having to explain that

Nah a beautiful face and decent height will solve all your problems.

Nah a beautiful face and decent height will solve all your problems.
They are absolutely not enough. Trust me seen so many times may examples

They are absolutely not enough. Trust me seen so many times may examples

Why don't you go to IncelTears and join them complaining "it's your personality bro" instead of posting here? Amazing looks alone will land you 7/10 women consistently.

Btw I doubt your incel if you base your judgement on "Real-Life" experiences anyway. How did you get exposed to these situations if you're incel?!?! Incels are social outcasts that aren't allowed to party or see which people get to fuck each other.

Go by proper research and statistics not "real-life" encounters wtf...

Last edited:
Why don't you go to IncelTears and join them complaining "it's your personality bro" instead of posting here? Amazing looks alone will land you 7/10 women consistently.

Btw I doubt your incel if you base your judgement on "Real-Life" experiences anyway. How did you get exposed to these situations if you're incel?!?! Incels are social outcasts that aren't allowed to party or see which people get to fuck each other.

Why don't You realize "personality" Is something i never mentioned and when IT does they mean "being kind, good hearted" and bull shit like That while I'm talking about female sexually being psychological and needing many things to get aroused? I've seen this happening with dominance and power irl over faggot looks so many times. Fuck off already bitch

Why don't You realize "personality" Is something i never mentioned and when IT does they mean "being kind, good hearted" and bull shit like That while I'm talking about female sexually being psychological and needing many things to get aroused? I've seen this happening with dominance and power irl over faggot looks so many times. Fuck off already bitch

No face, height & frame easily trumps "power & dominance" wtf. That shit means nothing in comparison especially in the era of Tinder.

Total retarded cope disproved so many times by my lived experience that it's embarassing having to explain that
This. Incels who blame EVERYTHING on looks are pathethic simps. JFL calling other simps when you are the biggest beta of all time.
Omg i cant be good at anything because of my looks :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

LOL, kill yourself clown

sheboon spotted wont watch

No face, height & frame easily trumps "power & dominance" wtf. That shit means nothing in comparison especially in the era of Tinder.
Every single experience i had disproves what You said

Looks are everything