Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're not chad, your own mother secretly despises you

C

chadorincel

Greycel
So you're in your 20s and your mom had you around 30, making her 50? 

You think she's over the chad phase?

False. She wants to see a return on her investment. NEVER FUCKING MIND It's her shitty fucking genetics that made you. Nevermind it's 100% her fault you're not a top tier Chad.

If you don't have Chad genes, she secretly hates you and considers you a failure.

There is no love.

There was never any love for non Chad.

Enjoy your suicide.

Chad fucks his own mother for fun

When you have one that tries to snip your hair, while you're at your sleep...

chadorincel said:
So you're in your 20s and your mom had you around 30, making her 50? 

You think she's over the chad phase?

False. She wants to see a return on her investment. NEVER FUCKING MIND It's her shitty fucking genetics that made you. Nevermind it's 100% her fault you're not a top tier Chad.

If you don't have Chad genes, she secretly hates you and considers you a failure.

There is no love.

There was never any love for non Chad.

Enjoy your suicide.

no parent wants an incel son

fagotonabike said:
Chad fucks his own mother for fun

chad is fucking our moms and sisters

My mom said to my sister as a 'joke'he should give himself up for uglyducks (its a program where you get plasticsurgery),, because of my big nose. When i found out i knew it was over even it was a 'joke'... acoording to them.

Suicide/er inducing post

Incel_Dikshit said:
My mom said to my sister as a 'joke'he should give himself up for uglyducks (its a program where you get plasticsurgery),, because of my big nose. When i found out i knew it was over even it was a 'joke'... acoording to them.
You shouldve slapped her across her stupid face. She should be the one to pay for it because its her and you're fathers fault for giving you shit genetics