Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you're not an ethnic manlet you're probably volcel.

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
If you're not an ethnic manlet then STFU.

I don't care how ugly your face is, chances are you're probably a volcel in denial.

Especially you tallcel gigamoggers.

I'm a 5'5 pajeetcel. :incel:

I’m a mentalcel, autism turned off any foid that talked to me. Or I ran away from them years ago when I was more autistic.

I’m a mentalcel, autism turned off any foid that talked to me. Or I ran away from them years ago when I was more autistic.
Brutal. Most mentalcels are trucel I'd say

White people are superior it’s embarrassing

I don't care how ugly your face is, chances are you're probably a volcel in denial.

Im an ethnic manlet

cope, if you're ethnic, you can just come to Europe and foids will fight for your dick

Ethnic manlet here

Not really.
wait I need to contact with based department
Sneir

cope, if you're ethnic, you can just come to Europe and foids will fight for your dick
Cope. Just admit that your own women are so unattracted to you that they would rather fuck Tyrones and Chaddams than to be within a mile of your prescence.

White foids will always prefer white Chads and Chad lites. If they don't have access to any, that's when they will go to Tyrones and Chaddams.

They will never settle for non-Chad ethnics unless they are virtue signalling for social media.

fakecel if you have hair

White foids will always prefer white Chads and Chad lites. If they don't have access to any, that's when they will go to Tyrones and Chaddams.

They will never settle for non-Chad ethnics unless they are virtue signalling for social media.

Yes.

Misceg

Racial

Racism

Racist

BIgotry

Proof

No you are wrong whites CAN be incels and tall ugly guys CAN be incels just accept it

Every time I see someone with a Vegeta pfp, I imagine everything they say with his voice.

Based. Most white and blacks are not incel. Whites cause whitecocku halo effect and blacks cause BBC thugmaxxing. Otherwise to be a whitecel you have to be turbomanlet and ugly. Same for blacks.

Tallfag coper.
Nothing to see here.

What about black manlets?

Im 5'6 and latin american is that on the fucked up side?

Funny, that never happened while I was over there.