Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're not a militant atheist by now, you aren't truly black-pilled

• Thread starter BringBackPatriarchy
  • Start date
Believe in religion is adaptive. Meaning: If you have a religious cast of mind, you're more likely to breed and be able to bare all the shit in life. Militant atheists NEVER, EVER comment on this aspect of religion. I am not claiming that religious claims are "true." I'm saying that there's practical truth to religious behavior that makes many people more able to put up with their shitty lives.

What the hell is the message of atheists to these people? "Hey bros, let go of your major coping mechanism and face harsh reality: Your suffering is needless and amounts to nothing, and there is no afterlife. Have fun!"

In fact, you'll find that most militant atheists are just douchebags interested in humiliating other humans for the purpose of having higher status over them. Basically, militant atheists are stupid monkeys engaging in the stupid monkey behavior of status competition, all the while convincing themselves that they're above all that...

As an atheist myself, I can't help but sympathize with religious minded people and their attempts to keep nihilism at bay.

Believe in religion is adaptive. Meaning: If you have a religious cast of mind, you're more likely to breed and be able to bare all the shit in life. Militant atheists NEVER, EVER comment on this aspect of religion. I am not claiming that religious claims are "true." I'm saying that there's practical truth to religious behavior that makes many people more able to put up with their shitty lives.

What the hell is the message of atheists to these people? "Hey bros, let go of your major coping mechanism and face harsh reality: Your suffering is needless and amounts to nothing, and there is no afterlife. Have fun!"

In fact, you'll find that most militant atheists are just douchebags interested in humiliating other humans for the purpose of having higher status over them. Basically, militant atheists are stupid monkeys engaging in the stupid monkey behavior of status competition, all the while convincing themselves that they're above all that...

As an atheist myself, I can't help but sympathize with religious minded people and their attempts to keep nihilism at bay.
High IQ, thanks.

The older you get, the more respect for emotions you acquire. Emotions are not mere sentimental fluff; a lot of them are very useful heuristic pathways, helping us to make very quick judgments that are usually accurate in hopelessly complex situations. Of course, a lot of them are also clearly outdated, such as fear; I am personally in favor of an "upgrade" of our brains and body through neural implants and artificial prosthesis. I would buy in a heartbeat an implant that makes me fear medical malpractice or falling O² levels more than spiders and snakes.

Nothing in these religions is explicitly against science and technology, and popes, caliphs, emperors and kings are known to have been patrons of science and technology. Arch-futurists Ray Kurzweil or Elon Musk have been received with much praise and hospitality in the United Arab Emirates.

Stop posting on forums and open a book. Thank you.

Emotion is nowhere near as reliable a guide to truth as logic and factual evidence, not even close. This is why religion always fails. Christianity regarded natural philosophy as the handmaiden of theology, a belief that gave us the Dark Ages. Orthodox Islam persecuted anyone who believed in the superiority of reason over faith. This led to intellectual decline and the backwardness we see today in all Muslim countries.

You tell me to go read a book, but I think you're the one who needs to start reading. If all low-IQ women had to undergo mandatory sterilization and abortion, we wouldn't have to deal with religious types like yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back