Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re low IQ and low inhib you can just naturally have sex with foids the same way as wild animals

kill all touchhavers

>If you’re low IQ and low inhib you can just naturally have sex with foids the same way as wild animals

Yes, unironically.

It’s over if you’re high inhib.

Nobody here is low inhib

The truth is, you literally can't just become NT and low inhib, if you're naturally spergy introverted type of faggot. Everything is determined by genetics in the end.

I'm generally low-inhib (used to be high-inhib but I've fucked up my brain chemistry due to decades of alcohol abuse). Once I stood up for a foid in a bus who was being troubled by a guy a lil bit drunk.

But conversely I was a complete idiot a few months ago when a dude in a pub was annoying a girl and I didn't stand up for her, like this time I had some potential benefits to gain.

But conversely I was a complete idiot a few months ago when a dude in a pub was annoying a girl and I didn't stand up for her, like this time I had some potential benefits to gain.
What race was he

Low inhib is a really valuable trait :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back