Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're indian

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Just kys because you'll never fuck a prime white htb/stacylite. Women of your own race want to get dicked down by Chads/Tyrones.

Life begins when you're above 6ft3, and Chad/Tyrone. Anything else is cope.

As an Indian man I wholeheartedly agree

Life is not worth living as a curry

All curries are racepilled to the max

Why do all the rich curryfags from my high school with decent careers all race mix with white foids?

It’s the racepill chico

The curry understands he needs to race mix with a white foid so his kids escape the dreaded curry tax

If Currycel? Sure.

But I don't think it's true for Indians in general. They've billions of people for some reason obviously.

Whitecels can't get white foids either.

Whitecels can't get white foids either.
jbw is a thing if one is desperate enough to geomaxx but you're doomed if you're a curry lol. Even filipino chicks in the slums of San Andres are repusled by curries.

Based. That's more like it man! :blackpill::feelskek:

Brutal man. What did I do to deserve this :feelsrope:

jbw is a thing if one is desperate enough to geomaxx but you're doomed if you're a curry lol. Even filipino chicks in the slums of San Andres are repusled by curries.
Exactly.:yes:

Sadly this is true. Indians outside of India have no sexual market value.

Doctors, businessmen etc. in America all end up in dead bedrooms. Divorces are very common, I've seen it myself.

The myth of "Indian couples stay together" is only true because the immigrants to America have no choice. Once ANY CHOICE is given, women reject Indian men.

Yes, but 'White skin' MUST also be accompanied with those "God-like" traits.:feelsthink:
Not really, even the darkest curries Tamils slay in Singapore for example

Cope. This currycels fucking slavic pussy whilst you’re here deluding yourself into thinking 6’3s the minimum height

Just kys because you'll never fuck a prime white htb/stacylite. Women of your own race want to get dicked down by Chads/Tyrones.

Life begins when you're above 6ft3, and Chad/Tyrone. Anything else is cope.
I don't care about sex anymore

Cope. This currycels fucking slavic pussy whilst you’re here deluding yourself into thinking 6’3s the minimum height
View attachment 1285088
She’s cheating on him with Chad. Impossible for a female to be attracted to a guy like him.

View attachment 1285088
He’s probably a rich software developer I guess. With that face, it over for him if he doesn’t have something else going on.