Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you’re incel, there is no reason for you to not be anti police

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
The pigs hate us, they seek to imprison us for “planning hate crimes” or “sexual harassment” or being based online.

If you seriously think the oinklers are on your side (mostly 4 fashcels), you’re about to have a rude awakening. They will bash down your door and put you in prison for wrongthink against the (((capitalist system))) or the (((establishment))).

In addition, think about a World without police. We can carry out our actions of choice (not endorsing anything ofc :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:) without fear of persecution or incarceration.

So let’s quietly hop on the “abolish the police” bandwagon. If it actually happens it will benefit us greatly in the long run.

If you disagree you are fashcel coper. Sorry mate, but you don’t run the government. (((They))) do and you should know that (((they))) want us dead.

I'm pretty sure even if I wasn't incel I would still hate the police.

I was not approved for a police career because of autism and glasses. Yes, I hate the Police.

I'm pretty sure even if I wasn't incel I would still hate the police.
Same here tbh
I was not approved for a police career because of autism and glasses. Yes, I hate the Police.
honestly it must be comfy tbh even though there’s the risk of death you get to beat and kill people without consequence.

ive had police called one me twice so yes fuck the police.

I love the police. It's an honourable job. All cops I ever met were decent people with morality.
They're no

6otfsD5

I don't wanna support the soys who are reeeing over BBC.

Only had cop issues with 2 traffic issues. I know, licensepill brag but fuck off.

Same here tbh

honestly it must be comfy tbh even though there’s the risk of death you get to beat and kill people without consequence.
You're a walking authority and you don't feel like a bunch of insignificant shit. That's actually the main reason why I wanted to go to the Academy. It would make me proud and keep me from roping. But no. I am an ugly, autistic, wageslaving manlet for the rest of my life.

never had any problems with the police

I love the police. It's an honourable job. All cops I ever met were decent people with morality.
They're no
cope. Even if cops are “decent people with morality” there’s still nothing stopping them from arresting you for “shooting threats” or “terrorism”. They serve only the (((establishment)))

i can always just threaten to make them look racist on camera :feelsLSD:

cope. Even if cops are “decent people with morality” there’s still nothing stopping them from arresting you for “shooting threats” or “terrorism”. They serve only the (((establishment)))
Yes, they follow their morality, I like that. It's not always in my interest, and yes, some of it is zogged which I hate (but I doubt most cops realise the zog influence).

Cops were literally Low IQ bully Chads back when they were at HS
After HS they realized people can use law to keep them away so they decided to become the law.

no one is on your side if you're incel

just deal with the threat in front of you, whether it be a leftist mob or police

IMHO you're either an idiot or a guy who just wants to loot and rape.

the police exist to keep people in line with their oppression at the hands of the upper class liberals, foids and soyciety. that means they're also against incels because we desire to break free of our lowly containment and ascend which liberals wont tolerate.

I like police because colored hair roasties hate them

No dumbass. This is the problem with any leftist or anarchistcel. The political party you are going to support will fuck you over. Abolish the police bandwagon is full of cucks and blacks who will rip your head off for being white. Any communistcel is the same way. “I support communism” ok, but your political party is headed by a woman and you will still be fucked.

the only thing that’s gonna be rapedin your worldview is you by big black negroes who are angry at false perceived social injustice and they will be supported by antifa cucks

Cops will destroy just for a thought crime. Clown world. 1984 shit.

I just don't like dirty cops, or cops who abuse their power (which most of them do).

I've had two visits from the police since 2010 just for posting edgelord stuff online.

The police are pretty cucked. They would try to arrest you if you do anything against foids

They're no
Those decent people with honour and morality will arrest you in 15 years for being a misogynistic virgin

No dumbass. This is the problem with any leftist or anarchistcel. The political party you are going to support will fuck you over. Abolish the police bandwagon is full of cucks and blacks who will rip your head off for being white. Any communistcel is the same way. “I support communism” ok, but your political party is headed by a woman and you will still be fucked.

the only thing that’s gonna be rapedin your worldview is you by big black negroes who are angry at false perceived social injustice and they will be supported by antifa cucks
Nigger you’re retarded. The cops aren’t on your side either. If the law told them to kill you, they would. I agree that modern day leftists are soy cucks though. Another thing: guns. With guns we can protect ourselves from the normtard hordes. Most of them don’t know how to use them. But we do. Pigs are the only ones who have the firepower to quash us.

In the coming future they'll have predictive policing
It's only gonna get worse

The pigs hate us, they seek to imprison us for “planning hate crimes” or “sexual harassment” or being based online.

That's not the police. It's soycuck liberals. The same people who are against the police. Oh, the irony!

If you seriously think the oinklers are on your side (mostly 4 fashcels), you’re about to have a rude awakening. They will bash down your door and put you in prison for wrongthink against the (((capitalist system))) or the (((establishment))).

Nobody is on our side. Nevertheless, I still prefer to live in a society with the rule of law, as opposed to a lawless anarchy.

So let’s quietly hop on the “abolish the police” bandwagon. If it actually happens it will benefit us greatly in the long run.

Cope.

If you disagree you are fashcel coper.

Low IQ false dilemma fallacy.

polpol were chads that didn't study and wanted an easy job. And they work for jews.

Well I'm not an incel so

I've written a few threads about this, actually.

Nobody is on our side. Nevertheless, I still prefer to live in a society with the rule of law, as opposed to a lawless anarchy.

You should be supporting impartial judges, criminal defence lawyers, and civil society, not the cops. In shithole countries, the cops often make a mockery of the law, and even in more developed countries, cops continually push for changes to laws in order to infringe on as many of our civil liberties as possible.

Last edited:
Yes, the police does not like us but at the least they do something, otherwise we would be killed at school for being loners.

Keep in mind that police fundamentally are the enforcers of the state and status quo. They largely do what the powers that be want them to do. They are literally and figuratively agents of the state that enforces public order, property relations and de facto law.

In theory sexless, ugly, unpopular men (aka suspected incels) are still somewhat protected from normie mobs by police. Imagine a policeless society, and you being targeted in a mall, high school or campus by a staceylite (who has ready access to Chad and Chadlite ringleaders) who did not like the way you looked at her...

I wonder what will happen if police is actually abolished and anarchic private and grass roots police like militias spring up who will enforce the law selectively. Life would get significantly worse for the poorest and weakest in society: that is to say those poor in monetary capital and/or socio-sexual capital.

Last edited:
I find it amusing how both the far left and the far right hates the police.

The cops are just part of the executive branch. They get paid to enforce the laws written by the politicians, and most of them don't care one way or the other as long as they get that pay check and that pension down the line.

Hating the police is a plebeian attitude. You hate them because they are the first thing you see so you react emotionally while failing to take into account the big picture. I mean, do you really think the cops came out with the idea of harassing people for "planning hate crimes" on their own?
You should be supporting impartial judges, criminal defence lawyers, and civil society

You mean the people who are telling the cops to go after you because of your "terrorist" incel views.

Last edited:
Fuck the police coming straight from the incel.co
A young currycel got it bad 'cause I'm brown
:feels:

Yes, the police does not like us but at the least they do something, otherwise we would be killed at school for being loners.
are you retarded? The cops are there to protect normies from us, not the other way around.

In addition, think about a World without police. We can carry out our actions of choice (not endorsing anything ofc :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:) without fear of persecution or incarceration.

If you disagree you are fashcel coper. Sorry mate, but you don’t run the government. (((They))) do and you should know that (((they))) want us dead.
Shut up, liberal!

If it ain't incel it's the enemy.

are you retarded? The cops are there to protect normies from us, not the other way around.
You believe those normies would not have attacked us at the school if it was not for the police?

Nigger you’re retarded. The cops aren’t on your side either. If the law told them to kill you, they would. I agree that modern day leftists are soy cucks though. Another thing: guns. With guns we can protect ourselves from the normtard hordes. Most of them don’t know how to use them. But we do. Pigs are the only ones who have the firepower to quash us.
The law is not on my side but they are a barrier currently albeit a very poor one (considering what BLM Is doing).

Abolishing the police is fine, but if I could choose when and if I had a head start I’d go to rural Texas and join a militia/boogaloo. My dad has some really good social circles with abunch of crazy gun nut militia people (they have a fucking civil war cannon and do civil war re-enactments and militia shit ffs) despite him being not a crazy gun nut militia person. Society collapsing and chilling with them would be cool.

if you’re alone and you have no connections and you live in an urban city and want the police abolished tho you are very fucked. No gun for 50 antifa soyboys and 25 black gentlemen at your door

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back