Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're incel past 25 it will be impossible to ascend with a non virgin foid

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
If you're a virgin past 25 it's literally impossible for you to ascend in western culture. How would you be able to tell them that's you're a virgin at that age? Every single non virgin foid will see you a a creepy weirdo for not being able to get sex by that age. The only women you could ascend with are highly religious traditionalist ones who are very rare to find especially if you live in an urban area. And chances are these women will go for their local chad anyway. Only other chance is with young teens who will only be accessible in areas with lower AOC laws and a culture that doesn't want to castrate any man in his 20s trying to ascend with a 14-16 year old.

non-virgin = human trash

it's impossible past age 15

it's more likely than a non virgin. But a virgin is still almost impossible as well.
Dude be realistic ffs

You either have to be very dark triad or very good looking for non virgin

What makes you thinks it would be better if you were 19 or 20?And why would you tell it to her.

roasties lose their virginity at age 8 it's over before it even began

To play devil's advocate I guess you could travel to a moderately safe 3rd world shit hole and pay to fuck a virgin JB hooker. I've read the rates can be as low as 1k in India maybe less. You could just buy a slave for even less although it's impractical. But ordinarily your right and many wouldnt count that ascension

Last edited:
To play devil's advocate I guess you could travel to a moderately safe 3rd world shit hole and pay to fuck a virgin JB hooker. I've read the rates can be as low as 1k in India maybe less. You could just buy a slave for even less although it's impractical. But ordinarily your right and many wouldnt count that ascension
For 2 k you can buy a green eyed virgin wife from Afghanistan.Maybe you can go to Siberia for a pretty white slavic one but i don't know exactly and the price could be higher.

Who cares

Indeed.

Envision her former lovers gazing at you:

new-baby-man.gif

patrick-patlikesthat.gif

paul rudd smile GIF by Signaturee Entertainment

Last edited:
This is true and even with non-virgin foids that actually look decent will be hard, because most of them already lived enough, while you still craves what they already experienced in the past. What makes everything hard is the fact that the taboo about age is real and harder for incels, because virgin foids lose their virginity always to thugs.

Brutal indeed seeing that as a 28 khhv.