Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're in highschool, you're not an incel

I think you should be required to at least have finished puberty before posting on here, there's way too many late NT puberty ascension stories out there, just look at all the "mewing" before/after videos :feelskek:.
But obviously that's hard to prove online, not many people will share pictures on such a website :fuk:

Last edited:
Every day on here I see 5 dudes with threads like "Hot foid looked at me in science class" and "foid is dating chad in my math class".

Let's get this clear right now: if you are in highschool, you are not an incel (yet).

This doesn't mean you will never be an incel, it means that we can't know for sure yet.

If you are in highschool, you have to understand that it operates differently from the real world.

Firstly, highschool is one of the hardest posisble places to get laid for a variety of reasons:
  • The foids are all underage and so half of them aren't openly interested in sex yet
  • The foids don't care as much about money yet and exclusively go after good looking Chads
  • You are limited to the girls in your highschool so there isn't much selection
  • There is social status in highschool (and if you don't have any, you're done)
  • It is extremely hard to meet new people due to cliques
Second off, in highschool you are not at your peak. In fact, most people in highschool have not yet:
  • Been to a bar (and thus have not tried approaching girls while drunk)
  • Do not have their own place and thus have little freedom
  • Do not have their own car
  • Do not have a job
  • Cannot grow facial hair
  • Still retain boyish features
This doesn't mean that when you turn 18, you are going to instantly become a giga chad, it simply means that you have not hit your peak yet. If you have your own car, your own place, a job, facial hair (to cover your jaw) and have tried picking up girls in a bar and still get rejected that is how you know you are a true incel. Until then, you are not hitting women's basic requirements in a man and so it's no wonder you haven't gotten laid.

Personally, I remember trying pickup techniques in high school to see if I could get laid and they all failed miserably. Why? Pickup techniques were not designed for high school, they were designed for bars and clubs. They were not designed to be used on completely sober teenage girls you see everyday, they were designed to be used on drunk sluts you would never see again late at night in the club. Once again, this does not mean pickup techniques will work for you once you graduate, it just means that they will never work while you are in school.

So for all the high school cels, take a break from the forum and come back when you graduate :feelskek:

TLDR: If you are in highschool, you have not hit your peak and picking up foids is extremely difficult. Due to this, it is impossible to determine whether or not you are involuntarily celibate or simply need to wait a few years until you can go to bars and clubs to pickup foids.

@Ray @Rimiru @Broly :feelskek: @Atavistic Autist @yez
I was an Intel the moment I came out the womb jfl:feelsrope: