Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're in crypto right now, maybe consider selling some off because the risk is becoming extremely high

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
When I told you degenerates to invest in BTC 5 months ago, when the price of a BTC was $18k, I was 100% convinced it was going to pump to $50k+. And well if you listened you'd have 3x'ed your money by now (or more) since BTC is currently hovering around $60k. Despite truly believing in this technology - it really is revolutionary - the only thing the average Joe sees is $$$ signs in their eyes. Therefore, I pre-emptively hereby want to warn you boyos who are invested in Bitcoin/Altcoins, because we've arrived at a tipping point in the bull market. I want to preface that I have no crystal ball, but what I expect to happen is that retail FOMO will soon start to kick in once Bitcoin reaches $70-80k. It will probably reach the $100k psychological barrier, after which I expect either a correction back to $70-80k or a major crash back to $20-30k. I personally think it will be a correction to $70-80k followed by a big run to $150k-200k, and then a massive crash back to $50k.

I've been following the crypto space these last few years since the 2017 bull run and everyone only cares about one thing: $$$$$. 95% of people do NOT care about increasing their Bitcoin portfolio, they only care about increasing their fiat portfolio (which will literally be worthless in 10-20 years time due to hyperinflation). These people will lose all of their money when the next crash happens because they will panic sell once a >50% correction occurs.

Nobody cares about the technology even if they say they do. "iM In iT FoR ThE TeChNoLoGy". Yeah you're in it for the tech until it crashes 90%, then you will be screaming "ponzi scheme". A lot of people also say "this time is different because institutions". While this is partly true, these institutions will 100% dump on your ass when times get heated.

In conclusion, if you're a crypto holder, probably consider selling some now/cash out your initial investment OR watch your gains most likely go down the drain. In the latter case I hope you don't mind getting rekt, however if you just HODL for the long-term I promise you this will be the best investment of your lifetime (given you haven't roped by then). Advice for newbies in the space: don't look at your USD amount, look at trying to increase your worth in Bitcoin.

It will probably reach the $100k psychological barrier, after which I expect either a correction back to $70-80k or a major crash back to $20-30k.
I think 100k could be ominous

I have $150,000 invested in crypto. Started with $7,000.

Let's go, but I'm never selling. Been in since 2017.

wish I could cryptomaxx tbh
such a risky yet effective way to make decent money

I have $150,000 invested in crypto. Started with $7,000.

Let's go, but I'm never selling. Been in since 2017.
Wise strategy, just don't sell once the river of red arrives and you'll be fine in 5 years time. An acquaintance of mine was also +$250k in the 2017 bull run but then lost EVERYTHING once the crash happened. He sold at the bottom jfl. If he had just kept on to it he'd have 3-5x that now. I'm about $60k in the + now, but I am fine with losing all of it

Wise strategy, just don't sell once the river of red arrives and you'll be fine in 5 years time. An acquaintance of mine was also +$250k in the 2017 bull run but then lost EVERYTHING once the crash happened. He sold at the bottom jfl. If he had just kept on to it he'd have 3-5x that now. I'm about $60k in the + now, but I am fine with losing all of it
I'm invested in an AI company with very long term goals. The $150,000 I have right now was once worth only $2,000 when I was holding it through the bear market.

I'm going to hold for 10 years or so and by then, I'll probably be a millionaire.

I'm invested in an AI company with very long term goals. The $150,000 I have right now was once worth only $2,000 when I was holding it through the bear market.

I'm going to hold for 10 years or so and by then, I'll probably be a millionaire.
SingularyNet (AGI)?

SingularyNet (AGI)?
Yeah. They're partnered with Cardano and all of Cardano's AI will be run on SingularityNET. The CEO himself said that alone will create trillions of AI pings on the SingularityNET network.

The company already has 60+ employees, multiple projects and the CEO is a genius. They have all the capital they will ever need.

Yeah. They're partnered with Cardano and all of Cardano's AI will be run on SingularityNET. The CEO himself said that alone will create trillions of AI pings on the SingularityNET network.

The company already has 60+ employees, multiple projects and the CEO is a genius. They have all the capital they will ever need.
My portfolio is mainly Cardano and I think it will blow up massively after smart contracts in July if Eth can't get their shit together. However I'm less bullish on AGI. The concept is cool and all but from an investors point of view it is extremely high risk. The field of AI is moving fast and they could easily get crushed by other lrge companies such as Google. When you read their whitepaper it's just too much futuristic rambling. Regarding the AI market place they have now, all of this shit is just basic features which anyone with experience could easily find online open-source on Github. Then again the CEO is a Jew so he prob can get some of his rich goyim friends to invest

When I told you degenerates to invest in BTC 5 months ago, when the price of a BTC was $18k, I was 100% convinced it was going to pump to $50k+. And well if you listened you'd have 3x'ed your money by now (or more) since BTC is currently hovering around $60k. Despite truly believing in this technology - it really is revolutionary - the only thing the average Joe sees is $$$ signs in their eyes. Therefore, I pre-emptively hereby want to warn you boyos who are invested in Bitcoin/Altcoins, because we've arrived at a tipping point in the bull market. I want to preface that I have no crystal ball, but what I expect to happen is that retail FOMO will soon start to kick in once Bitcoin reaches $70-80k. It will probably reach the $100k psychological barrier, after which I expect either a correction back to $70-80k or a major crash back to $20-30k. I personally think it will be a correction to $70-80k followed by a big run to $150k-200k, and then a massive crash back to $50k.

I've been following the crypto space these last few years since the 2017 bull run and everyone only cares about one thing: $$$$$. 95% of people do NOT care about increasing their Bitcoin portfolio, they only care about increasing their fiat portfolio (which will literally be worthless in 10-20 years time due to hyperinflation). These people will lose all of their money when the next crash happens because they will panic sell once a >50% correction occurs.

Nobody cares about the technology even if they say they do. "iM In iT FoR ThE TeChNoLoGy". Yeah you're in it for the tech until it crashes 90%, then you will be screaming "ponzi scheme". A lot of people also say "this time is different because institutions". While this is partly true, these institutions will 100% dump on your ass when times get heated.

In conclusion, if you're a crypto holder, probably consider selling some now/cash out your initial investment OR watch your gains most likely go down the drain. In the latter case I hope you don't mind getting rekt, however if you just HODL for the long-term I promise you this will be the best investment of your lifetime (given you haven't roped by then). Advice for newbies in the space: don't look at your USD amount, look at trying to increase your worth in Bitcoin.
Would it be better off at this time waiting with my available 20k for the next crash and go all in long term, or get right now and ride a small pump wave to get more BTC during the crash?

Anyone who isn't a retard sees this is a massive bubble

Bubble

Anyone who isn't a retard sees this is a massive bubble

View attachment 435302

Indeed it seems like 2017 all over again, but you must be crazy to think that cryptos wont go for another swing after that. Which is why anyone interested should plan his entry, the entire question is timing and seeing the potential of the new coins.

Although, this time around there are some big institutional investors in crypto, which might prolong the high wave(i assume the fall will be much more brutal).
@Babica Yaga I was also thinking about how US started covid recovery via vaccination, and europe will eventually pull out aswell.

This will create recovery on the conventional market and diverge the big dicks from crypto into other investments. Can trigger a huge dip i think.

Last edited:
Indeed it seems like 2017 all over again, but you must be crazy to think that cryptos wont go for another swing after that. Which is why anyone interested should plan his entry, the entire question is timing and seeing the potential of the new coins.

Although, this time around there are some big institutional investors in crypto, which might prolong the high wave(i assume the fall will be much more brutal).
@Babica Yaga I was also thinking about how US started covid recovery via vaccination, and europe will eventually pull out aswell.

This will create recovery on the conventional market and diverge the big dicks from crypto into other investments. Can trigger a huge dip i think.

I'm sure it will crash again (crypto market as a whole is up 1000% in a year, not sustainable), the question is when. Market timing is very difficult to impossible. In stocks for example, money managers who trade for a living underperform the market on average. Hard to predict the future.
Cryptos I would buy now are minable ones, since ETH won't be mineable eventually, so miners will move to other coins. Ex. Cortex, Firo, MWC, tube, zcl

Last edited:
options expiry week on the 23rd so tether before then nglos

Would it be better off at this time waiting with my available 20k for the next crash and go all in long term, or get right now and ride a small pump wave to get more BTC during the crash?
I would not put in 20k rn, tops 5k diversified in multiple altcoins. My suggestions Cardano, Algorand and Harmony One. DYOR though, not a financial advisor, but I think their fundamentals are strong. Developers are top tier scientists in cryptography, nobel prize winners, and ex-FAANG engineers. The problem isnt Covid I think, I believe it will once again be regulation and central banks wanting to push central bank digital currencies (CBDCs). When this Dogecoin bubble bursts regular joe will lose large sums of money again like last ball run and regulators will get involved

Ok market manipulatorcel

I just stockmaxx, it's my nestegg so I don't have to wagecuck so I can't risk it on cryptoshekels.

I would not put in 20k rn, tops 5k diversified in multiple altcoins. My suggestions Cardano, Algorand and Harmony One. DYOR though, not a financial advisor, but I think their fundamentals are strong. Developers are top tier scientists in cryptography, nobel prize winners, and ex-FAANG engineers. The problem isnt Covid I think, I believe it will once again be regulation and central banks wanting to push central bank digital currencies (CBDCs). When this Dogecoin bubble bursts regular joe will lose large sums of money again like last ball run and regulators will get involved
DYOR is a given in this field lad, I understand.
I know for sure that Biden admin will cuck crypto in one way or the other eventually. Either due to CO2 impact via energy, or just tighter regulation. it WILL happen. Question is how long it will take.

Do you have some info about https://swapdex.net/ ?

DYOR is a given in this field lad, I understand.
I know for sure that Biden admin will cuck crypto in one way or the other eventually. Either due to CO2 impact via energy, or just tighter regulation. it WILL happen. Question is how long it will take.

Do you have some info about https://swapdex.net/ ?
It sort of already is with KYC exchanges. Tough to get fiat dollars in (and especially out) of crypto. IRS wants their cut of ordinary income/cap gains taxes
I just stockmaxx, it's my nestegg so I don't have to wagecuck so I can't risk it on cryptoshekels.
Same here. VT sacks and chill

Never really understood the fascination with crypto or with the stock market in general. Investing in stocks seems like huge risks are involved usually for the most part, with little gains.

I mean for fucks sake people invest a total of, say for example, $5,500 total in all sorts of stocks in their portfolio. Then when their stocks shoot up in value, now theyre sitting at $5930 and think that they've hit the fucking jackpot.

I'm like, dude, you risked the entirety of your initial $5,500 stock investment for a net profit of just $430? Rofl. You can earn $430 a day or more if you had a decent job or owner operated a small business.

I don't get the bitcoin hype , only ones who truly won with bitcoin are those who bought thousands back around 2010 for a few cents and sold them now 10 years later becoming millionaires , average joe doesn't have financial means to buy bitcoin rn. if you want to invest in crypto it's better to buy cheap crypto that has potential and just play the patience game.

I don't get the bitcoin hype , only ones who truly won with bitcoin are those who bought thousands back around 2010 for a few cents and sold them now 10 years later becoming millionaires , average joe doesn't have financial means to buy bitcoin rn. if you want to invest in crypto it's better to buy cheap crypto that has potential and just play the patience game.
This is true. Like it or not, crypto is here to stay.
Problem is that even when BTC goes trough brutal corrections, i doubt you will long term see insane percentages that can get you from rags to riches.

There is a potential in emerging projects though.
Sure not all of them will live trough the crash/years, but some might.. and if they do, they are the ones with the big percentage jump potential.

That or you can sit all day and taste the wind for those wild pump and dump swings.

Never really understood the fascination with crypto or with the stock market in general. Investing in stocks seems like huge risks are involved usually for the most part, with little gains.

I mean for fucks sake people invest a total of, say for example, $5,500 total in all sorts of stocks in their portfolio. Then when their stocks shoot up in value, now theyre sitting at $5930 and think that they've hit the fucking jackpot.

I'm like, dude, you risked the entirety of your initial $5,500 stock investment for a net profit of just $430? Rofl. You can earn $430 a day or more if you had a decent job or owner operated a small business.
You maybe need to recheck your facts. There's 15 year old multimillionaires who invested in Gamestop/Dogecoin who started with just $5000. Yeah you'll earn $430 if you invest in bluechip stocks or other dumb shit boomers would advice you jfl.
People said it was too late at 1k. People said it was too late at 2k. People said it was too late at 20k. You'll say it'll be too late in 5 years time when it's worth $500.000

People said it was too late at 1k. People said it was too late at 2k. People said it was too late at 20k. You'll say it'll be too late in 5 years time when it's worth $500.000
i can't afford it even if i wanted to lol , even if i could i still find it too volatile for my taste

You maybe need to recheck your facts. There's 15 year old multimillionaires who invested in Gamestop/Dogecoin who started with just $5000. Yeah you'll earn $430 if you invest in bluechip stocks or other dumb shit boomers would advice you jfl.

Looks like Doge is up for another pump round.

Or its the death throes jump before the dump?

I'm missing out on so much man but I don't have any capital right now. Retiring in my mid 30s would be ideal for me. If I can get a job, frugalmaxx for a few years and invest wisely I can maybe get closr to my goal. Right now I'm a broke ass nigga living in a broke ass country.

Anyone of you richfags wanna spare me some change so I can start my investment journey? :feelscomfy:

i can't afford it even if i wanted to lol , even if i could i still find it too volatile for my taste
no risk no reward, if you want mediocre then stay mediocre. just let those 15 year old Chads fuck prime whores and enjoy their millions while you rot on this forum.
Looks like Doge is up for another pump round.

Or its the death throes jump before the dump?
dont buy into that cancerous p&d shit unless u want to lose ur money. swear to god Doge is a nuclear bomb just waiting to explode. it has $50B market cap, such large amounts of money attracts regulators. as soon as it explodes other cryptos could take a big fucking hit if regulators get involved. that's why i made the post recently saying to be really careful rn. at least get your initial investment out if you havent yet

no risk no reward, if you want mediocre then stay mediocre. just let those 15 year old Chads fuck prime whores and enjoy their millions while you rot on this forum.

dont buy into that cancerous p&d shit unless u want to lose ur money. swear to god Doge is a nuclear bomb just waiting to explode. it has $50B market cap, such large amounts of money attracts regulators. as soon as it explodes other cryptos could take a big fucking hit if regulators get involved. that's why i made the post recently saying to be really careful rn. at least get your initial investment out if you havent yet
I pulled out 15k and have 5k left in BTC.
My gut tells me that this meme will end up real bad. Question is when. I do have some urges to dance with the devil, but thats just dumb emotional talk.

Thinking of pulling the remaining 5k and waiting the doge take crypto down with it, and then go back in picking up Cheap BTC and long term promising alts.

Ended up pulling everything out, but holy fuck: its so tempting to drop 5k or so on some shit ponzi shitcoin and ride straight into hell.

Amazing how the entire market is crabbing, while pajeet rugpull shitcoins are skyrocketing.
What is even going on lmao. This shit will leave no survivors.

You seem very wise in this area. Could you impart some wisdom and give me some tips on what to invest in now? I only have 5k in the bank but I'm tired of wageslaving

Ended up pulling everything out, but holy fuck: its so tempting to drop 5k or so on some shit ponzi shitcoin and ride straight into hell.

Amazing how the entire market is crabbing, while pajeet rugpull shitcoins are skyrocketing.
What is even going on lmao. This shit will leave no survivors.
lol just invest in mine if u want to

You seem very wise in this area. Could you impart some wisdom and give me some tips on what to invest in now? I only have 5k in the bank but I'm tired of wageslaving

You CANNOT afford to lose that 5k in the shitcoins meme hype pumps.

Save that 5k. Buy Crypto when it eventually does a crash(too much unhealthy shit going in right now) im talking like end of this year maybe.

When buying, do research on promising coins and do a split between BTC/ETC and the promising long term coins.

Then hold the fuck out of them for a few years

if your that worried than put likw 10 to 100 into an altcoin like mine

jfl nobody is wise who invests in this shit, it's all gambling in the end. just do your own research (dyor) and try to make the most "educated" gamble based on all the knowledge you gather. thats honestly what people are basically doing. learn first what bitcoin is all about and it's philosophy. if you prescribe to that idea then consider putting some money in bitcoin first and deepening your knowledge on all the other altcoins out there you think have potential. go through the top 100 list on coinmarketcap.com. try reading their whitepapers, subreddits, watch youtube videos, see what other have to say about it etc.

If you are incel and NOT in crypto you are just setting yourself up for a long life of misery with no copes. My portfolio right now is 2m despite missing out completely on memecoins like DOGE.

If you are incel and NOT in crypto you are just setting yourself up for a long life of misery with no copes. My portfolio right now is 2m despite missing out completely on memecoins like DOGE.
big if no larp

Thay true. Being a portage sucks, and being incel on top of that is suifuel. What did you invest in and what kind of crypto are you going to invest rn?

Thay true. Being a portage sucks, and being incel on top of that is suifuel. What did you invest in and what kind of crypto are you going to invest rn?

Originally Chainlink as it was shilled on 4chan /biz. Then I rolled profits into ADA, ETH, BTC and XMR for modest gains. Had I been retarded to invest a meagre 50k in DOGE I'd have 5m. I'll be happy with 3-5m this cycle. I was shilling crypto here in 2019 and was ignored lol.

Imo, btc could correct down upto 40% from the top. Then go up toward 80-100k. Smart money is planning on exiting around 130-150k. I plan to exit around 100-120k. This cycle is way less volatile than 2017, probably thanks to the 25% debasement of the money supply. The current dip is because of impending government regulation coming in 6-8months.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back