Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're goodlooking you can fuck your cousin

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Jess, my two female cousins didn't even want to be friends with me on Facebook

IMG 20200429 202810

I'll pass. Tf?

just fuck your cousin bro

I actually tried to when I was 15 or 16 ngl.

my female cousins literally dont even talk to me. They seem annoyed just by my presence and give me one word answers whenever I talk to them. foids just hate ugly males doesnt matter if they're cousins or even sons, all they care about is looks

who cares she's a cunt

@Edmund_Kemper lmao incestpill strikes again

my female cousins literally dont even talk to me. They seem annoyed just by my presence and give me one word answers whenever I talk to them. foids just hate ugly males doesnt matter if they're cousins or even sons, all they care about is looks
Can heavily relate

Brutal same here. It sucks for me though because all my female cousins are stacies so I have to see them fucking around with Chad's and tyrones while I'm a subhuman incel

Just be a high tier normie and ascend with your cousin theory

It's not incest if it's your cousin

Nah thats awkward as fuck although some cousins are stacy tier.

Yeah,i think my high tier normie cousin fucked one of his cousins jfl

cousin fucking very common in curry land. my retarded parents once thought about doing this for me. just lol at these incestous dumbfucks

Incestpill is real. If foids have a Chad relative and they can't get a Chad, they'll fuck all the Chads in their family.

You can fuck whoever you want if ur good looking

Fucking degenerate cunt

That kinda shit's way too weird for me, man.

My cousins would block me if I followed them