Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're good looking, everyone is going to look at you favourably, not matter the situation

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
You could be homeless, with a scraggly beard looking for garbage and people will think: "oh no, wow he must have had a hard life, he had so much potential, I guess he partied too much and got addicted to alcohol, it's so sad how the government treats the homeless!"
While an ugly homeless man will be met with:
"Ew get him out of my sight! What a subhuman!"

A chad could sleep with his girlfriends mother and sister and still get invited over to gatherings.

looks halo + aura > everything else

holy shit brothers
@Nordicel94 is discovering the blackpill :feelsahh:

Water is?????

Went from a disgusting fatcel 3/10 to a 6-7/10 autismocel and this is 100% true. I was more social and had better social skills as a fatcell, but people treat me way better as a non-obese person, even though I'm way more socially stunted and socially retarded now.

Yep more often then not flaws no matter how bad get over ridden.

Point this behavior out and people will call you a weirdo

Went from a disgusting fatcel 3/10 to a 6-7/10 autismocel and this is 100% true. I was more social and had better social skills as a fatcell, but people treat me way better as a non-obese person, even though I'm way more socially stunted and socially retarded now.
So you are a HTN-Chadlite now ?

So you are a HTN-Chadlite now ?

if you mean have a decent bone facial structure and don't look inbred or fugly, yes. Going from being perceived by everybody as "fat loser" to losing the weight and the perception morphing to "finding his way quirky guy" by losing weight made me post in this thread. The perception or halo effect from going from ugly to not-ugly(i'm def not a chad) is 100% true.

if you mean have a decent bone facial structure and don't look inbred or fugly, yes. Going from being perceived by everybody as "fat loser" to losing the weight and the perception morphing to "finding his way quirky guy" by losing weight made me post in this thread. The perception or halo effect from going from ugly to not-ugly(i'm def not a chad) is 100% true.
If you are so good looking then why are you rotting here and not slaying ?

Homeless is nothing, just look at the chadfish chad child rapist experiment or nightstalker, meekspill and latest and greatest Wade Wilson.

Then you arenot a 6-7

The halo effect

If you are so good looking then why are you rotting here and not slaying ?

I just said I'm not ugly. I'm also severely socially retarded khv and only lost the weight like 2 years ago(I'm 33). I rather be around incels than other online communities because incels are truthful and less delusional than any other sector of the internet.

I just said I'm not ugly. I'm also severely socially retarded khv and only lost the weight like 2 years ago(I'm 33). I rather be around incels than other online communities because incels are truthful and less delusional than any other sector of the internet.
If you really are a 6-7 as you say then you should have at least a few foids approach you. If not then there is still online dating

If you really are a 6-7 as you say then you should have at least a few foids approach you. If not then there is still online dating

Uggos, single moms, do. Though, since I'm so fucked up that it would be a crime to breed with an ugly women. You've got to breed up as a non-chad or your kids will suffer.
Then you arenot a 6-7
Sadly, in my age bracket I'm a 6 or 7. 30+ year old men in America age horribly and are disgustingly fat or lanky, in the broader scale, probably less, but it's bad for men nowadays on average.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back