Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re going to gymmaxx, do it for yourself. Not for girls.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Unironically do it for yourself only. I started college last year in September (2021), and lost 35 pounds in roughly 2 months.

I gained a lot of weight during quarantine (March 2020 to like June 2020) through eating lots of food and drug usage, and while I was losing weight during my past semester I didn’t do it for the girls but for myself because being a fat ass sucks, it sucks to not be able to do simple tasks like walking.

I’m 5’6” so it wasn’t like I was losing weight would do anything for me. But I mean if you have a good/reasonable height, but your face is covered in body fat, then try gym maxxing to ascend. But if not, only gym maxx to make yourself healthier tbh.

i want to be 20 again and be full of optimism like you

I don’t have much optimism for the future, & for obvious reasons can’t say certain things. Youth is important though, I give you that :cryfeels:

I was gymmaxxing for 2 years. Without results, my genetics has defeated me

Last edited:
I already fucking quit it and that was the best decision I ever made in my life

Thankfully I stopped going gym long time ago waste of time for me personally.

Lardmaxx then and be a complete and utter based fat ass who takes up multiple seats on trains and busses so pregnant foid’s can’t sit down :feelsEhh:
FIVE.FOOT.SIX

GIGACOPE lmao

What the fuck does "do it for youself" mean? So you get hard looking at yourself in the mirror? lol fag

Look, I get it. You don't have the genetics to look good after all the work you put in. You don't have to lie to yourself! Everyone, literally all men, go to the gym to look good for women. If it doesn't work for you, give up. Don't waste your time.

GIGACOPE lmao

What the fuck does "do it for youself" mean? So you get hard looking at yourself in the mirror? lol fag

Look, I get it. You don't have the genetics to look good after all the work you put in. You don't have to lie to yourself! Everyone, literally all men, go to the gym to look good for women. If it doesn't work for you, give up. Don't waste your time.
You do it for yourself so you can be able to run quicker lift etc like actually apply it to ur daily life and not rely on it solely for women that you will never get regardless of how hard u try or else u will disappointed

The problem is when you've achieved not being a fatass and the only benefit left of lifting is anger/stress reduction at best or seeing foids with thick asses covered by yoga pants and being reminded of your inability to stick your cock inside them at worst. As for muscle use cases in 2022 for incels the only one is not getting beaten up which wont happen if you have no life, and for a very minor confidence boost.

So if you're not a normiecel and not fat you might as well not bother picking up gymcelling. I still do it about once a week mostly for sunk cost reasons

I'm 167cm and 55kg

The problem is when you've achieved not being a fatass and the only benefit left of lifting is anger/stress reduction at best or seeing foids with thick asses covered by yoga pants and being reminded of your inability to stick your cock inside them at worst. As for muscle use cases in 2022 for incels the only one is not getting beaten up which wont happen if you have no life, and for a very minor confidence boost.

So if you're not a normiecel and not fat you might as well not bother picking up gymcelling. I still do it about once a week mostly for sunk cost reasons
Understandable and really good point , I work out maybe 4 times a week my other cope is shooting and driving

I actually told a 158cm guy on dcard to just drop out and NEET instead, since he clearly was DOA

Same meaning

In the past I did it to impress a hole I liked but it was beyond frustrating to see nothing worked, nowadays I mostly do it for myself.
Main reasons I gymmaxx are because I simply like the sensation of pushing my body to its upper limit and feeling strong afterwards, also to raise my T levels.
Only problem is my gains aren't much aside from strength, my weight has always been mostly the same and I almost look like a twig irl lol.

do it for your health if nothing else. i went into full LDAR mode and haven't come back.

my vision is really fucked up, i suspect hypertension or diabetes. i haven't gone to a doctor because i will be roping soon but if you plan to live for the long run, pay attention to diet and exercise friends.

When you say gymmax do you mean reach bodybuilder lvl or only have some muscles?

not believing you can get foids w/ this is why you have to fine non-foid reasons so I don't think OP is optimistic for foids
Lardmaxx then and be a complete and utter based fat ass who takes up multiple seats on trains and busses so pregnant foid’s can’t sit down :feelsEhh:
why not just manspread and be healthy?
Spread

When you say gymmax do you mean reach bodybuilder lvl or only have some muscles?
I suppose just some muscle is fine. personally I just started lifting, I lost about 35 pounds I was focusing on leanmaxxing first. i don't wanna cope too hard and get sucked into steroids shit:feelsUgh:

I suppose just some muscle is fine. personally I just started lifting, I lost about 35 pounds I was focusing on leanmaxxing first. i don't wanna cope too hard and get sucked into steroids shit:feelsUgh:
I never wanted to use steroids for the side effects but I'm starting to doubt, if thats what I need to get a gf it may be worth it. I could start with the weak ones and see what happens

I never wanted to use steroids for the side effects but I'm starting to doubt, if thats what I need to get a gf it may be worth it. I could start with the weak ones and see what happens
Hop on trt bro.

Omg yes I a saw thick girl use her ass to lift the bar. It sucks that you can't talk to people at the gym unless you're a chad.