Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re ever mad at an IT user, just remember what they look like

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
B0FEFF16 C8B1 46C3 8EE5 89BAE885CC2A

Look at this cow. You could land an attack helicopter on her forehead.

I thought I was ugly, and then I saw this IT user. Probably my looksmatch tbh, but we all know this feminist toilet scum is chad only. I hope she gets captured and skinned alive by the taliban

Death to all IT users. They talk about our lack of “self awareness” but then post a selfie like this thinking that they’re a 10. God it’s hilarious. Fuck rape and burn this chad only toilet alive (in GTA V)

she looks like she smells of a cheap perfume

She/her looks bad but she/her SMVmogs us
And that's what's wrong

she's balding but still looks hairy somehow.

she's balding but still looks hairy somehow.
Her head hair is receding but replenishing itself on her chin and neck on the form of a fembeard

Still chad only tho. Fuckin clown world

Big ass forehead :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Any girl who uses the word "incel" is a guaranteed ugly repugnant whore herself

she is so fucking bloated look at her cheeks jesus.

she has 0 self respect lmao

imagine looking like this. oh god have mercy.

she is so fucking bloated look at her cheeks jesus.

she has 0 self respect lmao

imagine looking like this. oh god have mercy.
She probably claims to only eat granola in Greek yogurt and tofu like some lib soy but everyone knows to get a physique that bloated, it requires consistent gorging on fast food and grease

View attachment 685725

I thought I was ugly, and then I saw this IT user. Probably my looksmatch tbh, but we all know this feminist toilet scum is chad only. I hope she gets captured and skinned alive by the taliban

Death to all IT users. They talk about our lack of “self awareness” but then post a selfie like this thinking that they’re a 10. God it’s hilarious. Fuck rape and burn this chad only toilet alive (in GTA V)

Any girl who uses the word "incel" is a guaranteed ugly repugnant whore herself
It's always ugly girls and fat girls who hate ugly guys the most. They hate us because they know we're their true looksmatch. They hate the idea that we're in the same league and they're unattractive so they try to hate on us to feel superior. Women always want someone at a higher level than themselves and when they can't have access to Chad they go insane.

She probably claims to only eat granola in Greek yogurt and tofu like some lib soy but everyone knows to get a physique that bloated, it requires consistent gorging on fast food and grease
I cant even imagine her salt and msg usages.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/zispte/i_got_posted_lol/

damn she saw it herself. She is oblivious to how ugly she is and circle jerking comments just feed her ego. Sad how a man who gets vitriol like this foid (for good reason) will never get the same good attention. LOL BLACKPILLED AGIAN

That’s okay I’ll just use a face scanning software on my PC to find out who she is and where’s she from. The circle jerk comments won’t help much then

View attachment 685725

Don't forget we got cucked by a fucking mouse.Mouse gets more female attention than we will ever get in our lifetime.JBM is legit .Over for Male population.

Is she balding, she´s so ugly and recessed needs bimax asap

I don't browse IT, nobody here should, pointless.

I don't browse IT, nobody here should, pointless.
Funny, her response to this post has 1400 likes. On the front page of IT. Way too many cuckolds on Reddit. Genocide them all tbh

TikTok prettyboy's looksmatch in 2023.

It's always ugly girls and fat girls who hate ugly guys the most. They hate us because they know we're their true looksmatch. They hate the idea that we're in the same league and they're unattractive so they try to hate on us to feel superior. Women always want someone at a higher level than themselves and when they can't have access to Chad they go insane.
QFT. It is infuriating when ugly women put down ugly men; it is a waste of time because they will never get Chad.

knowing that's probably my looksmatch makes me want to kill myself

QFT. It is infuriating when ugly women put down ugly men; it is a waste of time because they will never get Chad.
They hate they can't get Chad and they hate the idea we're in the same league so they put us down.

I can actually smell this picture, swamp ass and extra strength vagisil. With a hint of daddy issues. Assuming he stuck around after using her boomer cunt mommy as a cum dumpster...

that's an incel wearing make up