Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're blackpilled don't think other ugly males are your homies

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Everyone hates ugly people and most ugly males are bluepilled. They don't know about failo effect and will auto hate you like everyone else.

I can agree with this, plus in my town I feel I'm the only ugly male here, not to mention I'm the only incel living here.

However when I do see an ugly male walk past me down the street, plus other characteristics like avoidance, keeps to himself, anxious as fuck, no eye contact, clearly doesn't speak to people etc, it's still hard to tell whether he is blackpilled or not.

For all I know every ugly male I see in public is a cuck white knight who believes women should be protected and given second chances.

However it is nice to hope another incel with my ideology lives in my area also.

Of course. Most of my bullies were only 1-2 point ahead of me in looks.

Except other blackpilled and ugly males, the rest of humanity auto hates us, indeed. We are the most oppressed group in the west right now.

Of course. Most of my bullies were only 1-2 point ahead of me in looks.

They look at you and see the soul crushing flaws they see in themselves, but they're subconsciously suppressing it to copemaxx and bluepill.

That's what I think anyways when I see Incelish looking guys treating me with contempt. The Blackpill is too hard for most people to swallow. Hell, sometimes I think I'd be better off still bluepilling myself and looksmaxxing. But no. Anybody who's taken the Blackpill knows theres no going back. If you weren't born with a strong jawline, masculine shoulder to waist ratio, and otherwise Chad features then it's over for you.

only homies are ugly homies homie

Bluepilled ugly males tend to be the worst foid worshiping white knights since they're desperate cucks.
Only blackpilled people are my homies.

In a way yes, but alot of the ugly guys I know are total autists so I cant really befriend them.