Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're below 6'0, ANY woman would be SETTLING for you

ItsOverBuddyBoyos

ItsOverBuddyBoyos

Banned
-
If you're below 6'0, even if by some miracle you got a gf, she would be settling and she KNOWS it. Every time she walks by a good looking tall guy, she'll feel bad and wonder what could've been, even if by some miracle she doesn't cuck you with him (spoiler: she will)

women openly say they hate men under 6' on twitter and youtube videos

Manletcels on suicide watch :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

the true blackpill. there is always someone better than you

It never began to be over tbh.

Just kill yourself if you're not a 6'5 robust white man with charisma.

END IT

I hear stories about tall girls liking being asked out because no one would before but now with tinder they can find guys that are their size and won't have to settle. Not only that everyone is going to become sickly tall and with no muscle mass and our need for food consumption would be greater.

I hear stories about tall girls liking being asked out because no one would before but now with tinder they can find guys that are their size and won't have to settle. Not only that everyone is going to become sickly tall and with no muscle mass and our need for food consumption would be greater.

most tall guys i've met look like shit to be honest. and these are the athetic college ball player types that i've been around my entire life

the guys on instagram who claim to be like 6'6 and look jacked are usually height frauding by a huge number and are on steroids

KyGk3uMDIfi vrrbhjSV5unqR7BxQPJeBkja98rIJQo

Except replace 5'11 with 5'8/5'9 for me

JFL at least >80% of dudes don't need to worry about this whole "true love" thing anymore. Pack it up boys, show's over!
Civilization is severely threatened by femoids.

If you arent a 10/10 99.99999999percentile gigachad she is settling

This is true. 6'0" is the official scientifically proven manlet cutoff.

She can only fuck those tall men but they won't want to keep her, especially if they are chads.

I am a turbomanlet here in Germany

It's over 4 me