Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you're below 5'10, its so fucking OVER

Gonzalitos

Gonzalitos

Greycel
I'm 5'6 and I want to fucking die. If you're a manlet, you will die alone. You go outside and everyone laughs behind your back, girls are repulsed at your tiny presence. 80% of girls and guys are taller than you so you're living in a nightmare full of humiliation and despair. You will never get a job because companies your tiny body screams weakness and femininity . Everyone hates manlets.

Even if you have a 10/10 face you still WILL NEVER EVER get laid if you are a pathetic manlet, THATS A FUCKING FACT. A 6'4 guy with an average face will be happier than a fucking filthy disgusting manlet.

Face> Height
if your face is not grotesque, face is fucking nothing. Being smaller than every girl on this planet is the BIGGEST suicide fuel.

Are there any short Chads? Like.. idk. Tom Cruise for example?

Heads up, most high school girls are over 5'9

Pill: Every generation gets taller by at least 1'' ESPECIALLY whites

Heads up, most high school girls are over 5'9

Pill: Every generation gets taller by at least 1'' ESPECIALLY whites
Even in Mexico, supposedly the country with the shortest people. All the hot girls here are >5'8

Overcompensating bois
"Chad" tier feels like treating a god tier imo
like "Brad"
At that height he might even be chadlite jfl

I'm 5'5 and looking for a job

Overcompensating bois
"Chad" tier feels like treating a god tier imo
like "Brad"
At that height he might even be chadlite jfl
I dunno. I'm 5'10 5'11 depending on who measures me. I can't relate.

Tom Cruise is 5'9.

A good face offsets a lot of the losses you would get from being shorter. If you are 6'4 with an ugly face, your every day life will be easier, but it's still game over sexually for you. You would end up being a hideous, tall creature that women would want to avoid. Basically an ogrecel.

If you ask me, if you are a normie and are under 5'8, then you're fucked. Time to rope if you are incel at the same height.

These two are not unrelated, sadly.
sometimes I just wish my harness came undone on a roller coaster when I was 13

Living this long to be slapped in the face by this heightpill is torture

Tom Cruise, Justin Bieber, list goes on.

I hope your suicide method is good.

sometimes I just wish my harness came undone on a roller coaster when I was 13

Living this long to be slapped in the face by this heightpill is torture
Same. I needed an act of god to take me out because I was never gonna do it.

I think the heightpill is even harder on black dudes because of all the basketball/football player types setting the standard too high.

Tom Cruise, Justin Bieber, list goes on.
Tom Cruise is one in a billion, oh and being loaded with so much fucking cash helps him. and justin fucking bieber? No girl above 14 likes that faggot

Tom Cruise is 5'9.

A good face offsets a lot of the losses you would get from being shorter. If you are 6'4 with an ugly face, your every day life will be easier, but it's still game over sexually for you. You would end up being a hideous, tall creature that women would want to avoid. Basically an ogrecel.

If you ask me, if you are a normie and are under 5'8, then you're fucked. Time to rope if you are incel at the same height.
hes 5'7, what are you on about?

Tom Cruise is one in a billion, oh and being loaded with so much fucking cash helps him. and justin fucking bieber? No girl above 14 likes that faggot

You have it backwards; he's loaded with cash because femoids love him.

14 year old girls are prime anyways. But seriously, not true. Plenty of MILF's at his concerts even when he was like 15.

5'8 to 5'11 sucks, but it is far from over. At your height, it is though I'm afraid.

6'2* because foid standards are ridiculous.

Height > Face (unless you're subhuman). Trust me.

Height > Face (unless you're subhuman). Trust me.
THANK YOU. Everyone needs to get this throught their fucking head. Being a manlet is worse than having cancer

Same. I needed an act of god to take me out because I was never gonna do it.

I think the heightpill is even harder on black dudes because of all the basketball/football player types setting the standard too high.

exactly, hopefully short blacks get bred out of the genepool so they never have to deal with this.

90 percent of girls are 5'7 or below. This forum sometimes....
You need to stop reading these bulshit statistics and go outside to the real world to a shopping mall or at a nightclub, everyone is so fucking TALL

You need to stop reading these bulshit statistics and go outside to the real world to a shopping mall or at a nightclub, everyone is so fucking TALL
Of course attractive taller people tend to go to clubs and malls more so than others. This isn't surprising, since there is no need for normal people to visit either of those places. Meanwhile, normal people order from amazon prime and watch netflix at home.

Of course attractive taller people tend to go to clubs and malls more so than others. This isn't surprising, since there is no need for normal people to visit either of those places. Meanwhile, normal people order from amazon prime and watch netflix at home.
are you a NEET

Shoes make everyone taller. So many dudes with boots, girls with heels.

are you a NEET
No, I work in the real world with many real people in a crowded city, and occasionally yet reluctantly go to both clubs and malls. I am 5'9 barefoot, so probably 5'10 in shoes, and before I was blackpilled I didn't even notice my height. If you are 5'6 like OP, then yeah, it's over, but this minimum 6 foot 2 or ldar meme on this site is retarded.

Again, being 5'9 sucks, but it is far from over just because of that.

<------------------- read my sig.

Wasn't Prince kinda short?

People make fun of Tom Cruise's height all the time. Women talk about what a shame his height is. He wears lifts to seem taller. Movies are able to hide it, so he seems very attractive, but his short manlet height really screws him out of Chad status.

height is cope. 6'5 here without a single date let alone kiss/handhold.

100000th height thread. Be more original

If you have a Chad face you can be a manlet. But everyone dies alone, unless you're in a plane crash or something.

STAY IN MEXICO AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T COME TO NORWAY! I'm 5'11 and I can confidently say that 97% of males are taller than me here. I'm the Norwegian equivalent of 5'6 you would literally be regarded as invisible by women.

STAY IN MEXICO AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T COME TO NORWAY! I'm 5'11 and I can confidently say that 97% of males are taller than me here. I'm the Norwegian equivalent of 5'6 you would literally be regarded as invisible by women.
A similar rule applies to Germany and the worst thing is that I'm 5'8

Most girls are taller than me -.-

A similar rule applies to Germany and the worst thing is that I'm 5'8

Most girls are taller than me -.-
Oh yes for sure, if I were you I'd play the Syrian refugee game.