Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're Autistic, have ADHD, or any kind of mental illness, failure is your destiny.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
This needs no explanation. You are all way too familiar with this basic concept.

An exception may be made for HTNs/Chadlites and above; they simply have "confidence" and "personality" in their genes! :feelsclown:

An exception may be made for HTNs/Chadlites and above; they simply have "confidence" and "personality" in their genes! :feelsclown:
Even then, their success isn't a tenth as great as a neurotypical Chad.

Even then, their success isn't a tenth as great as a neurotypical Chad.
Perhaps, although I doubt the difference is that big... :feelswhere:

But their success is still a hundred times more than a truecel's, and that's what matters. :feelsclown:

It's over. I can't do anything right

i have to take anti depressants to function

Autists have to be so creative and abstract to even stand a chance at competing with normal functioning people.

its fucking over for me. life is unfair.

Adhd is a chad's mental disorder. Autism is truecel though.

Combine it with deranged parents not understanding shit and blaming it all on you, then it's really over.

Moronism
Png

#182821082Monday, February 01, 2016 3:11 AM CST
Hello. The purpose of this thread is to inquire the reason as to why individuals classified as "neuro-typical" behave so strangely. I am a cognitively-impaired adult of age twenty-two years with various clinically-diagnosed learning/social disabilities. Therefore, I regularly attempt to avoid personal/extensive interaction with cognitively-stable, neuro-typical individuals. Nonetheless, when I attempt to visit local markets to acquire necessary products, I am frequently confused by the statements of those who do not have my main disability. Said individuals regularly patronize me and perceive me as "inferior" because I cannot comprehend their rather idiotic jokes. Why does this occur? I am a respectable and paying consumer that has never attempted to exhibit aggression towards those individuals. Yet, I am often insulted and labeled as an intellectually-inferior and socially-inept individual because of my evident condition. Given my usage frequency on this website, I am asking the question here for convenience reasons. Please tell me the reason. I am very upset by individuals claiming to have insulted me when I am certain that they gave me compliments.
Moronism
Png

#182821736Monday, February 01, 2016 3:39 AM CST
Well? This is rather frustrating. I am having significant difficulty paying my financial penalties because of my problems interacting with narcissistic individuals.