Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're attracted to 14 year old girls, you're a pedo

Well life expectancy was probably 25 so I guess you had to get married at that age.

No it wasn't. Their life expectancy was similar to today, so long as you survived the first few years of life, you were good, its just that a lot of kids died as infants, which brings down the average life expectancy.

In the Battle of Thermopylae, the 300 Spartans there were like 50 to 70 years old, so even old people were fit as fuck.

Why would they send sexualized photos of themselves below the age of consent? I don’t get it.

14 yo girls fuck more than this whole forum put together

Not into underaged foids. I see through her bullshit shes just trying to get attention as always but this time shes using it to get pedophile validation

shes using it to get pedophile validation
You're part of the problem LV, this photograph is not in any way prepubescent: it's not pedophilia to be attracted to it.

That's (((feminist))) propaganda meant to demonize normal male sexuality.

She looks like she's 24
full

No it wasn't. Their life expectancy was similar to today, so long as you survived the first few years of life, you were good, its just that a lot of kids died as infants, which brings down the average life expectancy.

In the Battle of Thermopylae, the 300 Spartans there were like 50 to 70 years old, so even old people were fit as fuck.

Interesting if true. I will have to research that sometimes.

kids are not my thing and this bitch is lying about her age why post this shit then say looks are not everything lying cunt.

Tbf the average age of death was low as fuck too.

Nope read the other posts.

The average age for a man to marry in Ancient Greece was 30. Average age for woman: 15.

You're part of the problem LV, this photograph is not in any way prepubescent: it's not pedophilia to be attracted to it.

That's (((feminist))) propaganda meant to demonize normal male sexuality.
Nah dude I just dont fuck with little girls they agitate me and I dont fuck with attention whores either. You can like what you like idgaf this shit aint for me dawg