Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're an Indian guy and you're NT, you're a FAKECEL

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
How do the UK foids treat you? Personally I find them the most chilled and probably easiest to score with

like shit

only foids i interact with are the uppity cosmopolitan ones at uni or in central london

like shit

only foids i interact with are the uppity cosmopolitan ones at uni or in central london
Really? Even when you approach them? You're like 6'5 and built I thought? Do you have any bad facial features? Recessed jaw, prey eyes, flat face?
Seems surprising but TBF not been back to uo for a long time

Really? Even when you approach them? You're like 6'5 and built I thought? Do you have any bad facial features? Recessed jaw, prey eyes, flat face?
Seems surprising but TBF not been back to uo for a long time

You've got me confused with someone else, I'm just 6'0 and my frame is shit. I do have a shit jaw, shit eyes, flat face

Too high inhib, Ive never approached anyone in my life

You've got me confused with someone else, I'm just 6'0 and my frame is shit. I do have a shit jaw, shit eyes, flat face

Too high inhib, Ive never approached anyone in my life
Ah, so we both have race failo, but you're tall I'm a Manlet, ive got good frame you're framelet, and we both went to good schools, we r both polyglots, and we both too high inhib to have ever approached - the last 2 are probably linked...

Ah, so we both have race failo, but you're tall I'm a Manlet, ive got good frame you're framelet, and we both went to good schools, we r both polyglots, and we both too high inhib to have ever approached - the last 2 are probably linked...
yeah, pretty much

because a woman doesnt instantly get wet in general. she needs to know they guy isnt a loser, is socially accepted etc