Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're an Indian guy and you're NT, you're a FAKECEL

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
The number one thing I've discovered on incels.co is that foids' pussy get dripping wet if a guy is "NT". In fact, most girls secretly write in their diaries that they want an "NT" guy. And the best thing aside from being "NT" is being curry, because Just be Curry is law.

If you're an Indian NT guy, you mog me to oblivion, and don't belong here, you should be out slaying stacies.

tenor.gif

High iq, being nt is the only important thing

Alt-right copers need to lay off the JBC shitposting ngl, it's unfunny and doesn't prove anything

Absolute state of incel forum .

Just be curry theory lmao

i couldnt agree more

Yeah nevermind the shitskin, poor feautures, greasy hair, disproportional body dimensions and high body fat. I want what OP been smoking.

brutal man, I got approached by two blonde stacys the other day and I couldn't bang them because I'm Indian and NT, its a genetic disorder bruh can't help it.
JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

trying too hard to prove your Inceldom with jokes means nothing

Yeah nevermind the shitskin, poor feautures, greasy hair, disproportional body dimensions and high body fat. I want what OP been smoking.
He's just making an unfunny shitpost out of an overused and forced meme

Just be Rice
Just be Curry
What's next?
Just be Abo

brutal man, I got approached by two blonde stacys the other day and I couldn't bang them because I'm Indian and NT, its a genetic disorder bruh can't help it.
JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Same here, I can't even go outside, all the women in my neighborhood naked, hiding and lurking around the bushes around my house, I just saw one through the window. They will jump over me once I step outside. I called the cops last time, but they sent a foid cop and she tried to grab my dick, then I again called the cops, then they sent male cops to take her away. Now they don't respond to my calls anymore. Life of a 5'2" ugly ass curry in the west is a literal hell.

Good thing i'm a White autist

My condolences man. This is clown world in action. Imagine being called a fakecel by 6ft+ whites as a 5'2" curry. The state of this forum JFL.

Exactly, we are tired of mogging 6'2" blonde 8+/10 crackercels as a 5'2" 2/10 ugly ass mongrel currychads.

Life is tough.

Legit truth. I have seen many Indian slayers. Indians are fakecels, the massive curry dick is too hard to resist. Women bow down to it's majesty. This is a very ancient blackpill which many find hard to swallow

cope.
also never said most here are incel cus their not nt, just that some are
you think most guys here have autism? according to the survey it's less than 50%

Blackpill is reality

Most people here are NT, that's a fact, accept that.
yeah 99% of the time i ask people here, they are high inhib with no social life. keep pretending. most are too awkward to join VC
ur the one coping not me

yeah 99% of the time i ask people here, they are high inhib with no social life. keep pretending. most are too awkward to join VC
ur the one coping not me

this doesn't say anything about NTness

also, seems like you're pretending and purposefully forgetting that we are on an Incel forum

Same here, I can't even go outside, all the women in my neighborhood naked, hiding and lurking around the bushes around my house, I just saw one through the window. They will jump over me once I step outside. I called the cops last time, but they sent a foid cop and she tried to grab my dick, then I again called the cops, then they sent male cops to take her away. Now they don't respond to my calls anymore. Life of a 5'2" ugly ass curry in the west is a literal hell.
:feelskek:

I'm not indian

The number one thing I've discovered on incels.co is that foids' pussy get dripping wet if a guy is "NT". In fact, most girls secretly write in their diaries that they want an "NT" guy. And the best thing aside from being "NT" is being curry, because Just be Curry is law.

If you're an Indian NT guy, you mog me to oblivion, and don't belong here, you should be out slaying stacies.

tenor.gif

Fuck you, the only Indian slayer I've seen in the west is someone who doesn't even look curry, not even to fellow curries.

Fuck you, the only Indian slayer I've seen in the west is someone who doesn't even look curry, not even to fellow curries.
:feels::soy:

@mylifeistrash I'm jealous of curries, how bout you?

Just be curry strikes again

The traits which you described literally means nothing

i.e they doesn't say anything about NT-ness, you're doing a big confusion

yeah 99% of the time i ask people here, they are high inhib with no social life

cope, cope, cope

We are on an Incel forum dude, what did you expect?

Last edited:
Good thing I am just a Pakistani and NT then. No fakecel status for me.

Debating the just be curry Is like debating gravity