Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you’re an autistic male, you should hate society.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, if you’re an autistic male you should hate society, I hate society because society hates autistic males and guess what? Even local sluts despise you, why do you think sluts aren’t pleasuring you? Because they find you fucking repulsive and this is not how I see you but this is how they see you, they see you as a spacker, retard, spaz, creature and spastic, all in them type of words which is why even sluts won’t let you go near them in that type of way but will let other men, it isn’t a coincidence that many autistic men are the ones that don’t get pleasured by the sluts, nope, you being autistic dries their moist holes to oblivion and yes, they can be exceptions but some exceptions doesn’t mean most autistic men aren’t despised.

All this is why I despise sluts, because I know for a fact that they all feel this way about me and if them type of women are gonna be sluts, why can’t they be sluts for autistic men like me too?

In some cases, even autistic women despise autistic men.

Last edited:
When your neurons started connecting the wrong way in the womb, it was over right there before your physical appearance even began to be solidified.

I already hate society, ever since I was born.

When your neurons started connecting the wrong way in the womb, it was over right there before your physical appearance even began to be solidified.
Autism is a genetic defect. It pains me how it never began for me and many other men even before we were born.
Like the topic title says, if you’re an autistic male you should hate society, I hate society because society hates autistic males and guess what? Even local sluts despise you, why do you think sluts aren’t pleasuring you? Because they find you fucking repulsive and this is not how I see you but this is how they see you, they see you as a spacker, retard, spaz, creature and spastic, all in them type of words which is why even sluts won’t let you go near them in that type of way but will let other men, it isn’t a coincidence that many autistic men are the ones that don’t get pleasured by the sluts, nope, you being autistic dries their moist holes to oblivion and yes, they can be exceptions but some exceptions doesn’t mean most autistic men aren’t despised.

All this is why I despise sluts, because I know for a fact that they all feel this way about me and if them type of women are gonna be sluts, why can’t they be sluts for autistic men like me too?

I was called a “retard” and seen as a repulsive creature by women my whole life. Autistic men like myself need to be executed in order to spare us from a lifetime of sorrow, social isolation, and psychological despair. I wish that my mom aborted me.
I already hate society, ever since I was born.
Same here. But, I hate society even more now than when when I was younger because I simply realized how hypocritical and inherently morally flawed our society and the people in it are.

How can i know if i have autism?

What's this "local" thing you always keep mentioning?
Local means in your own area.
:lul:
How can i know if i have autism?
0rj5chm4q7b41

Any low value make should hate the society because its not constructed for him, his only role is to wageslave and marry a single mom as a 30+ yo virgin.

Normie disposition is inherently biased against anyone whose physical social manifestations, presentation and overall behavior are different. Inherently, autistic thinking is not as different from normie thinking as normies think, but the externalization of thoughts and emotions is so alien to them that they are immediately repulsed.

This is what I despise about normie superiority complex, it isn't even rooted in fact, merit, actual mental superiority, it is mostly just built on vanity. Anything/anyone that comports itself differently is strange, weird, "creepy", and normies' empathy systems short circuit. Then they claim that you are in fact the unempathetic one.

Same bro, the only GF I could get is the lowest of the low IQ's, anything higher and I will likely get made fun of.

I'd prefer to be an autistic Chad rather than an ugly non-autistic incel, tbh.
I mean I understand being autistic sucks per se. But being ugly is worse. And an ugly Chad is an oxymoron while an autistic Chad is a possible thing.

I am not autistic but nonetheless I still hate society

Well, I'm not autistic so I guess don't have to hate Society. But I may have ADHD

I hate how stupid and worthless people are. They follow anything they see and spend themselves into oblivion and cry about how hard it is to handle money.