Serious If you’re an autistic male, you should hate society.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
81d 6h 31m
Like the topic title says, if you’re an autistic male you should hate society, I hate society because society hates autistic males and guess what? Even local sluts despise you, why do you think sluts aren’t pleasuring you? Because they find you fucking repulsive and this is not how I see you but this is how they see you, they see you as a spacker, retard, spaz, creature and spastic, all in them type of words which is why even sluts won’t let you go near them in that type of way but will let other men, it isn’t a coincidence that many autistic men are the ones that don’t get pleasured by the sluts, nope, you being autistic dries their moist holes to oblivion and yes, they can be exceptions but some exceptions doesn’t mean most autistic men aren’t despised.

All this is why I despise sluts, because I know for a fact that they all feel this way about me and if them type of women are gonna be sluts, why can’t they be sluts for autistic men like me too?

In some cases, even autistic women despise autistic men.

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Missing
★★★★★
51d 6h 38m
When your neurons started connecting the wrong way in the womb, it was over right there before your physical appearance even began to be solidified.

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 13h 25m
I already hate society, ever since I was born.

CheapCocaine

CheapCocaine

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
★★★★★
15d 5h 23m
When your neurons started connecting the wrong way in the womb, it was over right there before your physical appearance even began to be solidified.
Autism is a genetic defect. It pains me how it never began for me and many other men even before we were born.
Like the topic title says, if you’re an autistic male you should hate society, I hate society because society hates autistic males and guess what? Even local sluts despise you, why do you think sluts aren’t pleasuring you? Because they find you fucking repulsive and this is not how I see you but this is how they see you, they see you as a spacker, retard, spaz, creature and spastic, all in them type of words which is why even sluts won’t let you go near them in that type of way but will let other men, it isn’t a coincidence that many autistic men are the ones that don’t get pleasured by the sluts, nope, you being autistic dries their moist holes to oblivion and yes, they can be exceptions but some exceptions doesn’t mean most autistic men aren’t despised.

All this is why I despise sluts, because I know for a fact that they all feel this way about me and if them type of women are gonna be sluts, why can’t they be sluts for autistic men like me too?

I was called a “retard” and seen as a repulsive creature by women my whole life. Autistic men like myself need to be executed in order to spare us from a lifetime of sorrow, social isolation, and psychological despair. I wish that my mom aborted me.
I already hate society, ever since I was born.
Same here. But, I hate society even more now than when when I was younger because I simply realized how hypocritical and inherently morally flawed our society and the people in it are.

Leblid

Leblid

Chileancel, 166cm manlet
★★★
14d 23h 37m
How can i know if i have autism?

I

Indari

YAAAAAMEEEEROOOOOOO !!!!!
-
116d 23h 35m
What's this "local" thing you always keep mentioning?
Local means in your own area.
:lul:
How can i know if i have autism?

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Officer
★★★★
15d 19h 6m
i heard autism is bascially ultra-masculinaion of the brain. so autists have giga male-like brains. thats why autists are more honest, on average more intelligent, more analytical and logical, and less emotional and also less social skills.

autists are simply superior form of homo sapiens. autists are the transitional species between homo sapiens and the next homo species, whatever name it gonna be.

homo erectus -> homo sapiens -> homo autismo -> homo superio

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★
44d 22h 31m
Any low value make should hate the society because its not constructed for him, his only role is to wageslave and marry a single mom as a 30+ yo virgin.

bahoicel

bahoicel

Recruit
★★
21h 11m
Normie disposition is inherently biased against anyone whose physical social manifestations, presentation and overall behavior are different. Inherently, autistic thinking is not as different from normie thinking as normies think, but the externalization of thoughts and emotions is so alien to them that they are immediately repulsed.

This is what I despise about normie superiority complex, it isn't even rooted in fact, merit, actual mental superiority, it is mostly just built on vanity. Anything/anyone that comports itself differently is strange, weird, "creepy", and normies' empathy systems short circuit. Then they claim that you are in fact the unempathetic one.

AutisticRetard

AutisticRetard

My name is Not Important...
2h 40m
Same bro, the only GF I could get is the lowest of the low IQ's, anything higher and I will likely get made fun of.