Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're an antisemite, you might as well lick Chad's cum off of his boots

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't accept

"You goyim need to stop blaming the Jews for your problems; if you want someone to blame, you should look in the mirror. Jews aren't responsible for your inceldom. So what if they dominate the economy and the media, we should admire them for that instead of attacking them."

because it reminds me too much of

"You inkels need to stop blaming womyn for your problems; if you want someone to blame, you should look in the mirror. Womyn aren't responsible for your inceldom. So what if they dominate the dating marketplace and the divorce courts, we should admire them for that instead of attacking them."

False comparison, since were saying blame normies, were not blaming ourselves (incels), humanity as a whole, not the group tempting them, again if society had not thought the sexual revolution would benefit them, they would not have went along with it, they reaped the benefit and had "amazing sex lives" and left the rest of us to rot, I can't be mad at the deal broker, that's my point, because ultimately its up to society as a collective to choose whether to screw us over or not, and they said fuck you to a portion of the male population.

When a man gets metoo'd with a false rape accusation, when a man gets thrown in prison for questioning the "official" narrative of the Holocaust, they are both being attacked by different tentacles of the same monster

This only really happens to normie males who are complicit in the sexual revolution, so again WHY THE FUCK SHOULD WE CARE NOW THAT THE CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST, these same men were quite fine up until the jewish agenda began to affect them, THAT'S MY POINT, you want to do for normies what they have never and will never do for us, care about our plight, I say fuck em, its their turn to suffer, and since they aren't black pilled, they'll suffer more than we do, which is fittingly relative to the pleasures of life they got to enjoy with us as the sacrifice

Then there's "we should support the Jews because they're destroying mainstream society and hurting Chad and Stacy and Norman." The problem with that argument is since we incels are already at the bottom of society, we're the first ones to be hurt by Jewish shenanigans.

Please validate this, give me an example, I don't see how Jewish shenanigans can affect us first, we have no allegiances to society or anyone around us, society falls apart and we can easily adapt to any situation (WELL I CAN, SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE STILL COPING LIKE YOU ARE NORMIES)

Economy Crashes - I don't care, I want to die, I have no problem becoming a criminal, its Chad with the white picket fence that wants to keep his stacy wife and daughter from getting raped by criminals that has to worry

Spreading Degenerate Culture - Not my problem, I'm an incel, I don't have to worry about "raising my children right", a degenerate culture is not my problem, in fact I may actually benefit from it

All these things you are talking about are NORMIE PROBLEMS, they do not affect someone who has abandoned humanity and stopped playing this convoluted game, I can easily swap into any role I need to, I can go from being the regular "law abiding" citizen in "stable" times, to ruthless criminal in any chaotic times the Jews create, and if I die then great, I've wanted to die before anyways, so be it, at least normies will suffer greatly, death is an inevitability, in that sense I get to yield a benefit from a payment I would not be able to escape regardless.

I hope you distance yourself from the low-IQ Jew worshippers; they'll only drag you down.

If threads like these are Jew worship, then basically every thread on this site is Chad worship, so is worshipping Chad ok but Jews not. Guys can go on and on around this site talking about "muh literal blonde hair blue eyed Gods" that mog everyone into oblivion and that's not worship, but say one positive thing about the Jews and its now worship

You guys prove all the time that the Jews are the incels of the races, they just wealthmaxxed their way into dominating all the other high tier races, I can't be mad at that, if I get an invitation I'll join them, I hate humanity too much to even care, I'll help them destroy everything

I hate kikes so fucking much is beyond me, take me back to 1930s germany please

You guys prove all the time that the Jews are the incels of the races, they just wealthmaxxed their way into dominating all the other high tier races, I can't be mad at that, if I get an invitation I'll join them, I hate humanity too much to even care, I'll help them destroy everything
Its over nihilistcels

Hey guise I love/respect the Jews even though they are the cause for hypergamy, degeneracy, etc.. societies and the situation that I’m in!

Its normies who are the cause brainlet, your ability to think abstractly is lacking

If your wife cheats on you, who is at fault?

A. The guy who tempted her
B. Your wife

The answer is obvious, its not another man's job to preserve the "sanctity" of your relationship, its the job of the parties involved in said relationship/agreement

We were betrayed by society due to jewish influence, but its society that betrayed us at the end of the day, because they knew they would yield benefit from the sexual revolution, every normie is complicit in this, they said fuck you to the social contract between men and women and decided to cash in

I can never blame the tempter, there will always be temptation, its the job of each individual to resist, its the job of those in an agreement to not violate a contract

You seem like one of those cucks that charges at the guy when he comes home to see his wife getting railed, rather than charging at the whore who cheated on you, you have the mindset of a child, if it wasn't the jews subverting society there would be some criminal organization doing it anyways, what then would be your excuse - "Damn gangs and their money, its all their fault for people accepting bribes"

Retard logic at its finest

History will repeat and your parasitic saviors will once again overextend and get cocky ending in expulsion. Hopefully the ovens will be used for real when it happens and soon

JFL keep coping, history only repeats when circumstances are similar, the Jews never had this much power and influence before, any "pro aryan" larper can simply be presented with a sum of a few million and they'd switch sides like that, because now they could provide for THEIR family. Racial allegiance is just a cope, a much stronger cope is familial allegiance and it trumps racial allegiance all the time, if you don't take the money somebody else will and they'll be better for it, keep coping though, its probably all you have

Its normies who are the cause brainlet, your ability to think abstractly is lacking

If your wife cheats on you, who is at fault?

A. The guy who tempted her
B. Your wife

The answer is obvious, its not another man's job to preserve the "sanctity" of your relationship, its the job of the parties involved in said relationship/agreement

We were betrayed by society due to jewish influence, but its society that betrayed us at the end of the day, because they knew they would yield benefit from the sexual revolution, every normie is complicit in this, they said fuck you to the social contract between men and women and decided to cash in

I can never blame the tempter, there will always be temptation, its the job of each individual to resist, its the job of those in an agreement to not violate a contract

You seem like one of those cucks that charges at the guy when he comes home to see his wife getting railed, rather than charging at the whore who cheated on you, you have the mindset of a child, if it wasn't the jews subverting society there would be some criminal organization doing it anyways, what then would be your excuse - "Damn gangs and their money, its all their fault for people accepting bribes"

Retard logic at its finest

JFL keep coping, history only repeats when circumstances are similar, the Jews never had this much power and influence before, any "pro aryan" larper can simply be presented with a sum of a few million and they'd switch sides like that, because now they could provide for THEIR family. Racial allegiance is just a cope, a much stronger cope is familial allegiance and it trumps racial allegiance all the time, if you don't take the money somebody else will and they'll be better for it, keep coping though, its probably all you have
You really are stupid as fuck kid. Durr jews have complete power and influence brainwashing goy from birth to act a certain way, but they aren’t the cause or to blame! Don’t hate the jews goy!

Classic kike send off: You are powerless goy, nothing can stop us! Yet they were forced to go with the less desirable kike puppet trump after putting all of their effort to get Hillary. Not as invincible as you believe. Once again go fuck yourself kike, show your nose.

You really are stupid as fuck kid. Durr jews have complete power and influence brainwashing goy from birth to act a certain way, but they aren’t the cause or to blame! Don’t hate the jews goy!

Classic kike send off: You are powerless goy, nothing can stop us! Yet they were forced to go with the less desirable kike puppet trump after putting all of their effort to get Hillary. Not as invincible as you believe. Once again go fuck yourself kike, show your nose.

JFL nice larp bro, you are definitely fooling people into "accepting" you, seems a bit too try hard if you ask me

I do like your posts @BlkPillPres and no doubt, you are high IQ. So this is in thee spirit of healthy disagreement.

Incels do in fact, have a problem--a genetic problem. we are born with shit genetics that foids (correcty) detect and don't want for their own offspring. That's all it is, really. In the old days, foids had to pair up with a shit genetic male, but today because of (((tinder))) and (((feminism))) and big government, they can get chad genetics for their offspring.

So going back to your analogy, if Jews are kicked out of 100+ countries (and don't forget the '+'), it means that something is wrong with the Jews. Just as incels being rejected means that their is something wrong with the incel (again, in our current society), Jews getting expelled from 100's of societies over thousands of years does mean that something is wrong with the Jew.

Furthermore, an incel is only rejected in our currently society, and in his is rather limited geographical location (generally, incels don't travel the world looking for foids). I beleive that if an average incel could travel through time, he would likely be matched with someone. However, the Jew was rejected across all societies and across all geographical locations and across all times. So it does suggest that their is something wrong with the Jews.
This 1000x

I made high IQ post explaining why I dont support any kind of racism against males

Sure and Israel just popped up in a single day with no collective agenda involved.
There were tons of Jewish groups that were against creating a Jewish state. Read about the Bund, assimilation groups, Satmers, communists... They were all wrong.

This thread is perfect to memorize all the kikes here and their manipulative and sneaky behaviour
I will bump regularly this thread , thanks for the good work of exposing yourself for what you are .

JFL nice larp bro, you are definitely fooling people into "accepting" you, seems a bit too try hard if you ask me
Keep spewing your bullshit pilpul moshe. Nobody is buying your apologist act. Lol @ your low iq trying to direct people towards the symptom instead of the obvious disease.

This thread is perfect to memorize all the kikes here and their manipulative and sneaky behaviour
I will bump regularly this thread , thanks for the good work of exposing yourself for what you are .

@fellofix

The only person who would be retarded enough to be behind this shit is the same person who would unironically think "incelism" is an ideology

No incels don't have ideologies, just ideas and fantasies . Zionism on the other hand is very ideological.

seriously the idea that there is some "jewish" entity which works in unison and collectively operates under some Jewish SUPREMACY is beyond retarded.

Oh there was a collective agenda to create IT (So I guess we're not compatible after all, I thought only normalfags have racial alleged beliefs)

Just like there was a collective agenda to form the USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Russia, China, India, and not only all other nations, but pretty much all cities in the world.

Idk why you speak as if the only problem some of us have is with Israel. The entire Islamic world alone hates USA the same it hates Israel. that entity just like the UK. by no means is a good thing . The difference is in the fact that the British global supremacy efforts were destabilised and destroyed. Unlike Israel and their puppets in the USA that took control after the britscum .

Although France Russia and Germany are still ruled by puppets. I'm fine with pretty much all other nations. I really wonder why?. China. India. Maybe because they don't start proxy wars lead by global powers and intervene with national conflict.

Do you even know what a "collective agenda" is, you talk about it like it's some shadowy group mind controlling everyone and masterminding the creation of some demonic power, when in reality agenda is synonymous to a political goal.

Oh that makes it so much better. I should start supporting Jewish bankers creating monopolies in the whole world now. I didn't know changing labels will make their goals change as well. Such a relief. Their goals and interests are obvious. Otherwise we wouldn't even talk about this.

I'm no stormcel to be clear. Hypocrisy to me is inherently the most dominant part of human nature. Jews to me are normal people there's good there's bad but like everyone else they have conflict of interests. Their goals on the long run hurts people like me. So it's only natural for me to oppose them.

@fellofix

The only person who would be retarded enough to be behind this shit is the same person who would unironically think "incelism" is an ideology

No incels don't have ideologies, just ideas and fantasies . Zionism on the other hand is very ideological.

seriously the idea that there is some "jewish" entity which works in unison and collectively operates under some Jewish SUPREMACY is beyond retarded.

Oh there was a collective agenda to create IT (So I guess we're not compatible after all, I thought only normalfags have racial alleged beliefs)

Just like there was a collective agenda to form the USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Russia, China, India, and not only all other nations, but pretty much all cities in the world.

Idk why you speak as if the only problem some of us have is with Israel. The entire Islamic world alone hates USA the same it hates Israel. that entity just like the UK. by no means is a good thing . The difference is in the fact that the British global supremacy efforts were destabilised and destroyed. Unlike Israel and their puppets in the USA that took control after the britscum .

Although France Russia and Germany are still ruled by puppets. I'm fine with pretty much all other nations. I really wonder why?. China. India. Maybe because they don't start proxy wars lead by global powers and intervene with national conflict.

Do you even know what a "collective agenda" is, you talk about it like it's some shadowy group mind controlling everyone and masterminding the creation of some demonic power, when in reality agenda is synonymous to a political goal.

Oh that makes it so much better. I should start supporting Jewish bankers creating monopolies in the whole world now. I didn't know changing labels will make their goals change as well. Such a relief. Their goals and interests are obvious. Otherwise we wouldn't even talk about this.

I'm no stormcel to be clear. Hypocrisy to me is inherently the most dominant part of human nature. Jews to me are normal people there's good there's bad but like everyone else they have conflict of interests. Their goals on the long run hurts people like me. So it's only natural for me to oppose them.
Judaism is an ethno religious supremacist ideology , is nazism for jews , so behind every jews there is a conspirator behind every sinagoue a rabby guiding his tribe.
When a person identify as jews he is embracing and entering a circle that conciously or not work to advance the interest of their tribe at the expense of everyone else.

The conspiracy is open to everyone that want to see it.

Chews are 2% of the population and these straw hut hoodrats are only on the increase. With more white men opting out, chewboy will have to pay welfare increase.

6:10

There were tons of Jewish groups that were against creating a Jewish state. Read about the Bund, assimilation groups, Satmers, communists... They were all wrong.
Yes I know. I'm not painting all Jews as some mind hive. Wrong? What do you mean?.

Israel was a anglo effort to control the middle east via pro-Britain minorities.
Balfour deceleration was a mutual agreement not a bypass. The zionists were hand in hand with the brits.

Yes I know. I'm not painting all Jews as some mind hive. Wrong? What do you mean?.
Because Israel is very successful project, and when those antizionist Jews were massacred by the millions, the Jews in "British Palestine" were safe, and after 3 years they found Israel, a country that is now among the best 20 countries in the world.

I honestly dont care, just give me cute central asian gf aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Colonialism was beneficial for the third world subhumans the whites civilized. The whites gaves the Curries and niggers technology and semi-functional government. Jews are different. Jews look and are the most evolved parasites. Jews made the west what it is today. Jews are behind feminism and foid rights. Western civilization was great before they gave rights to the Jews!
The West is in very good shape now. Great economy, amazing medical improvements, people live until 90, travel and see the world. People are happy. You goyim should kiss our hands, and not be ungrateful pigs.
And the goym is waking up1
Where? Jews are now in the best situation ever. You lost. You can do absolutely nothing now. Antisemitism can exist only on fringe sites.
Everyone on here seems to agree. The only people who like Jews are JEWS. Why don't the Jews on here get a Jew foid and fuck her? Because all teh Jews foids are degenerate and sick, just like Jew men.
Oh, yea... If we were degenerate and sick, we would not gain all this success. We don't need goyim to like us. Just accept our rule, for your own sake.

Colonialism was beneficial for the third world subhumans the whites civilized. The whites gaves the Curries and niggers technology and semi-functional government. Jews are different. Jews look and are the most evolved parasites. Jews made the west what it is today. Jews are behind feminism and foid rights. Western civilization was great before they gave rights to the Jews!

1. Every conquering group thinks they are civilizing those they conquered because they have different cultures and values, the Jews probably think they are civilizing the savage westerners who restrict themselves and "oppress" their women, even if they didn't that's one way someone could look at it, its nothing but BS justification

2. Nobody needed whites to give them anything, at some point all these things would have been discovered anyways, may have taken a few thousand years more but those savages would have gotten it anyways, so don't speak like these groups were "helped" and the motives of colonialists were altruistic JFL

3. Western civilization was great FOR WHITES before the Jews, now its bad FOR EVERYONE, but at least ethnics get to be a part of it, its better to have a slice of some mediocre pie, than to get no pie at all

We are the original incels. We were collectively expelled from various middle eastern countries for having particular facial features (incel traits) that set us apart from the Arabs. We tried to make up for it by moneymaxxing but everyone could still tell we were The Eternal Sub8.

Palestinians are trying to exterminate us because Arabs don't believe that incels should be allowed to live anywhere. Right wingers want us gone because we have weak jawlines

>b-b-but cultural subversion

just think of it as one, very slow, ER. Mass muslim immigration kills us too, thats the point
Is this some sort of satirical peace? Jesus warned that there will be "Jews" who will claim that they are Jews, but are the Synagogue of Satan...Tell me how is some half-negroid camel dweller in Palestine who can trace their ancestry from hundreds of years not a Jew compared to some Soviet Russian agent in the early 1920s who converted to Zionism to invade Palestine as their own?

Just LOL at these "Jews" in Israel getting skin cancer due to the Mediterranean climate at a way higher rate than the Palestinians.

There are also weird people scrutinizing my posts on here...I think that either Turdeau or the Jewish elite have an issue with what I post.
Jews are behind feminism and foid rights.
I hope you don't get a 20% warning for this, because pointing this out is now deemed a enable offense.

Judaism is an ethno religious supremacist ideology , is nazism for jews , so behind every jews there is a conspirator behind every sinagoue a rabby guiding his tribe.
When a person identify as jews he is embracing and entering a circle that conciously or not work to advance the interest of their tribe at the expense of everyone else.

The conspiracy is open to everyone that want to see it.
True

We are the original incels. We were collectively expelled from various middle eastern countries for having particular facial features (incel traits) that set us apart from the Arabs. We tried to make up for it by moneymaxxing but everyone could still tell we were The Eternal Sub8.

Palestinians are trying to exterminate us because Arabs don't believe that incels should be allowed to live anywhere. Right wingers want us gone because we have weak jawlines

>b-b-but cultural subversion

just think of it as one, very slow, ER. Mass muslim immigration kills us too, thats the point
Yeh jews are ugly, but they're also the reason ethnics have to survive in first world countries where White Chads dominate ... no jews, no multiculturalism.

Yeh jews are ugly, but they're also the reason ethnics have to survive in first world countries where White Chads dominate

Aren't they also the ones trying to breed the white race out of existence, so wouldn't that solve the problem of White Chad domination

... no jews, no multiculturalism.

Ironically no multiculturalism = white domination

I keep asking people, what do ethnics get out of the Jews being beaten, I've never once been given a legitimate answer, the answer always amounts to - "well you get to be exiled from developed countries and go back to the shit holes whites drained resources from, isn't that a great deal"

JFL no it isn't, I made an entire thread about this very thing, people acting like "beating the jews" benefits incels (mostly ethnics btw), it doesn't benefit ethnics at all

Aren't they also the ones trying to breed the white race out of existence, so wouldn't that solve the problem of White Chad domination

I keep asking people, what do ethnics get out of the Jews being beaten, I've never once been given a legitimate answer, the answer always amounts to - "well you get to be exiled from developed countries and go back to the shit holes whites drained resources from, isn't that a great deal"

JFL no it isn't, I made an entire thread about this very thing, people acting like "beating the jews" benefits incels (mostly ethnics btw), it doesn't benefit ethnics at all

Yeah sure, but I'm not a psychopath so I don't want my own race to go extinct. I'm also not a racist, I think every race has a right to exist.

If Currycels go back to India they will be able to marry. Currycels in Germany are not able to marry. That simple. That's how it benefits them.

Yeah sure, but I'm not a psychopath so I don't want my own race to go extinct

Nobody is saying you should want it, were saying you should be indifferent to it, you are an individual not part of some hive mind, the way you think shows you still see yourself as part of the normie collective, guys like you are really just coping pretending to be "black pilled", you're just bandwagonists who like the allure of what the black pill represents, but you are one IOI away from rejecting the black pill and becoming a normie, that's the truth, the black pill is just a resting stop on your journey though life, one that you have no choice but to stay in, hoping and waiting for the next train to take you away

I'm also not a racist, I think every race has a right to exist

No point in existing if your existence is not enjoyable

If Currycels go back to India they will be able to marry. Currycels in Germany are not able to marry. That simple. That's how it benefits them.

Just being able to marry doesn't make your life great, if you tell me I can choose between having access to the resources and privileges of a developed nation, or get married to a 10/10 woman of my own race, I'd choose the resources, because with those resources I could probably at some point still get a 10/10, power is way more important than "love/attraction", power is everything, and resources = power

So no, ethnics going back to our countries of origin does not benefit us, there would now be an even greater power gap between the races if that happened this late in the game, our women would just be bitter and cheat regardless, and they'd still just end up being the white man's whore as they'd do anything to get into those countries and white men will gladly oblige, its stupid to take a deal that leaves you with no leverage, and to have to place your hopes on those above you to be benevolent and fair

Last edited:
Nobody is saying you should want it, were saying you should be indifferent to it, you are an individual not part of some hive mind, they way you think shows you still see yourself as part of the normie collective, guys like you are really just coping pretending to be "black pilled", you're just bandwagonists who like the allure of what the black pill represents, but you are one IOI away from rejecting the black pill and becoming a normie, that's the truth, the black pill is just a resting stop on your journey though life, one that you have no choice but to stay in, hoping and waiting for the next train to take you away

No point in existing if your existence is not enjoyable

Just being able to marry doesn't make your life great, if you tell me I can choose between having access to the resources and privileges of a developed nation, or get married to a 10/10 woman of my own race, I'd choose the resources, because with those resources I could probably at some point still get a 10/10, power is way more important than "love/attraction", power is everything, and resources = power

So no, ethnics going back to our countries of origin does not benefit us, there would now be an even greater power gap between the races if that happened this late in the game, our women would just be bitter and cheat regardless, and they'd still just end up being the white man's whore as they'd do anything to get into those countries and white men will gladly oblige, its stupid to take a deal that leaves you with no leverage, and to have to place your hopes on those above you to be benevolent and fair
uhm no lol I'm not a normie just because I don't want any race to go extinct.

if your women aren't allowed to stay in our countries (permanently) they are yours.

uhm no lol I'm not a normie just because I don't want any race to go extinct

You are, because any race going extinct doesn't matter, interbreeding is inevitable, one day there weren't really be any races, we'll all be mixed, that's an inevitability

if your women aren't allowed to stay in our countries (permanently) they are yours.

Yes and drugs are illegal and so is prostitution, that hasn't stopped it from happening now has it

You are, because any race going extinct doesn't matter, interbreeding is inevitable, one day there weren't really be any races, we'll all be mixed, that's an inevitability

Yes and drugs are illegal and so is prostitution, that hasn't stopped it from happening now has it
How do you know what the future looks like?

Depends on the drugs. In my country prostitution is actually legal. Proof that it works is that it has been like that before: In the fiftees there was no immigration in Germany=No ethnics being mogged by White Chads.

How do you know what the future looks like?

Its pretty obvious, common sense really

Every child born from interbreeding is mixed, from that point on they will only produce mixed children, that's why generation after generation there are less and less "pure bloods", even a lot of blacks in america aren't "fully black", and some whites aren't even "fully white". Add in the fact that ethnic genes are dominant and white genes are recessive, and that's another factor that makes it so that there is basically no going backwards, you can't unmix someones genetics

In order for a white person to produce a white child, they have to mate with another white person, in order for a mixed person to produce a mixed child, they can mate with anyone, its a numbers game, eventually everyone will be mixed at the rate things are going

There are a lot of whites who are mixed and don't even know it, and same with ethnics who are mixed with white and don't know it, less and less people are pure blooded as time goes on, because it only has to happen "once" in your lineage

no immigration in Germany=No ethnics being mogged by White Chads.

You mean no ethnics being looks mogged by White Chads, but they are being resource mogged quite heavily by no having access to the resources of a developed nation, I'd much rather be looks mogged than resource mogged, with resources I have a chance to carve out my own slice of heaven, looks are a depreciating asset, wealth is not

I don't think anybody's going to change their mind on this issue. There's always going to be a majority of incels who are anti-Jewish and a minority who are pro-Jewish. The fact that a majority of incels are anti-Jewish seems to bother the OP to the point where he felt the need to create an angry thread about it, but like I just said, people's minds seem to be set in stone on this subject. He can either accept it, or he can take his ball and go home, and create a new site similar to that cucked incelswithouthate. Maybe call it incelswithoutantisemitism, and ban everyone who says anything naughty about the Jews. See if that gets him laid. (Hint: It won't).

The West is in very good shape now. Great economy, amazing medical improvements, people live until 90, travel and see the world. People are happy. You goyim should kiss our hands, and not be ungrateful pigs.

Where? Jews are now in the best situation ever. You lost. You can do absolutely nothing now. Antisemitism can exist only on fringe sites.

Oh, yea... If we were degenerate and sick, we would not gain all this success. We don't need goyim to like us. Just accept our rule, for your own sake.
The west is self destructing under your comand only 50 years in charge and the entire west has became in giant ginancial bubble while china and the rest of the world grow stronger everyday.

Zero social cohesion and ethnic confrontation all time high.
Deslocalization of all industry to china, the know how of the milenia gving it for free to the chinese
15% of the population in usa are now inmigrant that a lot of them dont even speak inglish.
Opium overdose killing all the midwest , the life expectancy reduced for the first time in history is now below cuba.
Suicide all time high
Family unity broken the two parent must wageslave to buy a tiny aparment , the prize of the house market is 6 times more expensive than 50 years ago.

The only positive thing about the west and usa especially now is only THE INERTIA of the hard work and sacrifice that europeans did to built usa for hundred of years but now that the merchant scammers has took control everything is crumbling under the weight of your own inconpetence while the rest of the world grow stronger everyday.

You posion everything you touch we make a rose flourish in the desert .

The central point is that
You want to degrade everyone to the lowest " nigger" common denominator to rule over the ashes of people whose shadows and achieviments scare you
While We want to improve ourself to the ubermench status bettering the rest in the process and leading the world to the stars .

There is nothing more than weakness behind your mask of supremacism merchant and you will fall like never before

2. Nobody needed whites to give them anything, at some point all these things would have been discovered anyways, may have taken a few thousand years more but those savages would have gotten it anyways, so don't speak like these groups were "helped" and the motives of colonialists were altruistic JFL
Yes, I'm sure time was the decisive factor that stood between 65 IQ abos/groids and moon travel

Yes, I'm sure time was the decisive factor that stood between 65 IQ abos/groids and moon travel

Well its a good thing ethnics are interbreeding with whites, we can steal some of those precious IQ points for ourselves JFL

Well its a good thing ethnics are interbreeding with whites, we can steal some of those precious IQ points for ourselves JFL
You can try I guess. Although it wont really be the finest examples of the white race willing to shit out half breed mulatto hell spawn. The genes that put men on the moon will likely go extinct thanks to modernity

Chews are 2% of the population and these straw hut hoodrats are only on the increase. With more white men opting out, chewboy will have to pay welfare increase.

6:10

TBH the goys brought them here and Jews profited too.

Nah jews will still be around JFL
was it Jews that put man on the moon? Do you have a source on that, last I recall one of the most influential scientists that worked on moon travel was actually a nazi scientist that survived the war and was later hired by NASA

The german " nazi" that developed rocket technology .

Wernher von Braun

And here the top 100 scientist in the last 2500 years

2019 08 26 014152

2019 08 26 014159

Last edited:
Yeah sure, but I'm not a psychopath so I don't want my own race to go extinct. I'm also not a racist, I think every race has a right to exist.

Incels don't have any race, and don't belong to any group, in a manner of speaking. Incels are casted out people. By race we undestand a group of individuals who shares similatiries in comportament, tendencies, as well as appearance and blood, and relate to each other based on these elements, because we are naturally attracted for those who are similar to us.

You belong to nowhere because you are not accepted as one of them, even if you have the same blood. You do not relate to people as you were suppose to relate if you were indeed a member of society, like having girlfriends. You just live among them as an invisible person. Your ''race'' would give a fuck if you die at this very moment, the females of your ''race'' think you are a disgunting thing that they will never want any kind of relationship or intimacy. They don't care if you feel alone or depressed. You being alive or dead it is indifferent to them. You are not, and will never be one of them.

I personally like Jews. I just hate Jew feminism, and Jew business regulations. Jews have high IQ.

Your ''race'' would give a fuck if you die at this very moment, the females of your ''race'' think you are a disgunting thing that they will never want any kind of relationship or intimacy. They don't care if you feel alone or depressed. You being alive or dead it is indifferent to them. You are not, and will never be one of them.

Race copers can never face this reality, I often notice that those who have an ego but are unaccomplished, trying to gain accomplishment by proxy so they can feel good about themselves, the primary source of this is race and ancestry, you'll notice that a lot of people with nothing of value in their lives go on and on about their heritage, because they have nothing they've done themselves to be proud of, to boast about

Its just a cope, White chads focus less on their lineage that white incels and that's for a reason, they have actual things in their life that they enjoy

I personally like Jews. I just hate Jew feminism, and Jew business regulations. Jews have high IQ.
This, jews of America are not comparable with jews from Israel. Same goes with any religion, /pol/copers just don’t want to accept that their own people brought it on themselves so instead they blame the jews

/pol/copers just don’t want to accept that their own people brought it on themselves so instead they blame the jews

This, whites couldn't just win and be humble, they had to go around bragging and fucking with everyone, that just made ethnics as a collective basically want side with the jews just to see their shit get fucked up for once, I've talked about this very thing before:

Nobody hates white people for being white, they hated white people for being "brazen winners" lol. Whites already won the game via their colonial efforts, good for them, but then they had to go on and be a boastful prideful race, that basically rubbed it in everyones faces, and parade their wealth, and dominate other groups, etc.

Put that together with the fact that white men have been exploiting JBW for years and taking advantage of hypergamy to get ethnic women to choose them over their own men, and you have a recipe for hatred and distrust. Asian and indian men especially do not want white men where they live around their women for obvious reasons, whites are seen as the conquerer race, so that by default makes them more attractive in a sense, so ethnic women see it as a "trade up" to even just get pregnant by one.

Its like - "alright you won, do you have to be so open about it and going around the planet rubbing it in the faces of all the defeated groups, courting their women, etc" lol

Nobody likes "sore losers", people absolutely hate "brazen winners"

If whites had just quietly and secretly enjoyed their wealth in the background like jews, they would not face the problems they do today

That's one thing I like about the jews and hate about blacks (that take it to the extreme), the Jews enjoy their wealth secretly, they don't rub it in your face and tease you about it, black culture however is the reverse where you are trying to make other people feel bad and less than on purpose, and then blacks wonder why they have a culture of criminality, if someone was fucking with me everyday trying to "floss on me" I'd probably rob them just to fuck with them

I think black american culture is an off shoot of white culture in a sense, they've taken a trait of white culture and taken in to an extreme

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.