Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you're a tallfag, you must be a truecel to not have a foid

I saw some idiot here a few weeks ago with "6'6" in his title or signature
JFL I'm starting to doubt how many actual incels there really are on this site

the problem is that your definition of tall is different from mine,since the countries we live in have people of different avarage height.

I'm not that tall

Enough to make me an incel with my face at least.

Also, according to some people here, even 6'2 is average in the eyes of foids nowadays.
I'm 5'3" and I'd kill for your height. Not just so I can possibly attract women, but also cause being tall helps in other areas of life such as business, sports, everyday tasks like reaching stuff that are too high to reach, etc.

Lol at your fucking stupid underestimation of how high standards are in 2019, stop with the height threads they're bluepilled.

I'm 5'3" and I'd kill for your height. Not just so I can possibly attract women, but also cause being tall helps in other areas of life such as business, sports, everyday tasks like reaching stuff that are too high to reach, etc.
Exactly preach fellow brother, its not just about foids but respect too
Lol at your fucking stupid underestimation of how high standards are in 2019, stop with the height threads they're bluepilled.
So I assume you're a tall fag, thing is its about people taking you seriously aswell. Also
Tallfag + average face = normie
Manlet + average face = incel

Nah because there's a lot of tall fags here claiming to be incel when they have an average face. Fucking idiots don't know they're wasting their time
how many of tallfags who claim to be mentalcels? like 90% of them, they know being ugly is not enough to be an incel if they are tall. Most of em gonna betabux or gonna get 6/10+ wife while your 5'3 ass is still here talking about how miserable your life is

You're that short AND ugly? If so RIP, I'm sorry bro :feelsrope:

You're that short AND ugly? If so RIP, I'm sorry bro :feelsrope:
Yeah both. I think I'm actually not that bad facially, maybe 5-6/10, but my height just kills any facial attractiveness I may have.

Fuck dude i guess im truecel then? :feelsrope:

Tallfag with average face = normie
Manlet with average face = incel
Prove me otherwise boyo
ugly deformed face with crooked yellow teeth = incel regardless of height
prove me wrong boyo
Even Chris Morgan has gotten laid more than I have. Someone posted earlier a Verne Troyer sex tape

ugly deformed face with crooked yellow teeth = incel regardless of height
prove me wrong boyo
Even Chris Morgan has gotten laid more than I have. Someone posted earlier a Verne Troyer sex tape
Nigga am saying a tall fag with average face has a much higher chance getting a foid than a manlet with an average face. And if you look at what I write in the actual post, I said that "you must be deformed to not have a foid as a tall fag" I acknowledge the fact that there can be tall fag incels, but you must have a 2/10 face or major deformity to classify as an incel.

Nigga am saying a tall fag with average face has a much higher chance getting a foid than a manlet with an average face. And if you look at what I write in the actual post, I said that "you must be deformed to not have a foid as a tall fag" I acknowledge the fact that there can be tall fag incels, but you must have a 2/10 face or major deformity to classify as an incel.
Or you underestimate the power of mental blocks

Have you ever seen a tallcel? For sure.

Have you ever seen a 10/10 face-cel? Yeah.

face > height and to think otherwise is major mental gymnastics.
Have I ever seen a tallcel? No.
Have I ever seen a 10/10 facecel? No.
height>face because if you think otherwise you're a tallfag who has never hit on a girl and wants to declare himself incel and therefore copes with "face>height" bullshit. As if women ever say "ugly or swipe left" (spoiler: they say "6ft or swipe left").
What would you consider a tallfag?
I have the same question.

What is "tall"?

6'? 6'2? 6'4?

OP what's the cutoff?
I'd say being 80% percentile in height is the cutoff for being tall:
The biggest truecel I know is 189/6'2. But he has a sub3 face and is a lanklet.

@speedtypingincel
I'm not sure why, but it didn't ping me. Thankfully though I saw the thread today.
They're all fakecels, no exception.
It is the most primal of urges to feel dominated by a man (for women of course), and they have that privilege, to be able to do it, meanwhile I can't due to my short height at 5'7.
There was a reddit foid who said that she feels extreme attraction towards any man that is taller than 6'3" (but 6'1" since men are inflating their height) like how her vagina automatically flexes and gets wet, and she said that she didn't have that reaction with other men. If we also assume that she lives in USA where 6'1" is 89.6% while also considering the fact that the tallfag isn't ugly but has a 4-6/10 face then it would confirm the 80/20 rule.
Nah because there's a lot of tall fags here claiming to be incel when they have an average face. Fucking idiots don't know they're wasting their time
Let them waste their genetics by being here, them not trying is helping average and short men get laid.
I thought everyone here have 3/10 face
I don't think that would be the case at all, especially considering the amount of fakecels this forum has.
Yes, I'm tall, yet I'm here on this forum. I have never met any person with a model-tier face on this forum though.
Being tall means that you receive respect over a superficial trait so you end up losing direction in life and end up on incel forums.
Not good looking nor tall ngl
Being tall by itself means good-looking. Tall is hot (masculine) and short is unattractive (feminine). That's why women like tall men but men like short women.
Foids just look at me & think ‘nigger, tall but still nig’. Game over.
View attachment 179162
Holy shit, how the fuck did you even guess that, Nostradamuscel?
I agree with you OP. Being tall is probably the #1 advantage a man can have, but it’s still not enough when you are a ugly, diseased truecel like me. Anybody that has seen me can confirm this.
Fuck dude i guess im truecel then? :feelsrope:

height>face because if you think otherwise you're a tallfag who has never hit on a girl and wants to declare himself incel and therefore copes with "face>height" bullshit. As if women ever say "ugly or swipe left" (spoiler: they say "6ft or swipe left").

I'm not sure why, but it didn't ping me. Thankfully though I saw the thread today.

There was a reddit foid who said that she feels extreme attraction towards any man that is taller than 6'3" (but 6'1" since men are inflating their height) like how her vagina automatically flexes and gets wet, and she said that she didn't have that reaction with other men. If we also assume that she lives in USA where 6'1" is 89.6% while also considering the fact that the tallfag isn't ugly but has a 4-6/10 face then it would confirm the 80/20 rule.

Let them waste their genetics by being here, them not trying is helping average and short men get laid.

I don't think that would be the case at all, especially considering the amount of fakecels this forum has.

Being tall means that you receive respect over a superficial trait so you end up losing direction in life and end up on incel forums.

Being tall by itself means good-looking. Tall is hot (masculine) and short is unattractive (feminine). That's why women like tall men but men like short women.

I challenge anyone who claims to be extremely ugly to show proof of their face (a PM will be enough). Here I will do my own face reveal:

My post wasn't just about being ugly. It affected my breathing, sinuses, and gives me constant discomfort.

6'1 here, but have a giant forehead that light can literally shine on it, I've been balding since 14, I have a big ugly nose and even though I'll get slashed for this I'm fat as well, however my height makes me look thinner than I am, you won't know I'm fat unless you see me shirtless since most of my fat goes to my torso,ass and thighs and no where else. Nonetheless my SMV will just go from 3/10 to 3.5/10 if I lost weight, but due to my other facial issues,and me being ethnic, my SMV won't go any higher than that sadly. So yeah I'm pretty much out of the game.

I challenge anyone who claims to be extremely ugly to show proof of their face (a PM will be enough). Here I will do my own face reveal:

Preach brother you went all out here, tall fags will never understand the gift they were given.
6'1 here, but have a giant forehead that light can literally shine on it, I've been balding since 14, I have a big ugly nose and even though I'll get slashed for this I'm fat as well, however my height makes me look thinner than I am, you won't know I'm fat unless you see me shirtless since most of my fat goes to my torso,ass and thighs and no where else. Nonetheless my SMV will just go from 3/10 to 3.5/10 if I lost weight, but due to my other facial issues,and me being ethnic, my SMV won't go any higher than that sadly. So yeah I'm pretty much out of the game.
If what you claim is true then yes its over, however if your face was average, you could have been slaying