Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re a skinnyfag lean bulking is the way to go

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you’re a skinnyfag lean bulking is the way to go bulking while still maintaining a low body fat percentage that’s my goal to lean bulk and gain more mass while maintaining a low body fat percentage first I’m gonna start by gaining 10lbs in a month then 10 more in another month after that and then 10 more pounds after that and I’ll be finished lean bulking ideally I wanna be at 13-15% body fat

Lean bulking doesn’t work that way. More like 3-4 pounds of muscle a month.

But you will gain fast because of newbie gains at the start

Anything less than 10 pounds a month is not good enough
It’ll add up. Better than bulking, cutting, bulking, cutting

You guys are stupid you don’t need to be at a caloric surplus to build muscle especially if you’re a noob

I thought you were just going to eat pounds of junk food and other processed goyslop to become overweight and thus in your mind gain somewhat of a better halo from that... :feelskek:

But generally, yes; although there's no body fat for genetically terrible bone structure/height/other facial features. :feelsclown:

I’m not waiting 7 months to gain 30lbs or 4 months to gain 20 pounds I’m tired of being this bitch weight
Then you should have started earlier and not played playstation all day.

Then you should have started earlier and not played playstation all day.
You have 159 days online I don’t wanna hear anything about being a no life you don’t know what I do outside this forum

Lean bulking doesn’t work that way. More like 3-4 pounds of muscle a month.
That won't happen either

More like 1 pound of muscle per month and the rest is fat

no weight 4 ur face

Says our retarded curry master himself

leanmaxxing for my cheekbones tbh