Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're a short ethnic guy it's over.

WhyBother

WhyBother

Banned
-
Ik ik, water is wet but I just typed into google of a short black guy with women and saw like 2 or 3 pictures and that was it :feelshaha:. It's the same with indians as well. At least I seen some asians but they were 8-9/10 in face. BW are probably the biggest height queens out there though. As a black man you have to be tall.

I didn't know that

Only if curry or rice

you mean short ethnic guy living in the west?

Short blacks may be able to ascend with the JBBhalo and thugmaxxing if their face is a 5/10 or above and they aren't turbomanlets... :feelshehe:

Unless they live in suburban Alaska or something. :feelshaha:

Short blacks may be able to ascend with the JBBhalo and thugmaxxing if their face is a 5/10 or above and they aren't turbomanlets... :feelshehe:

Unless they live in suburban Alaska or something. :feelshaha:
5'5, 6/10 face and not thuggmaxing. I value my life.

Last edited:
Burutal I’m curry mantlet I guess it never began

I'm in college and it's filled with asians, indians and whites.
Your 7/10 face does give you an advantage others might not have; have you tried lifts? :feelshehe:

I find the JBBhalo to be quite true. :feelsjuice:

Your 7/10 face does give you an advantage others might not have; have you tried lifts? :feelshehe:

I find the JBBhalo to be quite true. :feelsjuice:
I meant 6 but I can't be doing that since I skateboard back and forth to and from school.

Completely over. You are a cockroach in womens eyes.

It's over for me long ago

Imagine the disrespect manlets encounter daily. Legit suifuel

Imagine the disrespect manlets encounter daily. Legit suifuel
There's this black girl in my class that's taller than me. Can't even look me in the eyes, didn't even give me the time of day. Then I see this other tall black girl a couple weeks ago. She looks at me in disgust but surprisingly this taller Asian kid was getting some play. I want it all to burn.

There's this black girl in my class that's taller than me. Can't even look me in the eyes, didn't even give me the time of day. Then I see this other tall black girl a couple weeks ago. She looks at me in disgust but surprisingly this taller Asian kid was getting some play. I want it all to burn.
Why do you care about the opinions of sheboons? Literally the ugliest and most annoying race of toilet.

A short man of color is the male equivalent of a really fat, ugly, dark black foid. No joke.

Look at how foids behave in the major cities in America once they are liberated.

Ik ik, water is wet but I just typed into google of a short black guy with women and saw like 2 or 3 pictures and that was it :feelshaha:. It's the same with indians as well. At least I seen some asians but they were 8-9/10 in face. BW are probably the biggest height queens out there though. As a black man you have to be tall.
I see ugly curries with gf daily.They have money,are NT and are high status.Most of them are tall,but some manlets still exist.They never get cheated by thier women.