Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you're a pure raced incel you are already winning.

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
I'm a black/white mixedcel. I don't have the genetic athletic potential a full black man has. Or the White skin of a white man that I can rely on. If I don't grow my hair out it's hard to tell what Race I am. It's hard to identify with what race you are. You have people telling you you aren't Black enough. Or you act too white. Or you aren't Asian, enough etc. Yet you're still labeled as the race you resemble more. It's a big fucking dead end for you. The only time Bi-racial is really an advantage is if you're a female.

Mulatto is pretty strong of a mix. Meeks is a mulatto for example. I would take mulatto over asian, curry any day, even over arab and hispanic. Compare that to being hapa- its 100% over for you only thing worse is curry.

Mulatto is pretty strong of a mix. Meeks is a mulatto for example. I would take mulatto over asian, curry any day, even over arab and hispanic. Compare that to being hapa- its 100% over for you only thing worse is curry.
The thing about being mulatto is that it is either 0 or 100, super-human or subhuman, unfortunately im on the subhuman side.

It has to be the right combination. You get Mullato guys like the Rapper Logic and you're basically fucked.

JEREMY. FUCKING. MEEKS.

/thread

The thing about being mulatto is that it is either 0 or 100, super-human or subhuman, unfortunately im on the subhuman side.
That's what I'm trying to say. There is no middle ground. Either it works and look like Jeremy meeks or you end up coming out looking like Logic

Yes, I've said it myself before, it is because there is no established demographic and culture who looks like you so it's weird uncanny looking for each side (not quite fitting in with either like OP said). This is if you are average to below average in appearance. If you are goodlooking, then all of a sudden you become "exotic" looking.

30, not mixed and i never touched a woman that i wanted to touch except maybe hands touching by pure accident. bye.

Yes, I've said it myself before, it is because there is no established demographic and culture who looks like you so it's weird uncanny looking for each side (not quite fitting in with either like OP said). This is if you are average to below average in appearance. If you are goodlooking, then all of a sudden you become "exotic" looking.
There is no real demographic but it is a fact that you identify with what you look more like, even if you don't want it to be that way. I grew up with mainly B-racial kids growing up. One friend of mine was West Indian and White the other was White/Asian. We all pretty much ended up being shafted with the race we looked more like, Asian/Black/West Indian. You never truly feel like you belong though.

I'm Greek but because of my brown skin I am not accepted by my country's females.

>-2 int +2 strength

Attachments

• 169187.png
    169187.png
    300.3 KB · Views: 82
I'm more than tanned.
Fuck your life bro. you might want to move to North America. You would be considered exotic and probably could run pretty good game.

Mix

Would this guy be losing?

And what if your entire race is mixed?

What?

I already said. Jeremy Meeks is the Alpha mullato. He's basically a fucking god amongst us. He's currently slaying a millionaire White girl.
Hispanic is not a pure race

Hispanic is not a pure race
What kind of hispanic are you talking? Puerto Rican hispanic? as in they have black genes. Or Mexican? Or Latin spanish?

They are all the same, we are not a pure race
What kind of hispanic are you talking? Puerto Rican hispanic? as in they have black genes. Or Mexican? Or Latin spanish?
They are all the same, we are not a pure race

He's like the pinnacle of Bi-racial dudes. You can't use him as an example. He is NOT the norm for Mullato dudes.

Yeah, and the white guys you’re comparing yourself to are the pinnacle of their race. Stop coping ffs - stop blaming your race. You’re just fucking UGLY.

Being a purebred isn’t too great when you don’t use the “advantages” your race stereotypically has

only mixedcels can be truly ugly
Being a purebred isn’t too great when you don’t use the “advantages” your race stereotypically has
if you refuse to use them you are volcel

Does being ~6% asian count as mixed?

Yeah, and the white guys you’re comparing yourself to are the pinnacle of their race. Stop coping ffs - stop blaming your race. You’re just fucking UGLY.
Blaming my race? Bro mullatos have way more facial variations than pure race. Its a lot harder to be attractive as one if you dont have identifiable features. Im not coping.

Vegan Gains mogs me. He looks more black than me
Are you tall? What are your features like? You can probably get hippie girls if you're fit and vegan, they love the whole idea of a future where everyone is mixed race.
Does being ~6% asian count as mixed?
That's just called being Russian.

Are you tall? What are your features like? You can probably get hippie girls if you're fit and vegan, they love the whole idea of a future where everyone is mixed race.

That's just called being Russian.
Im 6ft tall.my jaw is defined. Im currently 185lbs im not skinny but not fat. My norwood is 1. My face is ok I guess

I'm 100% Northwestern European genetically, but my hair and eye pigmentation is mixed(my dad has black hair and brown eyes, my mom has light blue eyes and blonde hair). This sounds trivial to most people, but they can never understand the pain of having unaesthetic hair or being white without light eyes halo.

I literally have the worst pigmentation possible. Every macro race and caucasian subrace has superior coloration to mine.

Last edited:
Im 6ft tall.my jaw is defined. Im currently 185lbs im not skinny but not fat. My norwood is 1. My face is ok I guess
Dude, if you're 6ft and have a defined jaw you can definitely escape inceldom. What state you live in? You need to be in either California, New York, Miami, or Austin, Texas.

Dude, if you're 6ft and have a defined jaw you can definitely escape inceldom. What state you live in? You need to be in either California, New York, Miami, or Austin, Texas.
I live in Toronto Canada. I have no chance.

I'm 100% Northwestern European genetically, but my hair and eye pigmentation is mixed(my dad has black hair and brown eyes, my mom has light blue eyes and blonde hair). This sounds trivial to most people, but they can never understand the pain of having unaesthetic hair or being white without light eyes halo.

I literally have the worst pigmentation possible. Every macro race and caucasian subrace has superior coloration to mine.
Dude thats a death sentence in those parts of Europe where blonde hair light eyes are valued
Fug, I see your predicament. Vegan gains literally had to import a foreign bride.
Yea Women arent into mullatocels here.

Last edited:
I'm a mixed-race incel in Finland. The people here are so racist it's almost unbelievable. I am treated like an animal solely because of my skin colour here. All non-whites are persecuted here, even gypsies that have lived here for centuries. Everyone with dark hair and dark eyes, treated like shit by the Finns.

If you're a mulato-cel that can't run Meeks game
It's Over

I'm a mixed-race incel in Finland. The people here are so racist it's almost unbelievable. I am treated like an animal solely because of my skin colour here. All non-whites are persecuted here, even gypsies that have lived here for centuries. Everyone with dark hair and dark eyes, treated like shit by the Finns.
Fuck Im sorry to hear bro. Thats awful. Try to move
If you're a mulato-cel that can't run Meeks game
It's Over
Or if you cant stat max like Drake.

You got a chance to escape yo
Not in feminist stronghold Canada. Girls are way more open in the U.S compared to here. Even Roosh the PUA said picking up girls in Toronto is like playing on nightmare mode.

I’m not winning