Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're a greycel getting bullied...

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
You simply aren't blackpilled or based enough. When I was greycel I avoided bullying because of my blackpilled post. If you get abused as greycel maybe it's time to get :blackpill:

Or We could not do the same things that Lead us to create this space in the first place(Soyciety traits: Bullying and ostracism)
Or We could not do the same things that Lead us to create this space in the first place(Soyciety traits: Bullying and ostracism)
Just food for thot

Remarkable if you did somehow slip under my radar

im not a greycel getting bullied, fortunately enough

Just food for thot
:feelsokman: Didn't think of it like that. Good idea

I wasn’t bullied much on here as a GrAYcel. I got fucking ravaged on Looksmax though. Tbh that place is more brutal than Lookism ever was.

Greycels are my enemy

Me too, never got bullied for being a greycel.
Greycels are my enemy
Screenshot 20200407 194853  01

i dont remember being bullied as a greycel

just post 500 posts, should only take about 1 month or so, much less if you low effort shitpost to become blue faster. (ironically enough that is where all the greycel hate comes from.)

Signs it's 100% over #318: Getting bullied on an incel forum.

Agreed.
I never was bullied or anything in my greycel time.
But maybe there was no greycel bullying back then, I don't remember.

Agreed.
I never was bullied or anything in my greycel time.
But maybe there was no greycel bullying back then, I don't remember.
I don't remember there being any greycel when I joined. A lot joined after me it seemed like

Greycels are treated even worse than May 2018cels were

As a greycel i never posted i just replymaxxed really hard and got into the safety of blueceldom

just post 500 posts, should only take about 1 month or so, much less if you low effort shitpost to become blue faster. (ironically enough that is where all the greycel hate comes from.)
yeah that's the thing for me where I don't really like to post unless I feel like I can make it high quality or intricate. was on braincels for most of its lifespan and I only ever made about 20 posts. got to think of more interesting shit to say I suppose

greycel bullying is a meme now for some reason

How about non-grays who aren’t blackpilled?

I wasn't bullied as a greycel because I had solidified myself in other places beforehand so I wasn't "new".

everyones a greycel for at least a week

yeah that's the thing for me where I don't really like to post unless I feel like I can make it high quality or intricate. was on braincels for most of its lifespan and I only ever made about 20 posts. got to think of more interesting shit to say I suppose

I just quoted everything I saw as a greycel

I don’t remember getting bullied when I was a greycel