Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you're <6'7 ITS OVER

G

GymcelsAreFakecels

Greycel
If youre not ATLEAST 6'7 then youre a manlet and girls will never fuck you

That's exaggerated, i'd say the cut off is 6 ft.

That's exaggerated, i'd say the cut off is 6 ft.
Less than 6 ft you're invisible. You can still fuck and slay, but you have to be much more GL. Under 5'7" and you're unfuckable. Girls will constantly heightmog you.

Less than 6 ft you're invisible. You can still fuck and slay, but you have to be much more GL. Under 5'7" and you're unfuckable. Girls will constantly heightmog you.
I want to punish those whores.

Under 6 foot is manlet

Under 6 foot is manlet

Stop spreading this meme. Manlet has always been within one standard deviation of average height of female (5'5" +- 2.5 inches). 5'7" is where unfuckable manlet begins. When you're there, you have to get lucky and betabux a womanlet.

Stop spreading this meme. Manlet has always been within one standard deviation of average height of female (5'5" +- 2.5 inches). 5'7" is where unfuckable manlet begins. When you're there, you have to get lucky and betabux a womanlet.
Where the fuck do you live lmao. Fucking Oompa Loompaville?

So 99.9% of males are incels?

Giraffe_standing.jpg

This is the new manlet height in 2019

Where the fuck do you live lmao. Fucking Oompa Loompaville?

In the united states fucktard. You're fucking coping so hard "oh boohoo i'm 5'11" i'm unfuckable". Unless you're in Scandinavia where average heights of females are 5'8" you're coping really hard.

In the united states fucktard. You're fucking coping so hard "oh boohoo i'm 5'11" i'm unfuckable". Unless you're in Scandinavia where average heights of females are 5'8" you're coping really hard.
i'm sick and tired of these 5 foot 10 plus faggots complaining (with exception of scandanavians who could really just solve their problem anyway by moving to the uk). After 5'10'' it's FACE FACE FACE

More height becoming bad after a certain point is cope. The biggest Chad in my school is 6'8".

It's more about Face
There was this 6'8 ogre back in high school, who went to college a virgin. Meanwhile, there was this 5'7 kid who absolutely slayed

Stop with this insecure bait cope bullshit.

proportions start getting more fucked 6'4 and above

only person i see pull this off is giannis

Are you trying to be a forward in the NBA ? Lol. 6'2+ is ideal

When did I say I'm 5'11"?

It's a figure of speech. You said under 6 feet is manlet, so I assume you're very close anyway.
Gotcha. Nah I'm not unfortunately.

if you're not at least 8'11 it's fuking over 4u

these exaggerated humor threads need to stop lol