Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion if you're 6'0 or taller you're fakecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Tbh zoomers are becoming ridiculously tall 6'0 is dead average in some countries. And I doubt SEAmaxx will help you if you have an ugly face AND ETHNIC.

I have a friend who is 6'7, he gets matches on tinder but he's socially autistic as hell and has a really bad face. He put his height on the tinder profile because he knows he will get more matches that way. I haven't asked him about the success rate but he seems depressed about the app in general because it rarely leads to somewhere. I've tried asking him about it 2-3 years ago but he just shied away from the topic. He has since deleted and installed the app many times. My point is that height doesn't correct for face or social autism but it can for sure help you through the door, he gets way more matches than I ever got

can confirm that tallcels are fakecels. my friend is 6'1 in China and there are a group of girls that compete with each other to be the one that fucks him. he does not look good and have the mannerism of a rock. litteraly gets pussy throw at him.Its a status thing girls want to be the one with the tall bf.

I'm 5'10.5 I guess if I wore 1.5 inch lifts girls would be checking me out.

Height is a looks multiplier. It doesn’t help you if your face is truecel. 0 x any number = 0