Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your Zodiac sign is Scorpio, you're a volcel

imashapeshifter

imashapeshifter

Greycel
If your Zodiac sign is Scorpio, you're a volcel. Just get into any of these astrology circles and let the girls know you're a Scorpio, or mention astrology and your sign to those hippie girls on Tinder, and let em know you're Scorpio. There is a fascination with Scorpio males in the female astrology culture, you can get away with being mentalcel because it's considered "mysterious" and "dark" and they even get past your lack of experience since Scorpios "are the best in bed" even the inexperienced ones, according to these girls.

Scorpio = volcel

It’s weird how Chad always has the right zodiac sign that suits her. Almost as if it’s bullshit and a way to reject incels by making shit up.

Foid to Incel: oh you’re scorpio? We aren’t compatible .

Foid to Chad: Oh you’re scorpio? Omg, we were meant to be
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Fuck, so it is globalized... Scorpio is loved by allfoids that believe in astrology

they won't bother reading your bio if you're not attractive

No Scorpio for my rice

:soy::soy::soy: I'M A VERGO BRO IT'S MY STAR SIGN

Get the fuck out of here with that soy shit

I'm pisces

JFL at virgocels their sign literally means virgin :lul:
jfl if you actually believe in that garbage, lemme guess you believe in healing crystals too :feelstastyman:

jfl if you actually believe in that garbage, lemme guess you believe in healing crystals too :feelstastyman:
Bruh your sign is the most estrogenic sign ever lmao never began for you

Bruh your sign is the most estrogenic sign ever lmao never began for you
iu

I'm Scorpio

@Diocel

STFU my ass is more virgin than your sign :feelswhat:
If signs were accurate I would be SLAYING right now, but guess what?, I'm not

At least the MBTI test is honest, it tells me that I'm a fucking KHHV loser social outcast

At least the MBTI test is honest, it tells me that I'm a fucking KHHV loser social outcast
I'm Scorpio

what an utter dogshit thread greycel :feelsbadman: sewers please

I don't believe in any of that shit either, I was just messing with you :feelstrash:

If this isnt satire, then this foid-logic post is a sad realization of what we've come to.

If your Zodiac sign is Scorpio, you're a volcel. Just get into any of these astrology circles and let the girls know you're a Scorpio, or mention astrology and your sign to those hippie girls on Tinder, and let em know you're Scorpio. There is a fascination with Scorpio males in the female astrology culture, you can get away with being mentalcel because it's considered "mysterious" and "dark" and they even get past your lack of experience since Scorpios "are the best in bed" even the inexperienced ones, according to these girls.

Scorpio = volcel
over for me I am Capricorn

Scorpio = volcel

I'm a libra

And I have studied my sign the most when i was 17/18. Used to have astrology relationship books. And if it's any kind of real about personality traits. It says that we love beauty and the thought of love. We are social signs and are able to freely be social and interact and go to the next ,we are like the wind, we are one of 3 air signs. Others being aquarius and Gemini. We make very good partners in relationships because we believe in romance and love,and we are loyal. We are our own worst critics and very detailed. We cant help ourselves by putting women on pedestals a lot of times which i find true and I have done when I'm attracted to a girl. They say never to do that. We are sexual and very passionate.

The one thing that stuck out was we love beauty and the thought of being in love. Thats why I kind of believe in the signs, they tell me to just give up but that's just part on my life. And if there was no love life, then life is horrible and you aren't enjoying life.
I'm a libra

And I have studied my sign the most when i was 17/18. Used to have astrology relationship books. And if it's any kind of real about personality traits. It says that we love beauty and the thought of love. We are social signs and are able to freely be social and interact and go to the next ,we are like the wind, we are one of 3 air signs. Others being aquarius and Gemini. We make very good partners in relationships because we believe in romance and love,and we are loyal. We are our own worst critics and very detailed. We cant help ourselves by putting women on pedestals a lot of times which i find true and I have done when I'm attracted to a girl. They say never to do that. We are sexual and very passionate.

The one thing that stuck out was we love beauty and the thought of being in love. Thats why I kind of believe in the signs, they tell me to just give up but that's just part on my life. And if there was no love life, then life is horrible and you aren't enjoying life.
Edit- and when I was 19 I started really liking eminem's music,I didnt like him at first but I related to his music. I.found out he was a libra. And in some of his songs I really related to him. One of them said you think I'm ugly dont you!! You think I'm ugly I knew it. The song stan, people thought he was just making up the stan part,but the stan was actually part of his personality before. Eminem never could find love again and hated women even though all kinds of women thought he was hot. But emenim changed big time after about 2011 to some bearded liberal douschebag.

Last edited:
Foid tier thread.

The fuck is a zodiac sign?

I'm a libra

Edit- and when I was 19 I started really liking eminem's music,I didnt like him at first but I related to his music. I.found out he was a libra. And in some of his songs I really related to him. One of them said you think I'm ugly dont you!! You think I'm ugly I knew it. The song stan, people thought he was just making up the stan part,but the stan was actually part of his personality before. Eminem never could find love again and hated women even though all kinds of women thought he was hot. But emenim changed big time after about 2011 to some bearded liberal douschebag.
i think you have a room temperature iq. no offense

That shit is fake and gay, made for dumb foids. It doesn't matter when you are born, what matters are your genetics, that's the only thing that matters.

It's funny people take astrology seriously.

just put your sign in your name on dating profiles, Scorpio = volcel
say you're a Scorpio and a "venus in scorpio" because they are idolized by the female astrology community and Venus In Scorpio is "magnetic"

Astrology is for cucks and foids. Incels believe in alchemy.

EWMKBYhU8Akefs0

no surgery for your zodiac sign.