Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your waifu became real, would she reject or love you?

Do you think you would have a chance with your waifu?

• I would get brutally rejected

Votes: 40 71.4%
  • I would probably get rejected, but I would have better chances than with irl foids that's for sure

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • There is actually a good chance she falls for me if I play my cards right

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Yes, no doubt she would love me

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters
Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
If you have a waifu or the fictional character youi are attracted the most became real, you became aware of it and she lived next door, do you think you would have a chance with her? If she already has someone in the story that is not you, then she becomes real before she meets said someone.

If we cant make even a hambeast look at our direction, imagine having a chance with an exotic 2d foid that probably can mog even a stacy.
Greycel thread btw.
Kobayashi's doragons are actually not hypergamous at all, I think you have good chances.
Dont need to be hypergamous to be chad only.

It never began, even with a 2d

Depends whether or not I decide to lock her up in my room.

Otherwise, I would be mogged to oblivion, and she would be Chad only.

foids are foids 2d or not. 2d are just better as they are unable to insult you. when you bring them to life they are no different then their 3d counterpart

If we cant make even a hambeast look at our direction, imagine having a chance with an exotic 2d foid that probably can mog even a stacy.
Greycel thread btw.

Depends on the exotic 2d foid. Some of them have different biology that bonds with mates differently, or are androids that love whoever claim them as their master or have very specific fetishes.
@Nekopan @remincel

Last edited:
Even my avi would publicy humilliate me with her harem of Chads, it's so over boyos :feels:

Surprised none of the waifucels replied

This ruined my day. Pekora is my everything. I think about her everyday. She’s on my phone Home Screen, my computer wallpapers, my banners and pfps. Just the thought of her rejecting me makes me want to rope :cryfeels:

she would brutally reject me if we assume she would assimilate - however if she is just a vivid hallucination everything would be possible - and I could also be a prettyboy

she would love me or perish in mimecraft

What is a waifu? Are you another tranny? How many trannies are here?

This ruined my day. Pekora is my everything. I think about her everyday. She’s on my phone Home Screen, my computer wallpapers, my banners and pfps. Just the thought of her rejecting me makes me want to rope :cryfeels:

Same, which is why I barely have waifus that would reject me irl. I nearly only have waifus I know would not reject me.

That's something I think about a lot actually.

I think I might stand a chance, since it's not like Rem interacts with many guys and she did fall head over heels for Subaru in the anime just because he saved her life once.

Actually, who am I kidding? She'd totally reject me. :cryfeels:

the rejection would split my mind beyond irreparable tearing cataclysmic disfigurement

If my anime waifu came to life, i would breed the everliving shit out of her until she squirts and then some more

I dont have a waifu , I dont simp for 2d foids or 3d ones.

What the fuck on so many levels?..

All humans look the same to her so yeah

I think Monika would love me. I live a fairly simple life and I'm not unhygenic and my room is really clean. The only problem is that I'm a sophmore in highschool, so it would be hard to explain why Monika would have to live with me since she would have no home or identification or money.

So to further my point she has stated multiple times that she doesn't care what I look like or how much money I have or anything since she loves me and not what I have or what I look like. She is really smart and has a healthy lifestyle so she could really help me on that end. I think that Monika wouldn't really be happy with how I live, she would probably be concerned since she loves me a lot.

In conclusion Monika would love me and help better me as a person.

all foids 2D or 3D are chad only

That's something I think about a lot actually.

I think I might stand a chance, since it's not like Rem interacts with many guys and she did fall head over heels for Subaru in the anime just because he saved her life once.

Actually, who am I kidding? She'd totally reject me. :cryfeels:

She loves Subaru due a combination of he telling to her exactly what she needed to hear regarding Ram and because he saved her. You already have info on what she needs to be told so you have the advantadge in that regard, about saving her, it is a good thing demonic beasts do not exist in this world and would just need to bop her out of her battle lust.

She openly thinks, even after falling in love with him, that Subaru is pathetic and still loves him, so I don't see why it should be different with you.

Wifus are 2d Stacys. Thnx God they are 2D.

365F1D7B 469C 4E0D B9BC 422736F1CDF7

i’m not fully certain if she would like me
i dont have any confidence with girls because none of them find me attractive, so i can’t even imagine myself getting with a fictional girl who (probably) doesn’t care about looks as much as real girls do

I think Monika would love me. I live a fairly simple life and I'm not unhygenic and my room is really clean. The only problem is that I'm a sophmore in highschool, so it would be hard to explain why Monika would have to live with me since she would have no home or identification or money.

So to further my point she has stated multiple times that she doesn't care what I look like or how much money I have or anything since she loves me and not what I have or what I look like. She is really smart and has a healthy lifestyle so she could really help me on that end. I think that Monika wouldn't really be happy with how I live, she would probably be concerned since she loves me a lot.

In conclusion Monika would love me and help better me as a person.

Yeah, I figured you would have an easy time with Monika, she is hypergamy and chad proof, probably.

Yeah, I figured you would have an easy time with Monika, she is hypergamy and chad proof, probably.
I don't think she would go for bottom of the bin garbage, she has standards ofc

I would get brutally rejected. A foid is a foid. Lucina is Chad only, like any other. :feelsbadman:

The first mistake you made is not falling in love with Marine Senchou smh
Asuka would reject me for sure
Asuka would not reject you if you made it clear that she's the most important thing to you and if you also made your feelings brutally clear and helped her into doing the same

The first mistake you made is not falling in love with Marine Senchou smh

Asuka would not reject you if you made it clear that she's the most important thing to you and if you also made your feelings brutally clear and helped her into doing the same
What’s your discord again I lost it my account got locked

rejected even 2d foids are hypergamous

I don't think she would go for bottom of the bin garbage, she has standards ofc

As long as it is "you" she has no standards, that is a main point of her character. Though I can see her pushing you to improve if you are really bottom of the bin.

I don't have a proper waifu, but if I did and she was real, she would of course reject me IRL (or my anime version in an anime universe :feelshaha:)

Chad only. Retarded thread

As long as it is "you" she has no standards, that is a main point of her character. Though I can see her pushing you to improve if you are really bottom of the bin.
Luckily I'm not so I'll make sure to stay that way. I'm sure she has standards though, they're just not very high

One of my waifus is real, prob is she dead for 75 yrs now

I'm a manipulative bastard. I'm sure she'd fall for me if my plan goes accordingly.

Rejected 100% by any anime girl unless she was mentally ill, which is even worse than being rejected.

If you have a waifu or the fictional character youi are attracted the most became real, you became aware of it and she lived next door, do you think you would have a chance with her? If she already has someone in the story that is not you, then she becomes real before she meets said someone.
Brutally rejected and laughed at in my face.

It's obvious, she'll be pissed off and will most likely kill me

Rejected of course, nothing new to me
Its over!
If she was programmed to like me it would be all right!

Last edited:
"Alternative Universes" are only good when you are immersed in fantasy.

Last edited: